剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
只有一个儿子
There is only one son...
因为吃了弟弟而变得强壮
fortified by the brother he consumed.
本该如此
As it should be.
让我抱抱他
Let me hold him.
我的独生子
My only begotten son...
也是继承人
and heir!
我不知道你今晚的祷文里都说了什么
I don't know what you said in that prayer tonight,
但是管用了
but it certainly worked.
乌云都散去了
All the clouds are cleared.
明天会是个好天气的 希尔达·斯派曼
It's going to be a beautiful day, Hilda Spellman.
晚安
Goodnight.
你之前怎么了
What happened to you earlier?
不重要了 结局圆♥满♥就好
Doesn't matter. All's well that ends well, I suppose.
希尔达
Hilda...
怎么了
Yes?
我做了件非常冲动的事
I've done something rather impulsive.
-你弄了个魔法宝宝吗 -是布莱克伍德夫人的
- Did you make a magic baby? - It's Lady Blackwood's.
女孩 我骗了布莱克伍德魔父
A girl. I lied to Father Blackwood.
我说只生下了一个孩子
I said he only had one child.
为什么
Why?
为了保护这个孩子 希尔达
To protect the babe, Hilda.
她是个女孩 在她弟弟前出生的
She's a girl, born before her brother.
而大祭司 我怕他会对她下手
And the High Priest, I feared what he would've done to her.
但是我们可以抚养她 我们之前就做过
But we can raise her. We've done it before.
我们可以保密 你和我 姐妹一起
We'll keep it a secret, you and I. Together, as sisters.
-永远保密 -我要搬出去
- Forever and ever! - I'm moving out.
什么
What?
我要搬出这个卧室
I'm moving out... of this bedroom.
是时候该有个自己的房♥间了
I think it's time I had a room of my own.
暗夜教会是我们的 小伙子们
The Church of Night is ours, boys.
这是黑魔王的征兆
This is the Dark Lord's sign.
他的祝福
His blessing...
证明我们是对的
that we are in the right.
吾长子万岁
Hail to my firstborn son.
犹大万岁
Hail Judas!
犹大万岁 撒旦万岁
Hail Judas! Hail Satan!
犹大万岁 撒旦万岁
Hail Judas! Hail Satan!
犹大万岁 撒旦万岁
Hail Judas! Hail Satan!
犹大万岁
Hail Judas!
你换发型了
You... changed your hair.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你派那个尼克过来
Thanks for sending that guy, Nick.
他
He...
他说你今晚救了整个镇子
He said you saved the whole town tonight.
是大家的功劳
Well, it was a group effort.
我想来看看你
I wanted to check on you.
然后再次道歉 哈维
And apologize again, Harvey.
为秘密道歉 为汤米道歉
For all the secrets, for Tommy.
为这一切
For everything.
我真的很抱歉
I truly am sorry.
我知道
I know.
我知道你很抱歉
I know you are.
那我们重新开始好吗
So, what if you we start over?
-这次没有秘密 我们 -我不
- No more secrets this time. We just-- - I don't...
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's such a good idea.
我不知道在你身边
I don't know if it's safe...
安不安全
for me to be around you.
罗兹也是
Or Roz...
苏茜也是
or Susie.
为什么
Why not?
我今晚不得不做一些
I had to do something tonight...
让我害怕的事情
that scares me.
哈维
Harvey...
这碰触到了
it touched something...
我内心的阴暗
dark inside me.
我太爱你了 不能让任何事情威胁到你
I love you too much to risk anything bad happening to you.
你能
Can I...
你能给我最后一个吻吗
Can I get one last kiss?
故事正如他们所说
And that, as they say...
告一段落了
was that.
一切都按他的计划进行
All things according to his plan.
尽管我从没真正得到过应有的称赞
Though I never really get the credit I deserve.
最好的和最坏的事情
The best and worst things...
都在暗地里悄悄发生
happen in the shadows.
我扯了这么多 就是为了告诉你
Well, this is all a very long-winded way of my telling you that...
我是个好老师 霍桑校长
I'm an amazing teacher, Principal Hawthorne.
除了我 没人能让萨布丽娜
No one but me could've gotten Sabrina
在暗夜之路上走这么远
so far along the Path of Night.
你究竟是谁 女士
Who the hell are you, lady?
我是谁
Who am I?
我不是玛丽·沃德韦尔
Well, I'm not Mary Wardwell...
虽然我很喜欢她的身体
though I do enjoy her body.
我是恶魔之母 末日黎明
I'm the Mother of Demons, the Dawn of Doom,
撒旦的情妇
Satan's concubine.
我是莉莉斯 亲爱的小伙子
I'm Lilith, dear boy.
亚当的第一任妻子
First wife to Adam,
被堕落天使拯救于绝望之中
saved from despair by a fallen angel.
我自称撒旦夫人来向他致敬
I call myself Madame Satan in his honor.
但是很快
But soon...
非常快
very soon...
我就有新头衔了
I'll have a new title.
你看
You see...
我一旦让萨布丽娜接替我
once I finish grooming Sabrina to take my place
作为撒旦的兵卒
as Satan's foot-soldier,
我就能赢得皇冠和他身边的宝座
I'll earn a crown and a throne by his side.
我是谁
Who am I?
我是未来的地狱王后
I'm the future Queen of Hell.
我给你留了点啊
I did so leave you leftovers.
别叽叽歪歪了 有话就说
Oh, stop squawking, and just say it.
夫人恕罪
Forgive me, madame,
不过撒旦似乎是想让萨布丽娜
but doesn't it seem that Satan is grooming Sabrina
在他的身边 而不是你
to reign at his side, not you?
但是黑魔王是不会
But the Dark Lord wouldn't betray
辜负我这么多年的付出的 斯托拉斯
my eternal service like that, Stolas.
即便他辜负了
Even if he would,
对付萨布丽娜也很简单
there would be a very simple way to deal with Sabrina.
她还是萨布丽娜 哈维
She's still Sabrina, Harvey.
还是我们认识的那个女孩
She's still the girl we know.
我不知道 苏茜
I don't know, Susie.
有些地方变了
Something had changed,
不只是她的头发
and not just her hair.
但她还是会来上学的 对吧
But she's still coming to school, right?
我们还是她的朋友
I mean, we're still her friends?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表