剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
你绝对不能和你泽达尔姑姑说 但是
You mustn't tell your Aunt Zelda this, but...
有时是白天 有时是晚上
...some days, some nights...
我梦到自己在旱季高峰期
I dream that I am walking into the Greendale woods,
走进绿谷镇森林
in the peak of dry season...
双手各拿一支火把
with a lit torch in each hand...
看到整个森林在燃烧
so that I'd watch the whole forest burn,
像是点燃了一样
like so much kindling.
睡个好觉 亲爱的
Have a lovely little sleep, my darling.
抓到了 这个小指头
There we go. This little piggy...
我们过了讲睡前故事的年纪了
We're a little bit old.
希尔达 你个蠢蛋 你要气死我了
Hilda, you fool, you'll be the death of me.
我也会气死你的
And I'll be the death of you.
周四
10月30日
你来啦 看看谁来了
There you are. Look who just stopped by for a visit!
这都是你画的吗 画得太棒了
You drew all of these? They're wicked good, mate.
谢谢 我很喜欢漫画和插图小说
Thanks. Yeah, I'm pretty into comics and graphic novels.
我也是
Me too.
艾伦·摩尔 尼尔·盖曼 格兰特·莫瑞森
Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman, Grant Morrison.
均为小说插画家及漫画家
你来找我聊漫画吗
You came by to talk comics?
不是 我想给你一个惊喜
Uh, no, I wanted to surprise you.
真是惊喜至极啊
And isn't it the loveliest surprise.
还有问问你两位姑姑
Also to ask your aunts...
我知道你生日那天什么都不能做
I, uh... know you can't do anything on your actual birthday
因为你有计划了
because you have plans.
是的 不可更改了
She does. Set in stone.
所以我来看看我们是否能隔天给你过生日
So I came by to see if we could celebrate the next day.
周六
Saturday.
去打保龄球怎么样
Go bowling, maybe.
我和你 还有苏茜 哈维和罗兹
You and me and Susie and Roz.
如果你的两位姑姑愿意 也可以来
Your aunts can come, if they want.
我生日的第二天
The day after my birthday.
可以吗
Would that even be possible?
我觉得这是个超棒的主意
I think it's a marvelous idea.
我也觉得
I do too,
但我们到时候再说吧
but why don't we play it by ear, hmm?
刚才是怎么回事
What was that all about?
我来看你吗
Me stopping by?
一部分原因是因为我和你两位姑姑不太熟
It's partly 'cause I don't really know your aunts.
你意识到这是有预谋的吧
That's entirely intentional, you realize.
我不知道 也许打保龄球不是个好主意
I don't know, maybe bowling wasn't the right idea.
不 打保龄球很好
No, it was perfect.
如果这周六不行 那就下周六
Well, hey, if not this Saturday, the next.
还有之后的每一个周六
And every Saturday after that.
我们有得是时间
We have all the time in the world.
这是什么 我在想我们需要重新装饰一下
What's this? I'm thinking we need to redecorate a little bit.
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
女性文化及创意 融合协会 女文创融协
"Women's Intersectional Creative Cultural Association,"
瞧好了
Oh, man, well, look at this.
她们这样能说自己是女性吗
Can they even call themselves women?
蠢货
Hey, dicks-for-brains.
你有病吗 死拉拉
What's your problem, dyke?
兄弟们 快走
Guys, guys, guys, guys! Let's go!
你不能让他们的话激怒你 苏茜
You can't let them get to you like that, Susie.
-我该怎么办 -现在怎么样了
- What am I supposed-- - What happened now?
我被停学了
I got suspended.
我带苏茜回家 然后马上回来
I'm supposed to take Susie home and then come right back.
但是我不能回家 我不想我爸知道这件事
Except I can't go home, I don't want my dad to know about this.
他不会知道的 我们去别的地方
He won't, then. We'll go somewhere else.
为什么停学 第一节课还没结束
Suspended for what? It's not even first period.
我和人打了一架
I got into a fight.
就是把我们女文创融协海报撕下来的一群混♥蛋♥
With a bunch of asswipes who were ripping our WICCA posters down.
那些橄榄球队员吗 之前那群人吗
Those football players? The same ones as before?
等等 你和橄榄球员打了一架 几个人
Wait. You got into a fight with football players? How many?
-四个 -好 我们要报♥警♥
- Four of them. - That's it, we're going to the police.
