剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
就他了
I'm in.
-他住哪 -这就是最巧的了
- Where does he live? - That's the kismet part.
他就住在绿谷镇
He lives right here. In Greendale.
自愿的吗
Willingly?
-为什么啊 -不知道
- Why? - Don't know.
可能喜欢隐居吧
Bit reclusive, maybe?
你是黑魔王的起诉人吧
You're going to be the Dark Lord's prosecutor, I imagine.
我虽然不喜欢 但这的确是我作为
I don't relish it, but that is one of my duties
大祭司的职责之一
as High Priest, yes.
拜托 浮士德 萨布丽娜犯下了愚蠢
Please, Faustus, Sabrina made a foolish,
冲动的错误
impetuous mistake.
这事我们就不能私了吗
Couldn't we settle this between ourselves?
你 我和黑魔王
You, me, the Dark Lord...
就别公开庭审 闹得大家都没面子了
without the embarrassing spectacle of a public trial?
正义之轮已经转动起来了 泽尔达
The wheels of justice are already turning, Zelda.
但是
However...
今晚 带萨布丽娜来
come tonight... with Sabrina...
让她马上承认错误
have her admit her wrongdoing
并恳求原谅
and beg for forgiveness, immediately.
黑魔王还是有可能网开一面的
The Dark Lord is not without mercy.
但他会要求那姑娘完全顺从
But he'll require total submission from the girl.
他会如愿的
And he shall have it.
我保证
I promise you.
可怜的泽尔达
Poor Zelda.
你脸上已经有岁月的摧残了
Already, I see the ravages of age upon you.
谢谢你抽空见我 浮士德
Thank you for your time, Faustus.
庭上见
See you in court.
我不喜欢被监视
I don't enjoy being watched.
那姑娘由我负责
The girl is my charge.
我不能冒险把她的命运交给
I can't risk leaving her fate in...
不怎么样的人
lesser hands.
但却是你自己的无能
And yet it is your own incompetence
让我们走到了这一步
that has brought us to this moment.
我安抚她走上了祭坛
I eased her to the altar,
我一贯如此
as is my way.
轻拍她的肩膀
A hand on her shoulder,
对她耳朵低语
a whisper in her ear.
但她都走上了祭坛 布莱克伍德
But she was at the altar, Blackwood.
是你没能让她签名
You failed to get the signature.
亲爱的女恶魔
My dear demoness...
你的手段太弱了
your methods are weak,
你妇人心肠
your will is womanly.
现在 我要做铁锤
Now I will be the hammer...
把这根钉子打进去
that drives this nail home.
你的确像锤子一样迟钝
As you're blunt, like a hammer, that's true.
但别低估了她 术士
But don't underestimate her, warlock.
也别对我失敬
And don't disrespect me.
不管你是不是大祭司
High Priest or not...
你还是个男人
you're still a man.
而我吃
And I feast...
男人肉
on male flesh.
你是丹尼尔·韦伯斯特吗
Are you Daniel Webster?
不是
No.
干什么 你有什么事
Why? What do you want?
我叫萨布丽娜·斯派曼
My name is Sabrina Spellman.
斯派曼
Spellman?
我需要个律师 对抗魔鬼
And I need a lawyer... to fight the Devil.
我倒想请你坐下 但我怕那样你就不想走了
I'd offer you a seat, but that would encourage you to stay, so...
韦伯斯特先生 我被控毁约
Mr. Webster, I'm being charged with Breach of Promise.
我在黑暗洗礼时跑掉了
I ran from my Dark Baptism.
你知道那是什么吧
You know what that is, right?
是的 我很了解
Oh, yeah. I'm familiar.
怎么 你重生了吗
So what? You, uh, born again?
拒绝了撒旦
Renounced Satan?
不是 我是半巫
No. No, I-- I'm a half-witch.
他们骗我还想逼我 但我没签《兽典》
They lied and coerced me, but I didn't sign the Book of the Beast.
现在我一家都遭到了惩罚
And now my family is being punished.
我今晚 几小时后就得上庭
I have to be in court tonight, in a few hours, and...
