剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
你恶毒的的姐妹袭击了我男友和他哥哥
Your venomous sisters went after my boyfriend and his brother.
哈维还活着 但汤米死了
Harvey's alive, but Tommy's dead.
还有其他四个凡人
And so are four other mortals.
五条无辜的生命没了
That's five innocent lives
就为了让多尔卡丝和阿加莎开心
lost for Dorcas' and Agatha's amusement.
你想怎样 萨布丽娜
What do you want, Sabrina?
我想让汤米回来
I want Tommy back.
你还欠我从布莱克伍德夫人那救下你的人情
Besides, you owe me from when I saved you from Lady Blackwood.
我有个计划
And I have a plan.
阿加莎 多尔卡丝
Agatha! Dorcas!
怎么了 萨布丽娜 普鲁登斯
What's wrong, Sabrina? Hi, Prudence.
现在就承认吧
Admit the truth, right now!
是你们让矿井塌方害死汤米·金克尔的吗
Did you cause the mine collapse that killed Tommy Kinkle?
你以为是我们用血之赎罪
You think we carried out blood atonement?
来对付自认的女巫猎人
Against an avowed witch hunter?
因为他杀了一个佣兽
For the murder of a familiar?
一切皆有可能吧
I guess anything's possible.
血债血偿嘛
Blood will have blood.
看到没 她们承认了
You see? They admit it.
这就是你们密谋的吗 姐妹
Is that what you were plotting, sisters?
你们还说是在感谢黑魔王饶过我
When you claimed to be thanking the Dark Lord for my salvation?
你心软了 普鲁登斯
You'd gone soft, Prudence.
有些事必须得做
Something had to be done.
既然汤米的死不是因为天灾
Since there was nothing natural about Tommy's death,
那你们俩中间就要有一个要帮我平衡一下天平了
then one of you bitches is gonna help me balance the scales.
以命抵命
A life for a life.
是谁呢
So, who's it gonna be?
-你没胆量杀人 -她或许没有
- You don't have the guts to kill anyone. - She may not.
但我有
But I do.
你们竟敢擅自行动
How dare you act without my permission.
谁是主谋
Now, which one of you was the mastermind?
还是说你俩想一起被烧死
Or would you rather burn together?
是阿加莎
It was Agatha.
都是她的主意 我都不想干的
It was all her idea. I didn't even want to do it.
是吗
Is that true?
另一个金克尔男孩没死真是太可惜了
I'm just sorry the other Kinkle boy didn't die, too.
今晚把她们带去树林 普鲁登斯
Bring them to the woods tonight, Prudence.
阿加莎会付出代价的
Agatha will pay the debt she owes.
谋杀兼复活吗 萨布丽娜
Murder and resurrection, Sabrina?
你够狠的
You've gone dark.
为了帮我爱的人 我是没有底线的
There are no limits to what I would do to help the ones I love.
什么时间
What time?
我能看吗
Can I watch?
你们在说死灵法术吧
You're talking necromancy, right?
这我可不能错过 什么时间
Well, there's no way I'm gonna miss that, so, what time?
-哪个树林 -半夜
- What woods? - Midnight.
河床旁的空地上
In the clearing by the creek bed.
-普鲁登斯 我是你姐妹 -今晚你不是
- Prudence, I'm your sister. - Not tonight you aren't.
-你需要《死亡之书》 -我会弄到的
- You'll need a Book of the Dead. - I'll get one.
这孩子在通往地狱的路上
And the child takes another step...
又前进了一步
on the road to perdition.
你居然会这么对阿加莎 她是我们的姐妹
I can't believe you're doing this to Agatha. She's our sister.
你想走就走 但如果你想留 多尔卡丝
Leave, if you want, but if you stay, Dorcas,
就闭嘴 不然我们也拿你献祭
shut your mouth, or we'll sacrifice you, too.
作为学过死灵法术的学生
As a student of necromancy,
我强烈建议你记住每一个字
I strongly advise that you recite the text word for word.
有丝毫偏差 我们都会死
The slightest deviation and we could all wind up dead.
复活仪式有三个阶段
There are three stages to the Rite of Resurrection.
