剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
他是女巫猎人 家族也是
He is a witch hunter. His family are witch hunters.
他亲口告诉你的
He told you himself.
血债血偿 这是法令
Then blood demands blood, that is the law.
要用鲜血为这种佣兽祭奠
Blood atonement for the murder of this familiar.
与其让你拉着我到处跑
Perhaps instead of letting you drag me to the four corners,
我最后几小时还不如把你男友活剥了呢
my last hours would be better spent flaying your boyfriend alive.
把四肢扯下来
Rending him limb from limb.
离他远点 哈维不是凶手
Keep away from him. Harvey's not a killer.
你信吗 萨布丽娜
You believe that, Sabrina?
哪怕我们刚才都看见了
Even with what we just saw?
是的
Yes. Yes.
你对那凡间男子的信念
How is your faith in the mortal boy
与我对黑魔王的又有什么不同呢
any different than my faith in the Dark Lord?
为什么我的信念就比不上你的
Why is your faith more valid than mine?
斯派曼殡仪馆 我是泽尔达
Spellman Mortuary, this is Zelda.
布莱克伍德夫人 我马上来
Lady Blackwood. Oh, come straight away.
露丝奶奶 这是我同学
Nana Ruth, this is my friend from school.
你好 帅小伙
Hello, handsome fellow.
不 奶奶 她叫苏茜
No, Nana. Her name is Susie.
没关系 罗兹
No, it's okay, Roz.
我让苏茜来是因为
I asked Susie to come with me because--
我上次吓到你了
Because I scared you the last time.
奶奶
Nana...
我们沃克女人是怎么得到
how did us Walker women get this...
机灵鬼的
cunning?
好几代前
Generations ago...
我们家族指控一个女人是女巫
our kin accused a woman of being a witch.
绿谷镇其他女巫
The other witches in Greendale,
就给沃克的女人下了致盲咒
they cursed us Walker women with blindness.
但女巫不存在吧 奶奶
But witches aren't real, are they, Nana?
瞎了和精灵鬼又有什么关系呢
And what does being blind have to do with being cunning?
我不知道是不是诅咒给我们的机灵鬼
I don't know if being cursed gave us the cunning,
或只是单纯引出本来就存在的东西
or if it simply brought out what was already there.
但我知道你会失去视力
But I do know you will lose your vision.
但有了机灵鬼
But with the cunning...
你就能看到别人看不到的东西
you'll be able to see things that others cannot.
这会救你的命
And that will save your life.
哈维
Harvey.
我以为今年我爸还有我爷爷
I thought this year was gonna be different with my dad
会有什么不同
and my grandfather.
发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
我们去月谷打猎了
We all went down to Moon Valley to hunt.
然后有只鹿
There was a deer...
我爷爷说该我了
and it was my turn, Grandpa said.
但我
But I...
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
所以我爷爷动手了 但我
So Grandpa did it, but I...
我应该阻止他的 但我没有
I should have stopped him. I didn't stop him.
-我应该阻止他的 但我没有 -没事的
- I should have stopped him, but I didn't. - It's okay.
好绝望 萨布丽娜
It's hopeless, Sabrina.
除了汤米 我跟他们合不来
Besides Tommy, I don't... fit in with them.
你和他们不一样
You're not like them.
差远了
Not even close.
你连苍蝇都不愿伤害
You wouldn't hurt a fly.
所以我才爱你
That's why I love you.
萨布丽娜 谢天谢地 我需要你
Sabrina, thank Beelzebub, I need you.
怎么了
For what?
布莱克伍德夫人在楼下 她快崩溃了
I've got Lady Blackwood downstairs on the verge of hysteria,
希尔达还在可笑的书店
Hilda is at that ridiculous book store,
但炉子上有壶安神茶
but I've got a pot of her calming tea on the stove.
去拿下来
Fetch it and come down.
首先出现痉挛 然后我看到血了
At first, there were cramps, then I saw blood.
我在尿血 我的宝宝没事吧
I was spotting. My babies, are they all right?
冷静 布莱克伍德夫人 你没事
Tranquil thoughts, Lady Blackwood, you're fine.
我不能失去宝宝 浮士德不会原谅我的
I can't lose my babies. Faustus would never forgive me.
-我不想辜负他 -瞎说 萨布丽娜 倒茶
- I don't want to fail him. - Nonsense. Sabrina, pour the tea.
-倒好了 泽姑 -不是毒药吧
- Already poured, Aunt Zee. - It's not poison, is it?
当然不是 是加了镇静酊的甘菊茶
Of course not. It's chamomile with a calming tincture.
