剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
要不建议帕特南小姐
might... suggest to Miss Putnam that she...
换所学校吧
find another school.
怎么样 没事吧
Hey, what's up? Everything okay?
有几个混♥蛋♥找苏茜麻烦
Some jerks were picking on Susie,
欺负她 哈维
being cruel to her, Harvey.
叫她怪胎 还上下其手
Calling her a freak, pawing at her.
混♥蛋♥ 他们是谁
Assholes. Who were they?
苏茜不肯说名字
Susie won't tell me their names,
你能去问问吗 我也去
but can you ask around? I'll do the same.
当然 但布丽娜 这些人很团结
Of course, but 'Brina, these guys, they'll close ranks.
尤其排斥队外的人
Especially to someone not on their bullshit team.
我们得做点什么 哈维
We have to do something, Harvey,
不能这样下去了
this can't keep happening.
我支持你 我们试试 我只是觉得
I'm with you, we'll try, I'm just saying--
没办法保护苏茜吗
That there's no way to protect Susie?
大家都这么说吗
Is that what everyone's telling me?
不是啊
Not at all.
也许我能帮上忙 萨布丽娜
Perhaps I can be of assistance, Sabrina.
沃德韦尔老师
Ms. Wardwell?
怎么了
Yes?
我在为你朋友伤心
My heart weeps for your friend.
这种事一定很难熬
Such a difficult thing to be going through.
嗯 是这个小镇
Yeah, it's this, uh...
这所学校的文化
this town, this school, there's a culture of--
刻板的大男子主义
Puritanical masculinity?
霍桑校长是最不包容
And Principal Hawthorne is the most intolerant,
最滑稽 最厌恶女人的人
the most buffoonish, the most misogynist of all.
世界什么时候才能明白
When will the world learn?
女人应该统治一切
Women should be in charge of everything.
我们的助理校长 格洛弗老师
Our assistant principal, Ms. Glover,
她不愿对当下的事睁一只眼闭一只眼
she wouldn't turn a blind eye to what's happening.
我只希望霍桑可以
I just wish Hawthorne would just--
可以什么
Just what?
霍桑是恶棍
Hawthorne's a bully...
希望有人能教训教训他
and I wish someone would teach him a lesson.
你不行吗
Why not you?
这怎么算帮苏茜呢
How would that help Susie?
鱼总是从头开始烂
A fish rots from the head down.
霍桑校长不是他们的同伙 要是
Principal Hawthorne isn't an ally. If...
要是他休假了
If he were to take a sabbatical, say,
你和你朋友
I suspect you and your friends
应该就能想到帮苏茜的方法了
would come up with some way to help Susie.
问题是
The problem is,
霍桑从来不休假 都不休息的
Hawthorne doesn't take sabbaticals or days off, even.
他怕蜘蛛
He's scared of spiders, you know.
霍桑校长吗
Principal Hawthorne is?
非常怕
Absolutely terrified of them.
校长寄语
伪像
A graven image.
橄榄球员只是病症
The football players are a symptom,
但病根更深入
but the disease goes much deeper,
深入学校的根基
into the bedrock of this school.
我们要建个社团来与之抗争
So, that's where we fight it, with a club.
为年轻女性服务 相互认识 扶持
For young women. To meet and bolster each other.
我们可以讨论面对的问题和困难
Where we can discuss issues and problems we're facing
然后找到解决办法
and come up with proactive solutions.
你是说推♥翻♥白人父权制的社团吗
You mean, like, a club to topple the white patriarchy?
-等等 什么 -没错
- Wait. What? - Exactly.
如果要政♥治♥化 我们可以动员大家示♥威♥
To mobilize and protest if we need to get political,
该抗争就抗争 彼此防御
to fight when we need to fight, to defend each other.
这样苏茜和我们就不会感到孤独了
So Susie never feels alone, so none of us do.
霍桑不会阻拦吗 他去年
Won't Hawthorne block this? He wouldn't let me start
都不让我成立黑豹之女社团
a Daughters of the Black Panthers club last year.
我或许有办法能搞定霍桑
I may have a plan for getting this through
不让他干涉我们
without the interference of Hawthorne.
