剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
-他要开始自力更生 -我多叫些人手
- He's gonna start pulling his weight. - I'll get more guys.
实在不行 他的班我来代
Push comes to shove, I'll take his shifts,
但是哈维就算了 爸
but Harvey's done, Dad.
我不想让他把人生都浪费在
I'm not gonna let him waste his life like...
萨布丽娜 你现在上庭
Sabrina, am I to understand that you come now before this court
是按照凡人法律所描述和要求
to endure the test of the witch's mark,
接受女巫印记的检查吗
as described and demanded by your mortal laws?
是的 布莱克伍德魔父
Yes, Father Blackwood.
我们要求在密室里进行检查
We request the examination be held in closed chambers.
-驳回 -停下
- Denied. - Stop.
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
如果这是为了拖延
If this is some feeble attempt
已经决定的事情而做出的无谓挣扎
to delay the agreed-upon course of action--
你确定
You're sure?
判官大人
Your Dishonors,
我传唤希尔德加德·安托瓦内特·斯派曼
I call Hildegard Antoinette Spellman to the stand!
这无法接受 测试要开始了
This is unacceptable! The test is about to begin!
-我要求 -希尔达·斯派曼
- I demand that-- - Hilda Spellman,
过来
approach us.
我有新的证据要交给法庭
I have new evidence to submit to the court.
斯派曼小姐
Ms. Spellman,
请读出这文件 上面的名字
please read the name printed here on this document.
好 这上面写 萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Yes. It reads, um, "Sabrina Spellman."
见证者
Witnessed by...
见证者 她的母亲 戴安娜·斯派曼
Witnessed by her mother, Diana Spellman...
和我 希尔达·斯派曼
and, well, me, Hilda Spellman.
我提供一张绿谷镇圣母教堂的
I offer in evidence a baptismal certificate...
洗礼证明作为证据
from the Holy Mother Church of Greendale.
判官大人 如果这证明是真的
Your Dishonors, if this certificate is authentic...
那和我们对萨布丽娜·斯派曼的
it would seem we have competing
灵魂归属权有所争议
claims upon the soul of Sabrina Spellman.
不 先生 这是一张有约束性的契约
No, sir, what we have is a binding contract,
由她母亲见证
witnessed by her mother...
在艾德华在《兽典》上签下她女儿名字前一天
notarized and dated one day before Edward Spellman inscribed
公♥证♥并签下了日期
his daughter's name in the Book of the Beast...
因此之前的署名
thereby rendering the aforementioned inscription...
和约定的承诺
the agreed-upon promise,
无效 证毕
null and void, QED!
这些临时的把戏是在嘲弄这个法庭
These last-minute theatrics make a mockery of this court!
这是伪造的 这太过分了
This... is spurious, this is outrageous!
不 我告诉你什么是过分 布莱克伍德魔父
No, I'll tell you what's outrageous, Father Blackwood.
黑魔王的所作所为
The Dark Lord's behavior!
好吧
Well, now.
我觉得你把恶魔逼上了谈判桌
I'd say you just forced the Devil to the bargaining table.
而我被召唤进入法庭的密室
And I've been summoned to the court's private chambers.
你怎么能这样 希尔达
How could you, Hilda?
这和你跟艾德华的秘密有什么不同
How's it any different to your secret with Edward?
完全不一样 而且很糟糕
It's completely different! And appalling!
一个基♥督♥教会
A Christian church?
你没有廉耻 没有自尊吗
Have you no shame? Have you no pride?
所以 爸爸不知道妈妈偷偷让我受洗了
So, Dad didn't know that Mom had me baptized? In secret?
-为什么 -她说不让我告诉他
- Why? - She said not to tell him.
我以为戴安娜只是感情用事
I just assumed that it was Diana being sentimental.
也许她猜到了艾德华的计划
Perhaps she suspected what Edward had planned.
-所以他们都是骗子 -萨布丽娜
- So they were both deceivers. - Sabrina!
对你的父母要尊重
Honor Thy Father and Mother!
