剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
整晚都陪你
All night long.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
希尔达姑姑 你一直都在工作
Aunt Hilda. Have you been at work all this time?
嗯 地狱犬博士要书店通宵营业
Yeah, I have. Dr. Cee kept the bookstore open through the night,
为志愿者免费提供咖啡喝巧克力
just to give free coffee and hot chocolate to the volunteers.
哈维宝贝怎么样了
How's sweet Harvey?
他跟他爸回家了
He went home with his dad.
我先换衣服 然后我们矿井见
I'm gonna go get changed, then we're meeting back at the mines.
好的 来 走吧
Okay, come on. Let's go.
你们两个快进来
Come inside, the both of you.
我和安布罗斯有事情宣布
Ambrose and I have news.
稳住了 不是什么好事
Brace yourselves, it's not pleasant.
我在泽姑的看护下灵魂出窍
I was astral-projecting, with Auntie Zee keeping watch...
进了矿井
and I went to the mines.
里面没有任何生还者
There were no survivors in there.
我的天
Dear Lucifer...
你确定
...are you sure?
很确定 是的
I'm fairly certain, yes.
既然如此 我们得告诉他们
Well, in that case, we should tell them.
哈维都快急疯了
Harvey is losing his mind with worry.
如果继续搜救的话 可能会有人受伤
And people might get hurt if the search continues.
遗憾的是 我们不能这么做 萨布丽娜
Unfortunately, we can't do that, Sabrina.
这就是女巫
This is the perilousness
和凡人交往的风险
of being a witch who consorts with mortals.
我们知道他们所不知的
Having knowledge they don't,
但却不能采取行动或者告诉他们
not being able to act on it or share it.
这完全没道理啊
It just-- It doesn't make any sense.
世事无常
Things happen.
可怕的事及意外
Awful things. Accidents.
但自然秩序不能打破
But the natural order is to be maintained.
这是我们的基本教条之一
That's one of our basic tenets.
世事必须任其发展 我们不能干涉
Things must play out as they would without our interference.
-否则 -会有坏事发生 我知道
- Otherwise-- - Bad things happen, I know.
这对里面所有人都是一场惨剧
It is a terrible tragedy for all of them in there.
你跟他熟吗 萨布丽娜
Did you know him well, Sabrina?
汤米
Tommy?
我见过他几次 不过
I met him a few times, but...
他是哈维的一切
he meant everything to Harvey.
他
He, uh...
他一定会悲痛欲绝
He's gonna be devastated.
爸 我们得回去
Dad, are we heading back to...
哈维 这是银行来的莫里斯先生
Harvey, this is Mr. Morris, from the bank.
莫里斯先生 这是我小儿子哈维
Mr. Morris, this is my younger boy, Harvey.
对你哥的遭遇深表遗憾
I'm very sorry about your brother.
我们还没找到他
We... We still haven't found him.
哈维 我
Harvey, I...
我不想做这个决定
I don't like making this decision
你也不想听到它
any more than you like hearing it.
听到什么
Hearing what?
什么决定 爸
What decision, Dad?
我还要考虑到其他人的人身安全
I have the safety of the other men to consider here.
-他结束搜救了 -谁结束的
- He called off the search. - Who did?
我那混账父亲 他说
My asshole father. He said
他不能冒着更多人丧命的风险
he couldn't risk the loss of any more lives,
但我知道这是扯淡
but I know that's bullshit!
他已经跟银行和保险公♥司♥谈了
He was already talking to the bank and the insurance company,
因为比起搜救汤米
because he cares more about
他更在意赔偿
the payout than he does about finding Tommy.
不 哈维 他只是担心
No, Harvey, he's just worried.
-和你一样 -不萨布丽娜 他明天
- Like you. -No, Sabrina, he's coming here
就会过来安排汤米的葬礼
to plan Tommy's funeral for tomorrow.
他如此仓促行事就因为不举♥行♥葬礼
He's rushing it because he can't collect the insurance check
就拿不到保险金
until there's been a funeral.
但我们连尸首都没有找到
And we-- we haven't even have his body yet.
什么人会做出这种事
What kind of man does that,
自己儿子可能还在活受罪
when his own son could still be alive and suffering?