喝了吧
Drink up.
都喝完 真乖
Finish every drop, that's a good girl.
怎么了 我怎么了
What's happening? What's wrong with me?
你血压非常高
Your blood pressure is abnormally high.
你恐慌症发作了
You're having a panic attack.
你最近有施强力咒语吗
Have you done any intense spellcasting lately?
有时会对怀孕产生压力的
Sometimes that can stress a pregnancy.
是很危险 但我必须做
It was dangerous, but I had to do it.
你能理解吧
You understand, don't you?
当然 布莱克伍德女士 我理解
Of course, Lady Blackwood, I understand you.
我也知道她们的真面目吧
You know what they're really like.
总是低语 密谋
Always whispering and... and plotting and...
我觉得她们要杀我的宝宝
and I think they're gonna kill my babies.
没人要伤害你的宝宝
No one is going to hurt your babies.
你只是有些孕期第三阶段的歇斯底里而已
You just have a touch of third trimester hysteria, nothing more.
谁在密谋
Who's plotting?
古怪姐妹 那些贱♥人♥
Those Weird Sisters. Those sluts.
我不会被她们打败的 我孩子会先生出来
I won't let them conspire against me. My children will come first.
为什么那些孤儿想伤害你
Why? Why should the orphans wish you any harm?
她们三个都以为自己很聪明
All three of them, they think they're so clever.
计划抢走属于我孩子的东西
Planning to take what belongs to my children.
她们什么都干得出来 伤害 诅咒他们
They would've done anything. Hurt them, curse them.
所以我要先伤害她们
So I had to hurt them first.
杀一个 其他的就不足为惧了
Kill one, and the others are no threat of consequence.
布莱克伍德女士为什么说她孩子会先生出来
What did Lady Blackwood mean by "her children" come first?
康斯坦斯是不是觉得布莱克伍德魔父
I wonder if Constance might think Father Blackwood
还有其他孩子
has other children.
他也不是第一个到处
He wouldn't be the first High Priest to have dropped
搞私生子的大祭司了
the odd bastard child here and there.
但其他孩子怎么会威胁到
But how would those other children be a threat
布莱克伍德夫人的双胞胎呢
to Lady Blackwood's twins?
无论合不合法
Children born of a High Priest,
只要是大祭司的孩子
whether they're legitimate or not,
都能争夺大祭司的头衔
can lay claim to that title.
所以只要布莱克伍德魔父还有其他的孩子
So if Father Blackwood had other children out in the world...
他们就有资格争夺
They could all make a play for the seat.
普鲁登斯 我得跟你谈谈
Prudence, I need to talk to you.
我正在为万宴日量衣服
I'm being fitted for my Feast Day dress.
我在布莱克伍德魔父选你当王后时
It was premature of me to accuse Father Blackwood
指控他选你另有目的 是我不够周全
of having an agenda when he choose you as queen.
你终于
Finally. You've come--
我现在觉得是布莱克伍德夫人想让你死
Instead, I think it might be Lady Blackwood who wants you dead.
你也太不敬了吧
What a blasphemous creature you are.
你说布莱克伍德魔父待你如亲生女儿
You said Father Blackwood treats you like a daughter.
你有没有可能真的是他女儿
Is it possible you actually are his daughter?
如果你是 那布莱克伍德女士就会把你当成威胁
Because if you were, Lady Blackwood would see you as a threat.
你疯了吗
Have you completely lost your mind?
也许吧 但为什么布莱克伍德魔父要照顾你
Maybe. But why does Father Blackwood take care of you?
因为他有善心
Because he's charitable.
如果你是布莱克伍德魔父的女儿
If you were Father Blackwood's daughter,
有一天你就可以争夺暗夜教会
you could one day lay claim to the Church of Night,
这个学院 所有的一切
this school, everything,
但你得先解决他的合法继承人
but you'd have to get rid of his legitimate heirs first.
住口 求你了
Stop this. Please, stop this.
如果布莱克伍德夫人要害你
If Lady Blackwood had it out for you,
那你在万圣之宴上牺牲
wouldn't it be convenient for her
不是正合了她的意吗
if you were sacrificed at the Feast of Feasts?
我最后说一次
For the last time...
我成为王后是黑魔王的旨意
it is the Dark Lord's will that I am to be queen.
如果这是一个女巫的意愿呢
What if it's the will of a witch?
一个跟你们姐妹有仇的怀孕女巫的意愿呢
Of a pregnant witch with a grudge against you and your sisters?
她还在我家
I just left her at my house.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表