剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
他只是出去散步
He went out for a walk, that's all.
那么 坎伯夫妇
And tell me, Mr. And Mrs. Kemper,
康纳的葬礼上会来很多吊唁者吗
should we be expecting a crowd for Connor's visitation?
康纳没有很多朋友
Connor didn't have a... wide circle of friends.
他总是一个人
He kept to himself?
他很安静 喜欢读书
He was quiet. He loved reading.
还喜欢对他的蜥蜴说话
Well, and talking to his lizard.
什么意思
How do you mean?
他在自己的房♥间里用热灯养了一只鬣蜥
He kept an iguana in his room under a heat lamp.
他喂养它 还跟它说话
He would feed it and talk to it.
只是有时候
Sometimes, I swear,
看上去就像康纳
it looked like Connor was actually
真的在等它回答
waiting for it to answer.
坎伯夫妇来做什么
What were the Kempers doing here?
我邀请他们来看看我给他们儿子画的遗容
I invited them to inspect my handiwork on their son.
安布罗斯 你不会又在插手凡间的事吧
Ambrose, you're not meddling in mortal affairs again, are you?
康纳又不是凡人
Connor wasn't a mortal.
其实我觉得他甚至还有个佣兽
In fact, I believe he even had a familiar.
一只鬣蜥
An iguana.
希尔达姑姑呢
Where's Aunt Hilda?
她惹恼了我 所以我杀了她埋在院子里了
She annoyed me, so I killed her and buried her in the yard.
那梅格呢
What about Meg?
-我会的 毫不犹豫 -梅格·希姆斯
- 'Cause I would, in a heartbeat. - Meg Simms?
-不 我听说她很古板 -更别说狗了
- No, dude. She's a prude, I hear. - Yeah, not to mention a dog.
那脸真跟狗脸似的 但是
I mean, her face is rather dog-like, but
她的身材
her body, I mean...
那我问问你
Okay, let me ask you a question, then.
能不能用袋子罩住她的头
Could I put a bag over her head?
当然可以 但为什么要那么麻烦
You could, but why go through all that trouble
你直接用后入不行吗
when you could just do her doggie-style?
好主意
Good call.
基佬 你怎么回事
Hey, what's your problem, queer?
我去尿尿
I gotta take a piss.
什么鬼
What the hell?
伙计们
Guys. Guys.
帅哥们
Hello, boys.
怎么
What's up?
我们四个想在矿坑里
The four of us were thinking of having a little party
搞个小派对
in the mines...
但我们需要啤酒和帅哥
but we'd need beer and boys for that.
你是巴克斯特高中的吗
Do you go to Baxter?
你看上去挺面熟
You look kind of familiar.
我是 但我闺蜜是其他学校的
I do, but my gal pals go somewhere else.
-哪儿 河谷镇吗 -你没听过
- Where? Riverdale? - You wouldn't know it.
那是个特殊学校
It's a special school.
非常特殊
Very special.
不招男生
No boys allowed.
非请勿入
你们知道这个地方又被叫作什么吗
You know what they call this place, don't you?
恶魔之门
The Devil's Doorway.
有人说绿谷镇的矿坑非常深
They say the mines in Greendale run so deep,
顺着矿井就能下到地狱
one shaft takes you all the way down to Hell.
我说不好
I don't know about this, man.
但我觉得有点毛毛的了
This is starting to feel really freaky to me.
帅哥们
Now, boys.
别怕
Don't go getting scared on us.
我只是不想在黑暗中摔断脖子
I just don't wanna break my neck tripping in the dark.
-隧♥道♥里面有灯 -看见没
‐ There are lamps right inside the tunnel. ‐ See?
可能他们是害怕了
Maybe they are scared.
可能他们是一群胆小鬼
Maybe they're just scared little boys.
危险
请勿入内
就快到了
We're almost there.
到哪儿
Where?
魔穴
The Devil's Lair.
她在开玩笑吧
She's kidding, right?
你知道我们忘了什么吗
You know what we forgot?
音乐
Music.
没有音乐怎么开派对
We can't have a party without music.
等等 我听到什么了
Wait, I hear something.
听
Listen.
这太扯了
This is so messed up.
-我爱这首歌♥ -我也是
- I love this song. - Me too.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me three. - Me four.
这不可能
That's impossible.
这声音到底是哪儿来的
Where the hell is that coming from?
这下面好热啊
It's so... warm down here.
-可能是因为我们离他太近了 -谁
- Probably because we're so close to him. - Who?
-你知道的 -伙计们 我们得走了
- You know who. - Guys, we should go.
闭嘴 艾德
Shut the hell up, Ed.
怎么样
What do we think?
太亮了吗
Too bright?
这样好点
There, that's better.
好多了
Much better.
好多了
So much better.
-看看他们 -他们真可爱
- Just look at them. - They're so adorable.
-应该拍张照 -我带了相机
- We should take a picture. - I brought a camera.
-什么鬼 -什么
- What the hell? - What?
你们这群婊♥子♥会后悔的
You bitches are gonna regret that.
我们不会
No... we won't.
如果你们敢再碰苏茜
Because these photos will be up all over school
或任何女孩
if you lay a hand on Susie
这些照片就会贴满学校
or any girl ever again.
-赶紧走 -没有人能离开
- Let's get outta here. - No one is going anywhere
除非你们把照片还给我们
until you give us those pictures.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
谁都不许走 我们还没有玩够呢
No one's going anywhere because we're not done playing yet.
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
-你们会喜欢接下来的游戏的 -这跟说的不一样
- You'll like this next game. - This isn't what we talked about.
-这叫 -我们已经拿到想要的了
- It's called Devil... - We got what we needed.
-放他们走 - 黑暗中的
- Let's let them go. - ...in the...
我们不能杀他们
We can't kill them.
-恶魔 -什么鬼
- ...Dark. - What the hell?
-他们在干吗 -大家保持冷静
- What are they doing? - Everyone stay calm.
如果我们看不见他们 他们也看不见我们
If we can't see them, they can't see us.
这你就错了
There's where you're wrong.
-姐♥妹♥们♥ -伙计们 我也看不见
- Girls? - Guys, I can't see either.
你们感觉到什么没有 有东西摸我
Guys! Did you feel that? Something touched me.
它摸了我
It touched me!
这是什么
What's this?
今晚的纪念品
Souvenirs from tonight.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们拿走了他们男根
We took their boyhoods.
除非你放飞这些鸟儿
Until you release the birds,
那些男孩再也不能 雄起了
those four boys won't be... rising to any occasion.
阳痿几周可以让他们收敛一些
A few weeks of impotence might teach them better manners.
你们提醒我一下啊 事先说一声
You could've warned me. At least given me a heads-up.
我们觉得你不会参加的
We didn't think you'd want to participate.
不过或许你比我们想象中
But perhaps you're more suited to the Academy
更适合学院
than we originally imagined.
这个么
Yeah. About that--
省省吧 我们知道你在撒谎
Oh, save your breath, we know you lied.
你真不会撒谎
You're a terrible liar.
既然你们知道我在撒谎 为什么还要帮我
If you knew I lied, then why would you help me?
折磨凡界男子不需要理由啊
We don't need a reason to torment mortal boys.
但如果你要转来学院
But if you are transferring to the Academy,
干吗还要管那些男生
why bother with the boys at all?
他们马上就与你无关了
They'll soon be out of your life.
我不希望他们在我走后骚扰我朋友
I don't want them harassing my friends when I'm gone.
既然你这么关心他们 干吗要走
If you care about them so much, why leave them?
前提是你有的选
If you have a choice?
我好像没有选择
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表