剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I...
愿意
am.
那么 是时候签名了
Then it is time to sign his book.
一旦在书上签名 也就是《兽典》
In signing his book, the Book of the Beast,
就代表你发誓无条件服从
you swear to obey without question
黑魔王交代你的任何命令
any order you may receive from the Dark Lord,
或者任何他指定的你的上级
or from any figure he has placed in authority over you.
你以前可不是这么说的
That's not what you said before.
一旦在书上签名 也就是《兽典》
In signing his book, the Book of the Beast,
就代表你发誓完全献出你的身体 意识和灵魂
you swear to give your mind, body, and soul unreservedly
帮助魔王撒旦实现他的计划
to the furtherance of the designs of our Lord Satan.
你说我可以有自♥由♥意志的
You said I would have free will.
我做不到
I can't do this.
你必须做到
You must.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
你敢
Don't you dare.
亲爱的
Darling?
快跑
Run.
跑 快跑
Run. Run!
对不起 姑姑
I'm sorry, Aunties.
抓住她
Get her.
安布罗斯
Ambrose!
安布罗斯
Ambrose!
-萨布丽娜 -安布罗斯
- Sabrina! - Ambrose!
安布罗斯
Ambrose!
你一定不会相信刚刚发生了什么事
You won't- - You won't believe what happened.
我想我可以猜到 堂妹
I think I can guess, cousin.
看你身后
Behind you.
趁着血月在闪耀着光辉
While the blood moon still shines,
你必须签订《兽典》
you must sign the Book of the Beast.
我不
I will not.
我还有另一条路
There is another path for me,
就像我父母一样
just as there was for my father and mother.
第三条路
A third way.
即使没有
And even if there isn't,
我萨布丽娜·斯派曼
my name is Sabrina Spellman,
也是不会签的
and I will not sign it away!
姑娘们
Girls.
这个房♥子有一圈保护环
A circle of protection rings this house!
除了斯派曼 其他女巫都无法穿过
And no witch save a Spellman may cross it.
任何不速之巫都会被烧死
Any unwelcome witch that tries shall burn!
请试试看吧
So please, go ahead.
你什么时候对房♥子施保护咒的
When did you put a protection on the house?
我没有
I didn't.
不过我该开始了
Though I should probably start, hmm?
我辜负了您
I failed you.
我辜负了您 黑魔王 我不该得到怜悯
I failed you, Dark Lord. I deserve no mercy.
但求您大发慈悲
Please show me mercy.
求求您
Please.
求求您 黑魔王
Please, Dark Lord.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我让您错爱了
I am not worthy of your love...
我亲吻您美丽的双脚
but I kiss your beautiful feet.
我发誓 我不会再失败了
I will not stumble again, I swear to you.
您会得到她的
You shall have her.
您会得到那个女孩
You shall have the girl.
愿您
Thy...
旨意
will...
得以
be...
完成
...done.
周一
11月3日
早
Morning.
早安 孩子
Blessed morning, child.
早 堂妹
Morning, cous.
拜托 泽尔达姑姑 你再也不跟我说话了
Please, Aunt Zelda, are you never going to speak to me again?
你要我说话
You want me to speak?
好吧 那我说
All right, I'll speak.
你在整个女巫集♥会♥面前让我们丢人
You humiliated us in front of the entire coven.
你玷辱了斯派曼的姓
You dishonored the Spellman family name.
布莱克伍德魔父撒了谎 泽尔达姑姑
Father Blackwood lied, Aunt Zelda.
他坐在客厅里告诉我 我总有选择的余地
He sat in our parlor and told me that I'd always have a choice,
我们的宗教是建立在自♥由♥意志基础上的
that our religion is based on free will.
但在树林 这恰恰是相反的
But in the woods, that was the exact opposite of free will.
除此之外 你拒绝在《兽典》上签名
Beyond that, your refusal to sign the Book of the Beast
直接违背你父亲的明确意愿
goes directly against your father's explicit wishes.
这也不一定吧
I'm not sure that's true, either.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
对不起 但是
I'm sorry, but...
在树林里 在仪式上
in the woods, during the ceremony,
我看到两个像我爸妈的人影
I saw two figures who looked like my mom and dad.
像某种光谱视觉
Like some sort of spectral vision?
我不知道
I'm not sure what...
但他们绝对不想让我签署《兽典》
but they definitely didn't want me to sign the Book of the Beast.
他们想让我跑
They wanted me to run.
所以不得不在女巫和凡人之间
And so the girl who had to decide
做选择的女孩
between being a witch and being mortal...
两条路都没选
chose neither path.
或者用另一种方式来看待 就是两者都选了
Or, if you look at it another way, chose both.
她是半巫 但属于两个女巫集♥会♥
She was half-witch, but with two covens.
你们俩 我们正在说
You guys, we were just talking...
我们等了好久才有这样的社团
about how we've been waiting a long time for a group like this.
不仅在巴克斯特高中 而是在绿谷镇
And not just at Baxter High, but in Greendale.
同意
Agreed.
是啊
Yeah.
欢迎大家加入女文创融协
Welcome, one and all, to WICCA.
把登记表发一下
Let's pass around the sign-in sheet.
对不起 我迟到了 姑娘们
Sorry I'm late, girls.
沃德韦尔老师
Ms. Wardwell.
不 你来得正好
No, you're, uh... you're right on time.
你知道仅仅因为你是我们的指导教师
You do know that just because you're our faculty advisor
不意味着你得参加每次会议 对吧
doesn't mean you have to attend every meeting, right?
但我想参加 萨布丽娜
But I want to, Sabrina.
只要你在巴克斯特高中 我
As long as you're at Baxter High, I...
我希望我们在这件事上能紧密合作
I want us working extremely closely on this.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Sabrina Spellman,
请到霍桑校长办公室报到
please report to Principal Hawthorne's office.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼 请到校长办公室
Sabrina Spellman to the principal's office.
他回来了
He's baaaack.
哈维
Harvey.
-天哪 -萨布丽娜
- Oh, my gosh. - Sabrina.
-我收到了你的短♥信♥ -我这周和姑姑
- I got your messages. - It was a super-intense weekend
关系很紧张
with my aunts.
不要担心我 你没事就好
Don't worry about me, as long as you're okay.
我没事
I am.
我想是的
I think I am.
我会尽快解释一切
I'll explain everything as soon as I can,
但我需要你 哈维
but I am gonna need you, Harvey.
我会陪着你 布丽娜
I'm here for you, 'Brina.
一直如此 你知道的
Always, you know that.
我知道
I do.
非常清楚
I so do.
校长 您想见我吗
You wanted to see me, sir?
是的
I did, indeed.
你这胡闹的社团
This outrageous club of yours.
霍桑校长
Principal Hawthorne?
黑魔王
Dark Lord.
我钦佩你的叛逆 姑娘
I admire your defiance, girl,
但你会在《兽典》上签名的
but you will sign my book.
你会求我签的
You will beg to sign it.
我不这么认为
I-- I don't think so.
你认为这是一场竞赛
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表