我们要告他们 苏茜 这是肢体攻击
We are pressing charges. Susie, this is physical assault.
嗯 但是我先动的手
Yeah, but I started the fight.
苏茜 我发誓 这种事再也不会发生
Susie, I swear to you, this will never happen again,
但是你这次必须告诉我
but you have to tell me this time.
他们叫什么
What are their names?
比利·马林 艾德·德斯利
Billy Marlin, Ed Dursley,
赛斯·格林维斯 卡尔·塔珀
Seth Grinwis, and Carl Tapper.
绿谷镇四位宠儿 佼佼者
Four of Greendale's favorite sons. Golden boys.
之前他们欺负苏茜 现在又打她
Before, they were bullying Susie, now they're punching her?
她个头这么小 他们必须为此负责
She's tiny. They have to be held accountable.
等霍桑校长下周回来后
We'll go sit down together with Principal Hawthorne
我们会去找他好好谈谈
next week when he's back.
下周我也许不在了
I may not be here next week.
你决定离开我们了吗
Have you decided you're leaving us?
似乎是的
It's looking that way,
但是不解决这件事 我是不会走的
but not if I can't get this sorted out.
我的朋友有麻烦 我不能丢下他们
I can't leave my friends in trouble.
让这些男生学乖的唯一办法只有
Well, the only way boys like these learn new behavior is to--
以毒攻毒
Fight fire with--
狱火之毒
Hellfire.
作为一名教育工作者
Well, as an educator,
我不能说这样的话
I'm not allowed to say such things.
但有时使用一点恶毒的手段
But sometimes a little hell raising is precisely
恰恰是改变所需的
what's needed to move the needle.
提醒你 要是我可不会单枪匹马去
Mind you, I wouldn't take them on alone.
四对一 不 我会拉平实力
Four against one? No, I'd even the odds.
找你认识最厉害的女生来帮忙
And enlist the baddest bitches you know to help.
我能想到三个
I can think of three girls.
然后 等内乱平定之后
And then, once your house is in order here,
你就可以轻轻松松地转去
you're free to transfer to this new school with a...
新学校
light heart.
古怪姐妹手牵手
The weird sisters, hand in hand,
驰骋海陆间
travelers of the sea and land.
三归汝 三归吾
Thrice to thine and thrice to mine,
三又三 构成九
and thrice again, to make up nine.
噤 符咒方成
Peace! The charm's wound up.
你好 混血女
Hello, half-breed.
你今天觉得怎么样
And how are we feeling today?
你指你诅咒的感觉吗
Do you mean because of your curse?
-这就是你召唤我们的原因吗 -让我们帮你驱散
- Isn't that why you summoned us? - So that we might remove it?
我们很乐意 只要你保证
We'll happily do so, as soon as you pledge
你不会去学院
that you won't be going to the Academy.
我希尔达姑姑用逆转术解除了诅咒
My Aunt Hilda's taken care of your curse with a reversing spell...
但我们依然可以达成协议
but we still might be able to strike a deal.
我想教训一下四个凡界男子
There are four mortal boys who need to be taught a lesson.
帮我这个忙
Help me teach them,
我就一直待在巴克斯特高中
and I'll stay right where I am at Baxter High.
至少告诉我们他们帅不帅吧
Are they handsome, at least?
他们帅才更有趣
It's always more fun when they're handsome.
我们会帮你的 混血
We'll back you up, half-breed.
但他们是你的敌人
But they're your enemies.
你得亲自完成主要工作
You'll have to do most of the work.
斯派曼殡仪馆
妹妹
Sister?
泽尔达
Zelda!
我的萝卜年长势很喜人
My turnips, they're coming up marvelously this year.
希望你们满意我的手艺 坎伯夫妇
I hope I've done your son justice, Mr. And Mrs. Kemper.
他很好看
He's beautiful.
他看起来很不错
He looks beautiful.
很高兴能让两位满意
I'm so happy you're pleased.
坎伯夫人 喝杯茶吗
Would you like some tea, Mrs. Kemper?
请原谅 我想问问
Forgive me for asking, but I was wondering...
康纳的事有消息吗
is there any news on what happened to Connor?
警♥察♥什么都不知道
The police don't know anything.
他们不知道他为什么那时候会在公园
They don't know why he was in the park at that hour.
我们也不知道
We don't know why.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表