你们看到萨布丽娜了没
You guys haven't seen Sabrina, have you?
她两天都没来上课了
She hasn't been to seminar in the last two days.
你没听说 矿井出大事了
Oh, didn't you hear? There was a terrible accident at the mines.
死了好几个凡人
A bunch of mortals died.
什么 你说她男朋友死了
What? You mean, like, her boyfriend?
是他哥 真是挺惨的
His brother. It's tragic, really.
应该算挺惨
Or it would be...
要不是金克尔家是坏女巫猎人的话
If the Kinkles weren't a family of dirty witch hunters.
-葬礼明天举♥行♥ -听说他们要埋空棺
- Funeral's tomorrow. - Heard they're burying an empty casket.
-姑姑 -怎么了 宝贝
- Auntie? - Yes, darling?
你死后会如何
What happens when you die?
你去哪儿了
Where do you go?
我只知道女巫的情况
Well, uh, I can only speak to witches.
不过我看你是很想知道
And I suppose you're curious to know
像小托马斯·金克尔这种凡人会如何吧
what happens to mortals like young Thomas Kinkle.
我不知道
I don't know.
人死会疼吗
Does dying hurt?
泽尔达姑姑都杀死你那么多次了
All those times with Aunt Zelda, I mean.
这真得看她选的什么凶器了
Well, it depends on her murder weapon of choice, really.
那泽尔达姑姑怎么把你复活的
And how is it that Aunt Zelda brings you back?
她是施咒还是你被诅咒了
Does she cast a spell, or are you cursed?
不 全都不是
No. No, nothing of the sort.
其实是跟土壤有关
It's, um... It's all about the soil, actually.
更具体些说是一小块土壤
Uh, more specifically, a plot of soil...
就在我们墓地前面
in our graveyard out front.
斯派曼家族相传好几代了
It's been in the Spellman family for generations.
据称
Purportedly,
那是从该隐的花♥园♥采来的
it is soil that was harvested from Cain's garden
沾满亚伯的献血
and soaked with Abel's blood.
是世界上最肥沃的土壤
The most fertile soil on Earth.
拥有生命和死亡的所有谜团
And contains all the mysteries of life and death.
搞定
Done it.
你穿上试试
Why don't you put it on.
好
Okay.
这只小脚 这只小脚
This little foot. This little foot.
好
Here we go.
我知道你问的原因
I know why you're asking.
不过让死人复活是绝对禁止的
But bringing back the dead is by and large a no-no.
女巫比较容易
Easier done with witches,
但决不能对凡人使用
and never, ever to be tried with mortals.
你泽尔达姑姑说了 那不是我们该做的事
It is not our place, as Aunt Zelda says.
该隐的花♥园♥也只供女巫使用
And Cain's garden, that's just for witches.
别担心 希尔达姑姑
Don't worry, Aunt Hilda.
我没瞎琢磨
I haven't got any ideas.
就算有 我们也没有汤米的尸体来埋
Even if I did, it's not like we have Tommy's body to bury.
只有帽子
Just his hat.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
斯派曼殡仪馆
殡葬礼仪
犬博士
Dr. Cee.
希尔达 我是来致敬的
Hilda, I'm here to pay my respects.
汤米以前常带哈维
Tommy used to bring Harvey
来书店买♥♥漫画 现在
into the shop to buy comic books, and now...
我知道他会希望你来的
I know that he'll appreciate that you came.
真的很贴心
It's really... sweet.
心里暖暖吧
Warms the heart, doesn't it?
看到绿谷镇所有人为去世的儿子出席
Seeing all of Greendale turn out for one of their fallen sons.
但这就是矿镇
But that's mining towns for you.
非常团结坚韧
The sturdiest stock.
萨布丽娜
Now, Sabrina,
我知道哈维·金克尔最近在矿井兼♥职♥
I know young Harvey Kinkle has been moonlighting in the mines.
我不得不承认 我听说矿井坍塌时 我
I have to admit, when I heard about the collapse, I...
想到了最坏的可能
I feared the worst.
但他出来了 沃德韦尔老师
He made it out, Ms. Wardwell.
应该是我在他身上下的保护咒吧
I think because I placed a protection spell on him.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表