我听说你或许能帮我
and I heard you might be able to help me.
不能
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
我已经不从业了
I don't practice anymore.
毁约 挺麻烦的
Breach of Promise, that's tricky.
祝你好运了
Well, good luck to you.
地狱诅咒啊
Hell and damnation.
这些不错啊 哈维
Hey, these are good, Harv.
虽然挺变♥态♥的
I mean, they're messed up.
你个变♥态♥小怪人
You're a twisted little weirdo.
谢谢了 汤米
Thanks, Tommy.
我给书店的老板看了
I showed them to the guy that runs the bookstore.
那个吸血鬼吗
The vampire guy, you mean?
地狱犬博士 是的
Dr. Cerberus, yeah.
他说我可以给书店画海报
He said I could do some posters for his store.
如果我想 还可以周末去工作
Maybe even work there weekends, if I wanted.
你是在开玩笑吗
That your idea of a joke?
你要跑去一家漫画书店
You want to hang out in the back of a comic book shop
跟一个玩变装的变♥态♥混在一起
with some pervert who plays dress-up?
爸爸 行了 冷静
Dad, jeez, relax.
你要工作吗 哈维
You want a job, Harvey?
我有份工作 在矿里
I've got a job for you. In the mines.
你这周就开始来上班
You'll start with a shift this week.
爸爸 我们俩就行...
Dad, we can manage fine without--
你听到他的话了 汤姆
You heard him, Tom.
你弟弟准备去工作了 那我就给他份工作
Your brother's ready to work, and I'm giving him work.
就这样
End of story.
记住 女士们
Remember, ladies,
我们要沉着 自尊
we carry ourselves with aplomb and dignity.
我们承认错误 接受惩罚
We admit our wrongs, accept our punishment,
尽量把这团破事都抛在身后
and try to put this whole sordid mess behind us.
是吧 萨布丽娜
Isn't that right, Sabrina?
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
没有
Not really, no.
我们 异教♥徒♥
We, the profane...
今晚聚集在这个亵渎神明的法庭
gather here tonight in this sacrilegious Court
为黑魔王的正义服务
to serve the Dark Lord's justice.
有人对我们的主人和救世主犯下了
A deplorable crime has been committed against
可怕的罪行
our master and savior.
-撒旦万岁 赞美他 -赞美撒旦
- Hail Satan! Praise him! - Praise Satan.
在地狱三判官面前 萨布丽娜·斯派曼被控
Sabrina Spellman stands accused before The Infernal Three,
犯下了毁约罪
guilty of breaking her promise,
她违背了对黑魔王的誓言
her pledge, to the Dark Lord.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼 站起来
Sabrina Spellman, stand.
等被告被定罪后
When the accused is confirmed guilty,
她不仅要马上结束凡人生活
not only will she abandon her mortal life immediately,
还要死后
but, upon her death,
在深渊中被烈火燃烧333年
she shall burn for 333 years in the Pit,
这是黑魔王的意旨
as his pleasure demands.
被告 你如何申辩
Accused, how plead you?
我
I... I..
她申辩无罪
She pleads not guilty.
韦伯斯特先生
Mr. Webster.
本庭虽然熟悉你 但并不欢迎你 先生
You are not unknown to this court, but you are unwelcome, sir,
-而且你还是不请自来 -不是的 先生
- and uninvited. - Untrue, sir.
-我的委托人去哪 我就去哪 -委托人
- Where my client goes... I follow. - Client?
-萨布丽娜 -他是我的律师 泽尔达姑姑
- Sabrina? - He's my lawyer, Aunt Zelda.
难道情况还不够严重吗
As if things weren't dire enough,
你还背着我们雇了这个凡人讼棍
you go and hire this mortal pettifogger behind our backs.
恕我直言 女士 我对女巫法令非常精通
With all due respect, madam, I am well-versed in witch law.
我很清楚你是谁 韦伯斯特先生
Oh, I know exactly who you are, Mr. Webster.
我记得你好多年前纠缠我弟弟
I remember you sniffing around my brother years ago.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表