剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
welcome home.
卢克
Oh, Luke,
谢谢 让这一切成真
thank you... for making this possible.
别谢我 谢布莱克伍德魔父吧
Don't thank me. It's Blackwood.
他看到了你存在的价值
He sees something inside you.
大祭司呢
Where is the High Priest?
巡视去了
Doing his rounds.
那也许你能帮忙 毕竟你也是斯派曼家的人
Maybe you can help, then. You are a Spellman, after all.
怎么了
What's the problem?
-我妹妹阿加莎病了 -一直在吐土
- Our sister Agatha is sick. - Vomiting soil.
吐的是你们斯派曼家该隐坟地的土
Spellman soil from that so-called Cain Pit.
那晚你也看到了 斯派曼
You saw us that night, Spellman.
我们照章行事
We did everything to the letter,
托马斯·金克尔就安然归来
and Thomas Kinkle is back and fine.
为什么阿加莎就一个劲儿吐泥土和萝卜
So why is Agatha coughing up dirt and turnips?
毫无头绪 而且谁告诉你汤米没事
Not a clue. And who told you Tommy is fine?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
-难道不是 -我觉得现在还不能下定论
- Isn't he? - I believe the jury's still out on that.
我不在乎那个凡人如何 我在乎我妹
I don't care about the mortal, I care about my sister.
我们带她在你家复活
We brought her back to life on your property,
现在却出了大问题
and now something's gone terribly wrong.
所以你们得帮忙解决
So you're going to help us fix it.
说到该隐坟地 我不是专家 不过
When it comes to matters of the Cain Pit, I'm no expert, but...
我认识个内行
I do know someone who is.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, lovey.
你猜怎么着
Well, well, well. What do you know?
原来是这个小女同
It's the little dyke girl.
好久不见 近来如何
Been a while. What's up?
嗯 你在干什么
Yeah, what are you up to?
-没什么 购物 -你衣服下面藏的什么
- Nothing. Shopping. - What do you got under your shirt?
当然不是奶♥子♥了 不过有东西
I mean, definitely not boobs, but you got something.
给我们看看
Hey, let's see.
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me? Excuse me? Excuse me?
麻烦你们管好自己的手
I'll thank you to keep your hands to yourself.
她先惹我们的
She started it.
才不是 比利·马林
No, she didn't, Billy Marlin.
你知道我名字
You know my name?
对
Yeah.
我知道你的一切 比利
I know everything about you, Billy.
而且我知道你为什么欺负人
And I know why you're a bully.
你十一岁时
And it's terrible, what happened to you
在夏令营的遭遇骇人听闻
at that summer camp when you were 11 years old.
那些男生对你的所作所为很残忍♥
It is awful what those boys did to you,
没有一个辅♥导♥员肯相信你
how none of your counselors believed you,
连你♥爸♥都不信你 你妈还用清洁液给你漱口
how your dad didn't either, how your mother washed your mouth out
直到你不再说话为止
with detergent until you just stopped talking.
但这并没给你权利去欺负别人
Doesn't give you the right to harass anybody,
尤其是比你小这么多的人
especially someone much smaller than you.
所以 你何不跟你的跟班
So, why don't you and your chum,
对了 他对你超有欲望
who's in lust with you, by the way...
滚出我的书店 趁我还没把这些事公布于众
leave my store before I start telling everyone what happened.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
赶紧走
Crack on.
出去时不要被门夹到
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你是萨布丽娜的朋友对吧 苏茜·帕特南
You're Sabrina's friend, right? Susie Putnam?
你拿的什么 书吗
What have you got there? Is it a book?
你想要的话 我可以送你
I could treat you to it, if you want.
别走啊
Don't go! I-- Mmm.
维吉妮·伍尔夫
维吉妮·伍尔夫
Ginnie Woolf.
她倒是挺会请客吃饭的
She could throw a dinner party.
地狱犬博士书吧 有什么可以帮您
Dr. Cerberus' Books and Spirits, how may I assist you?
从昨晚开始的
It started last night.
