剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
一知半解的跟屁虫
A hanger-on, a dilettante.
等等 你认识我父亲
Wait. You knew my father?
他正是我到了绿谷镇来的原因
He's the reason I came to Greendale.
是你父亲教了我女巫法令
Your father taught me witch law...
在我万念俱灰时给了我安慰
offered me comfort when there was none.
他帮助了我
He helped me out.
我想还他的人情
I'd like to return the favor.
你知道毁约是什么意思吗 斯派曼小姐
Do you know what Breach of Promise means, Miss Spellman?
就是你做出了承诺 然后违背它
It's when you make a promise, and then break it.
而我绝对没有那么做
Which I, categorically, did not do.
这个词最常用于
It is most commonly invoked
当新郎背弃他许诺要娶的新娘
when a groom runs out on a bride he's promised to wed.
我之所以提到这个是因为
I only mention that, because...
你和黑魔王在你的黑暗洗礼之前
...well, were you and the Dark Lord not courting
不是在进行求爱吗
in advance of your Dark Baptism?
"求爱" 什么意思
"Courting"? In what way?
你那晚不是自愿进入树林的吗
Did you not willingly go into the woods that night?
还偏偏穿了一件婚纱
Wearing, of all things, a wedding dress?
事实上 你表现出
Fact is, you gave every indication
你有意履行你许下的承诺
that it was your intention to fulfill a promise made.
你去参加了你已经决心参加的仪式
You showed up for a ceremony you'd committed to
然后在即将完成的时刻 你又跑了
and then, at the moment of consummation, you fled.
你毁约了
You broke your promise.
就是这样
That's all.
有罪
Guilty!
荡♥妇♥
Tramp!
萨布丽娜 庭上的各位
Sabrina, members of the court,
确凿证据呢
where is the tangible proof?
如果这场洗礼要被视为一场婚礼
If this baptism is to be considered a wedding,
那结婚证书呢
where is the marriage license?
这座伟大城镇所要求的血检呢
The blood tests this great township demands?
请拿签名给我看
Show me the signatures!
带新郎来给我看
Hell, show me the groom!
没有合同
No contract.
没有承诺
No promise.
罪名不成立
No case.
判官大人
Your Dishonors...
我想呈上我们最邪恶的魔法书作为证据
I'd like to submit into evidence our most unholy grimoire,
《兽典》
the Book of the Beast.
斯派曼小姐 能麻烦你打开到
Miss Spellman, would you be so kind as to open it
我指的那页吗
to the page I've indicated?
可以读出写在那里的名字吗
Would you please read the name that's been written... there?
大点声 孩子
Nice and loud, child.
上面写着"萨布丽娜·斯派曼"
It says, "Sabrina Spellman."
但是
But...
我不懂
I don't understand this.
这日期几天前我才...
This is dated only a few days after I was--
判官大人 难道真要让我们相信一个婴儿
Your Dishonors, are we to believe that a baby signed
在出生三天后就签了《兽典》吗
the Book of the Beast three days after she was born?
这显然是场骗局 公然的伪造
This is obviously a fraud, a blatant forgery.
我传唤泽尔达·菲奥娜·斯派曼
I call to the stand Zelda Phiona Spellman.
什么 不可能
What? Impossible!
泽尔达姑姑 这怎么回事
Aunt Zelda, what's happening?
斯派曼女士 泽尔达
Ms. Spellman. Zelda.
带我们回顾下写在这里的这天
Take us back to this date written here.
当然 阁下
Of course, Your Excellency.
我
I...
我陪弟弟进入了绿谷镇树林
I accompanied my brother into the Greendale Wood.
他怀里抱着新生的女儿 萨布丽娜
In his arms, he carried his newborn daughter... Sabrina.
我们走到一片空地上后 他把婴儿放在了祭坛上
When we reached a clearing, he placed the babe on an altar,
然后
and...
在《兽典》里签下了她的名字
signed her name in the Book of the Beast.
将她的灵魂许给了黑魔王
Promising her soul to the Dark Lord.
