剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Right.
要我去烧水吗
Should I put the kettle on?
准备好面对你的命运了吗
Are you ready to meet your fate?
普鲁登斯 我求你了 让我一个人静一静
Prudence, please, I'm begging you, leave me alone.
不可能 混血女
There's not a hope in hell of that, half-breed.
快动起来
Now get moving.
你知道被绞死是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to die by hanging?
许多人认为这个过程很快 实则不然
Most people think it's fast, but it's not.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
有
Yes.
13个巫女在这里被女巫猎人绞死
Thirteen witches were hanged here by witch hunters.
这些女巫根本想不到
Those women couldn't possibly
会有像学院这样的地方
have imagined a place like the academy.
一所保护女巫的学校
A school where witches would be safe.
就算她们能想象出来
Even if they could,
她们也不会相信学校里的女巫们
they'd never believe that the women inside its walls
会像我们这样反♥目♥成仇
would turn on one another like this.
这也就是为什么
Which is why...
学院苦行的传统
the academy tradition of harrowing
将在今晚结束 普鲁登斯
ends tonight, Prudence.
三对一
It's three against one.
你死定了 混血女
You're going to die, half-breed.
代我们向黑魔王问好 好吗
So give the Dark Lord our best, won't you?
轻如羽毛 硬如甲板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如羽毛...
Light as a feather...
轻如羽毛 硬如甲板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
我说了
Like I said,
任何形式的苦行都不会再被容忍♥了
harrowing of any kind will no longer be tolerated.
明白了吗
Understood?
轻如羽毛 硬如甲板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
明白了吗
Understood?
如果再你对别人说我爸妈的坏话
If you say another thing about my mother or father to anyone
再说一次
ever again...
我就让你被自己的血呛死
I'll choke you to death on your own blood.
他好长时间都没动静了
He's been quiet for a while now.
我们该去看看他吗
Think we should go check on him?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我们应该去
We probably should.
只是去确定他没事
Just to make sure he's okay.
昆廷
Quentin.
你和孩子们现在有什么打算
What will you and the other children do now?
监视学院 确保不再有苦行
Watch over the school. Make sure there are no more harrowings.
在你走了之后也是如此
Even after you're gone.
小姐 谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you, Miss, for everything.
不客气 很高兴我们能帮上忙
You're welcome. Glad we could help.
你在跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
自言自语
Myself.
你好 尼古拉斯
Hello, Nicholas.
-你熬过了适应期 -勉强熬过
- You survived your immersion. - I did. Barely.
我还没能上巫术课 但是我会的
I haven't made it to conjuring class yet, but I will.
关于这个
About that.
这是我们之间的小秘密 好吗
Look, this has to be our little secret, okay?
-你♥爸♥的一本日志 -但是你说...
- One of your dad's journals. - But you said--
我说过我不能把你偷偷带进图书馆
I said I couldn't sneak you into the library.
我没说我不能把它偷偷带出来
I didn't say I couldn't sneak this out.
或许它对冥河机关有所帮助
Maybe it'll help with the Acheron Configuration,
就算没帮助 你也应该多了解你♥爸♥
but even if it doesn't, you should get to know your father.
谢谢你 尼古拉斯
Thank you, Nicholas.
真的
Really.
叫我尼克就好
Call me Nick.
再见
Bye.
您要见我 魔父
You asked to see me, Reverend Father.
是的 普鲁登斯
I did, Prudence.
你们三个学姐 对付她一个人
The three of you, senior students, and one of her.
还是一个没有受过正规教育的混血野女巫
A hedge witch without formal schooling, a half-breed.
然而她战胜了你们
Yet she bested you.
羞辱了你们
She humiliated you!
我无话可说 魔父
There's no excuse, Father.
不会再发生了
It will not happen again.
希望如此
I hope not.
黑魔王希望萨布丽娜在学院接受教育
The Dark Lord wants Sabrina educated at the academy.
那好吧
So be it.
但是他没说她在这里不能受苦
But he gave no indication that she shouldn't suffer while she's here.
你该让我开车去的 这对我们俩都好
You should've let me drive up there. For both our sakes.
下次一定
Next time for sure.
也算是为了家庭
The stuff we do for family, huh?
是的
Yeah.
这种戏码我再不想多看了
That's about all I care to see of that business.
农博会怎么样
So how was the rest of the expo?
你姑姑把蜂蜜都卖♥♥了吗
Did your aunt sell all her honey?
什么
What?
对 她卖♥♥完了 没错
Oh, yeah. Uh, yeah, she did, yeah.
你周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
太疯狂了 我想跟你说说
Insane. I wanna tell you about this thing
苏茜叔叔身上发生的事
that happened with Susie's uncle,
但是最好当面说
but it might be better to do in person.
我能过去找你吗
Can I come over?
现在吗
Right now?
今晚我有很多作业要赶
I have a lot of homework to catch up on tonight,
我们明天一起走路上学吧
but can we walk to school tomorrow?
好啊
Yeah, yeah, sure.
太好了
Great.
我爱你 哈维
I love you, Harvey.
我也爱你 萨布丽娜
I love you too, Sabrina.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表