只是得尽快行动
I just need to do it fast.
多快
How fast?
越快越好 但必须在周五之前
As soon as possible. But definitely by Friday.
得赶上你生日
Just in time for your birthday.
但要记住 今年别当成
Yes, but remember, we're not making a big deal about that
-什么大事了 -但这就是大事
- this year. - But it is a big deal.
你在万圣节变成16岁啊
It's your sweet 16, on Halloween.
还会有月食呢
There's an eclipse.
这样的宇宙巧合必须得庆祝一下
I mean, that kind of cosmic alignment demands a party.
-哈维 帮我说说话啊 -我试过很多次了
- Harvey, back me up. - I've tried, Roz, multiple times, but--
但我跟姑姑有安排了
But I have plans with my aunts.
计划很多年了
Years-in-the-making plans.
是个超神秘的斯派曼家族传统
It's a super-secret Spellman family tradition
我不能说
that I'm not supposed to talk about,
还是关注社团吧
so let's just focus on our club.
起个什么名呢
What should we call it?
雌鹰
The She-Hawks.
斯托拉斯 我的佣兽 忠仆
Ah, Stolas. My familiar, my faithful factotum.
我们的黑魔王有大智慧
Our Dark Lord is wise.
他察觉到她对凡界的眷恋
He senses her attachment to the mortal world
派我们来看看他实现他的意图
and has sent us to see that his will will be done.
我们要完成任务
And see to it we shall.
斯派曼殡仪馆
殡葬礼仪
斯派曼姐妹殡仪馆 有什么可以帮您
Spellman Sisters Mortuary, how may I assist you?
不
Oh, no.
希尔达 怎么了
Yes, Hilda, what is it?
有个年轻男子被捅了
A young man has just been stabbed.
他父母要来我们这看看
His mother and father are coming to see us.
真可怜
Poor, poor dears.
赞美撒旦
Praise Satan.
父母想开棺还是闭棺
And do the parents want an open or closed casket?
还没说这么多 泽尔达
We didn't get that far, Zelda.
他们儿子刚被捅死
Their son was just stabbed to death.
虽然我们不能用他的肉体
Well, even if we can't use his flesh,
但还要献血给萨布丽娜洗礼
we still need blood for Sabrina's baptism,
大家都喜欢用人血
and human blood is always preferable,
时机太完美了
so, the timing couldn't be more perfect.
地狱般的完美
Hellishly so.
真有趣
It's-- It's very funny.
坎伯夫妇 节哀顺变
Mr. And Mrs. Kemper, we're so sorry for your loss.
我姐和我会尽力
My sister and I will do everything
让这过程不太难过
to make it as painless as possible.
我们生不了孩子 所以领养了康纳
We couldn't have children, so we had to adopt Connor.
你们能让他像这样吗
Could you make him look like that?
关于你的生日 布丽娜
About your birthday, 'Brina.
我知道你跟姑姑有神秘的约定
I know you have this super mysterious thing with your aunts
你不能说
you're not allowed to talk about...
但你真的确定
but... are you a hundred percent sure
我无法说服你不去吗
I can't convince you otherwise?
就咱俩
It could just be the two of us...
一起看看月食 等着月亮变黑
watching the eclipse together, waiting for it to get dark.
哈维 这简直像梦一样
Harvey, that sounds like a dream.
但这算是我的义务
But... this thing, it's... it's kind of an obligation.
你真的不能跟我们说吗 一点都不行
And you really can't tell us, tell me, anything about it?
我只能说这对我姑姑
Only that it's important...
和我
to my aunts...
都很重要
and to me.
什么事这么重要 生日都不能过
What's so important you're gonna miss your birthday for it?
这跟我生日没多大关系
It's not so much about my birthday. It's...
而是之后的事
It's more about what comes after.
听起来很不祥啊
That sounds ominous.
我要搬走了 哈维
I'm moving, Harvey.
我要离开巴克斯特高中
I'm leaving Baxter High
去康涅狄格的寄宿学校了
and going to a boarding school in Connecticut.
什么
What?
你是认真的吗
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表