什么
What?
怪不得呢
Now it makes sense!
你那么强势地逼迫我签名
All your strong-arming trying to get me to sign.
你早就把我
You were just trying to cover up the fact
卖♥♥给了黑魔王
that you had already pawned me off
就像一辆二手车
to the Dark Lord like a used car.
你本不该发现的
You were never meant to find out.
你本该选择暗夜之路
You were meant to choose the Path of Night
自愿签名 那样
and sign your name willingly. That way--
那样我就不会发现
That way, I never would've found out
我父亲和你的背叛吗
about my father's betrayal and yours?
艾德华需要一个见证者
Edward needed a witness.
他为什么要那么对我
Why would he do that to me?
他做了一个交易
A certain bargain had been struck,
而你父亲为此付出的代价就是你在《兽典》上签名
and the price your father paid for it was your name in that book.
有什么能值得这么做
What could've been worth it?
恩准娶你的母亲
Permission to marry your mother.
黑魔王准许了他 以换取
The Dark Lord granted it in exchange for--
我 他的女儿
For me... his daughter.
你就站在那里 看着他做了 泽尔达姑姑
And you stood there, and you watched him do it, Aunt Zelda!
你帮了他
You helped him do it!
爸爸
Daddy?
你为什么让我死去 爸爸
Why did you let me die, Daddy?
好疼啊
It hurt so much.
停下
Stop.
你应该做好准备
You should be spending your time getting ready
来下面陪我 爸爸
to join me down here, Daddy.
而不是给个小地方的没用混血女巫辩护
Not defending a useless, backwoods, half-breed witch.
时间不多了 丹尼尔·韦伯斯特
Tick-tock, Daniel Webster.
时间不多了
Tick-tock.
时间不多了
Tick-tock.
时间不多了
Tick-tock.
-咖♥啡♥因♥还没起效吗 -我没睡好
- Caffeine not kicking in yet? - I didn't sleep very well.
泽尔达姑姑和我吵了起来
My Aunt Zelda and I got into a fight, and...
可以不谈吗 抱歉
Is it okay if we don't talk about it? I'm sorry.
没事
Of course.
我昨晚也跟我老爸吵了起来
I got into it with my old man last night, too.
他逼我下矿工作
He's, uh... making me start work at the mines.
什么 为什么 你恨矿井的
What? Why? You hate the mines.
我不止是恨那里 萨布丽娜
I don't just... ...hate them, Sabrina, I--
什么 怎么了
What? What?
怎么了
What is it?
八年前 我跟汤米和他的几个朋友
Eight years ago, I was playing hide-and-seek
在玩捉迷藏
with Tommy and a couple of his buddies.
我像个白♥痴♥一样 决定去藏到矿里
And I, like an idiot, decided to go hide in the mines.
我一个人在那里
And I'm in there, alone.
半小时过去了 一小时过去了
Half-an-hour goes by, and then an hour...
没人找到我
and no one finds me.
我很想回到矿井入口
And I'm trying to get back to the mine entrance.
然后我...
And then I...
我看到了 萨布丽娜
And then I saw it, Sabrina.
什么
What?
听上去会很疯狂的 但我发誓
It's gonna sound crazy, but I swear to God it...
它像只山羊
It looked like a goat.
但更大 用后腿站着
Only bigger, and standing upright on its hind legs, and it...
闻上去像是划了一包火柴
it smelled like a... a book of matches had been struck.
硫磺
Brimstone.
把我吓死了
And it terrified me.
我动不了 无法呼吸
I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe.
我开始哭
I started to cry.
汤米五小时后找到我时 我还在哭
I was still crying when Tommy found me five hours later.
都好多年了
It's been years.
没人见过那个山羊男
No one else has seen the goat guy.
但我总在想
But I keep thinking...
萨布丽娜 如果它还在那里呢
Sabrina, what if it's still down there...
就等着我
waiting for me?
拿一份 这是必读物
Take one. It's required reading.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表