我知道了
Oh, I see. Yeah.
该隐坟地真的是奇迹
the Cain Pit is a miracle, really...
但如果你复活太快 可能会生病
but if you come back too soon, you'll make yourself ill.
这是一种减压病症
It's a form of decompression sickness,
类似潜水员得的那种病
like when divers get the bends.
复活得太快 就会病得吐出半个墓地
Do it too fast and you're gonna vomit up half the cemetery.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我觉得是她体内泥土太多了
Well, I reckon she has too much earth in her system,
我们得平衡她体内的元素
so we need to rebalance her elements.
我建议给她一瓶气泡水
So, I suggest a tonic of fizzy water,
补充她水和空气
which will give her water and air.
再来少许辣椒末补火
And a dash of cayenne pepper for fire.
一天三次 持续一周 然后就没事了
Three times a day, for a week. She'll be right as rain.
就这样
That's it?
气泡水
Fizzy water?
不过你得辅之以爱 能做到吗 宝贝
Oh, but you'll serve it with love, won't you, darling?
不是我质疑你 姑姑
Not to question you, auntie,
可你刚刚给
but you just prescribed
那个死而复生的女孩开了消食片
Alka-Seltzer to a girl who came back from the dead.
总得让她们有点事忙
There's something to be said for keeping them busy.
安布罗斯 她吐出来的那些土基本上是碎石
Ambrose, the dirt that she's coughing up is practically gravel,
说明一开始就不该让阿加莎
which tells me that Agatha shouldn't have been brought back
复活
in the first place.
欠大地一个灵魂 它要收回去的
The earth is owed a soul, it means to collect.
侄子 求你告诉我
So, nephew, pray, tell me.
阿加莎究竟怎么跑到该隐墓地的
What was Agatha doing in the Cain Pit in the first place?
汤米
Tommy?
-他不会理你的 -他还好吧
- He won't answer you. - How's he doing?
让你看看
I'll show you.
看着
Watch.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
开始我以为他好转了
At first, I thought he was getting better.
以为他在恢复记忆
That he was remembering.
他只会这样
That's all he'll do.
条件反射 机器人一样
React, like a robot.
哈维
Harvey...
你♥爸♥呢
uh, where's your dad?
在矿井 他已经开始着手让矿井复工
At the mines. He's already trying to get it back up and running,
不过他可能随时回家
but he could be home at any minute.
汤米吃东西了吗
Has Tommy eaten anything yet?
还没 只喝水了
Not yet. Just water.
你家有汤吗
Do you have any soup?
-应该有 -也许这样能让他开始进食
- I think we do. - That might be a way to get him to eat.
我试试 马上回来
Let me try that. I'll be right back.
罗兹 你看到什么没
Roz, do you see anything?
-有汤米的踪迹吗 -萨布丽娜
- Any sign of Tommy? - Sabrina?
怎么了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
不好说
I'm not sure.
-你看到什么了 -我看到汤米了
- What did you see? Anything? - I saw Tommy.
他在树林里迷路了 周围都是雾霭
Uh, he was lost in the woods and there was a fog.
他很困惑
He was confused.
有其他人和他一起吗
Was anyone else with him?
没有
No.
没有 他自己
No, he was alone.
不过 我听到婴儿哭声
But, uh... I heard a baby crying.
婴儿
A baby?
你们在干吗
What's going on here?
哈维呢
Where's Harvey?
在厨房♥ 金克尔先生
The kitchen, Mr. Kinkle,
我们只是来看看哈维和汤米
we just came by to check in on Harvey and Tommy.
爸 她们是来帮忙的
Dad, they were helping.
就跟她们比费布斯医生懂得还多一样
Like they know more than Doc Phibes?
-回头再说吧 哈维 -嗯 好
- We'll talk to you later, Harvey. - Yeah, okay.
我不懂婴儿哭声是什么意思
I don't understand what the crying baby means.
我也不懂
Yeah, me, neither.
罗兹 你还好吧
Roz, are you okay?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表