再也不许有秘密了 姑姑
No more secrets, Aunties.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
别在家庭问题上欺骗我了
No more lying to me about my own family...
下不为例
ever again.
由于契约 洗礼 和血统产生的冲突
Due to conflicts of contract, baptism, and breeding,
绿谷镇地狱法庭判决萨布丽娜·斯派曼
the Hellbound Court of Greendale decrees that Sabrina Spellman...
可以保留她的凡人生活
shall retain her mortal life...
条件是她必须
...on the condition that she also attend
去无形艺术学院学习
the Academy of Unseen Arts...
并且每周做一次黑弥撒
as well as weekly Black Mass.
就当是双国籍
Think of it as dual-citizenship.
判官大人
Your Dishonors...
我接受判决
I accept.
那就实行吧
So be it.
休庭 退至阴影之中
This court is adjourned to the shadows.
恢复斯派曼家族所有法力
Full powers are restored to the Spellman family.
感谢撒旦 我又年轻了
Praise Satan!? I'm young again!
韦伯斯特先生
Mr. Webster?
你不来我们家一起庆祝吗
Won't you come over to our house to celebrate?
很晚了 我也老了
It's late and I'm old.
下次吧
Another time.
好吧 谢谢
Well... thank you.
你帮我赢了官司
For helping me win.
给你点建议
Some advice.
好好利用这次有限的胜利
Take advantage of this qualified victory.
尽力研究你的对手
Learn everything you can about your adversary.
争取应有的权利
And fight... for what's yours.
没人打败过恶魔
Nobody's ever beaten the Devil...
但也许你可以
but you just might.
是布莱克伍德魔父打来的
That was Father Blackwood calling.
希尔达 看起来
It seems, Hilda, that you've been
你被逐出暗夜教会了
excommunicated from the Church of Night.
什么
What?
-他们不能这么做吧 -当然可以
- They can't do that, can they? - They most certainly can.
理应如此
And should.
你参加了天主教的洗礼
You took part in a Catholic baptism.
你让我们对暗夜教会的忠诚受到了质疑
You've cast doubt on our devotion to the Church of Night.
而我们的黑魔王复仇心很重
And our Dark Lord is a vengeful lord.
那我现在该怎么做
What do I do now, then?
姐姐
Sister?
感恩他们只是将你逐出教会
Be grateful excommunication is all that's being done to you.
你是来祝贺我的吗
Did you come to congratulate me?
不
No.
祝贺你什么
And congratulate you on what?
半个胜利可不算胜利
A half-victory is no victory at all.
我履行了承诺 将她送进了学院
I delivered on my promise to get her into the academy.
她现在归我管了
And now that she's under my watch and authority...
我会让她屈服于我的
I'll bend her to my will.
或者击垮她
Or break her.
你们男人就爱用蛮力 不是吗
It's always brute force with you men, isn't it?
但是真正能让她堕落的
But real corruption...
是一个纤薄的小刀片
is a thin, subtle blade.
萨布丽娜的力量
Sabrina's strength,
要被斩断的羁绊
the bonds that must be severed,
是她身边的凡人
are those to the mortals around her.
她心爱的人
The people she loves.
不过别担心 我很擅长撕碎灵魂
But not to worry. I'm quite good at tearing souls apart.
每次一个
One piece at a time.
你在这儿啊 我们到处找你
There you are! We've been looking all over for you!
跟我来
Come with me.
这是什么
What is this?
最蓝的眼睛
什么情况
What's going on?
萨布丽娜 罗莎琳德
Sabrina. Rosalind.
欢迎来到巴克斯特高中新秘密书社
Welcome to Baxter High's new, secret book club.
由女文创融协赞助
Sponsored by W-I-C-C-A.
只读禁书
Banned titles only.
当然 由你来领导
With you leading the group, of course.
我真为你们骄傲
I'm so proud of you girls.
读这些他们不想让我们读的劲爆禁书
We're gonna have such great fun reading all those juicy,
一定会很愉快的
forbidden novels that they don't want us to.
我的书单可长了
I've got quite a list.
每个人都有份
A little something for each of you.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表