首先
First...
我们唤醒猎犬
we invoke the hounds.
天堂猎犬 地狱猎犬 凡间猎犬
"Hounds of Heaven, Hounds of Hell, Hounds of Earth,
门神
Guardians of the Door,
我们召唤你助我们复活死去的儿子
we summon thee to help us resurrect the fallen son."
天啊 奏效了
Unholy shit, it's working.
第二阶段 我们得打开两界之门
The second stage, we must open the door between worlds.
我们在隔绝生死的两界之门前
"We bow before the Door that divides the World of the Living
恭敬鞠躬
from the World of the Dead.
满怀谦卑 请求开门
With humble gratitude, we ask that it be opened."
等等
Wait for it.
门打开了
The door's open.
第三也是最后阶段 祭品
The third and final stage, the Sacrifice.
你想来吗
Would you like to do the honors?
我很乐意
With pleasure.
记住 你这是自食其果
Remember, you brought this upon yourself.
至恶之灵 我们以命抵命
Unholiest of Spirits, we offer thee a life for a life!
伟大的黑魔王
O mighty Dark Lord...
烧尽万物
...by whom all is set afire,
以力量指路 你的旨意便为我的心愿
thy power be thy path, thy will my desire.
萨布丽娜 你确定吗
Sabrina... are you sure about this?
必须确定
I have to be.
猎犬已被唤醒
''The Hounds invoked."
门已开
"The Door opened.
血债也已血偿
The price paid in blood.
托马斯·金克尔 我们恳请你
Thomas Kinkle, we entreat thee.
复活吧
Rise.
复活吧
Rise.
复活
Rise!"
现在怎么办
What now?
等13分钟
We wait. Thirteen minutes.
让女巫所有的魂迹
Time enough for all the traces of the witch's soul
离开身体
to leave the body.
然后呢
And then?
把她埋了
We bury her.
全身都埋了
Cover her all the way up.
为什么把她埋这
Why are we burying her here?
为什么不把她扔到树林里
Why not just leave her in the woods?
闭嘴 快挖
Shut up and dig.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
糟了
Oh, crap.
死灵法术 萨布丽娜 这是你做的
Necromancy, Sabrina? This is the stupidest,
最蠢 最不负责的事了
the most irresponsible thing you have ever done.
你当初怎么会有
What would give you the idea
这个念头的
to do something like this in the first place?
《猴爪》吗 天啊
The Monkey's Paw, for Lucifer's sake?
哈维都崩溃了 安布罗斯
Harvey was broken, Ambrose.
我得做点什么
I had to do something.
嗯 你玩弄了
Yes, yes, you've mucked about
世上最强大 最邪恶的能量
with the most potent, wicked forces that exist.
比黑魔王还强大
Much more powerful than the Dark Lord.
我是说死神 堂妹
I'm talking about Death, cousin.
我是完全按照仪式走的
I followed the ritual to the letter.
那你和朋友在我们该隐的坟地干吗
Then what are you and your friends doing in our Cain Pit?
仪式需要有人死
The rite demanded that
这样汤米才能回来
someone be killed so that Tommy would come back.
这个人是阿加莎
Agatha was that someone.
但仪式也没说
But, the ritual didn't
献祭的人要一直维持死亡状态
mention anything about the murdered sacrifice having to stay dead.
你为什么总是坚持
Why must you always insist...
这个宇宙要给你特殊待遇呢
that the universe grant you special privileges?
你已经扰乱了自然秩序 你知道吧
You've upset the natural order. You do realize that, don't you?
凡事是有规矩的 不能欺骗命运
That there are rules. There is no cheating fate.
连心爱的人都救不了
What's the point of being a witch
还当什么女巫
if I can't help the ones I love?
你这次越界了
You've crossed a line this time.
不 你把界限都清除了
No, no... No, you've completely erased it.
没理由担心咒语会失败
There's no reason to think that the spell will fail.
阿加莎回来了
And that would be Agatha.
非常准时 看到没
Right on schedule. See?
一切都在按计划进行
Everything's going according to plan.
这可是臭名昭著的遗言 堂妹
Infamous last words, cousin.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表