剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
保护咒
A protection spell?
金克尔家在月谷射杀了佣兽后
After the Kinkles shot the familiar in Moon Valley,
我担心古怪姐妹会报复 所以
I was afraid the Weird Sisters might retaliate, so...
等等 不会是她们
Wait, you don't think... they...
要我大胆假设的话 我会说不是
If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say... no.
当然 我们总想找个人来责怪
Of course, we always want someone to blame,
哪怕是天灾也一样
even in the face of naturally occurring tragedies.
凡人和女巫的天性使然
That's just human and witch nature.
这方面我们都一样
I mean, in that way, we're not so very different.
泽姑
Oh, Auntie Zee,
有凡人在世时能理解生命的意义吗
do any mortals ever realize life while they're living it?
每个短暂宝贵的瞬间
Every fleeting, precious moment?
没有
No.
或许诗人和艺术家可以吧
The poets and artists, maybe. They do.
但我们也没强到哪去
Not that we're much better, mind you.
泽姑 你在哭吗
Auntie Zee, are you crying?
花粉啦
Pollen.
赶紧把这搞定吧
Let's get this over with.
哈维 到了你 亲爱的
Harvey, it's your turn, love.
我们
We...
我们
We...
昼夜之力
Strength by day, strength by night,
使他变得强大
give him strength and give him might.
我们今天到来
We're gathered here today...
向我哥道别
to say goodbye to my brother...
托马斯·金克尔
Thomas Kinkle.
汤米
Tommy.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
他是
He is...
曾是
was...
天啊
God...
我不知道要说什么
I don't know what to say.
不该这就致悼词 我们都不确定
It's just crazy to give a eulogy when you're not even sure if...
他叫我"死宅"
He called me "Nerd."
每年都给我买♥♥学习用品
He bought my school supplies every year.
我们无话不谈
We talked about everything.
会聊妹子
We talked about girls.
其实就一个妹子
Well... one girl.
他保护我免受伤害
He protected me from everything that's bad.
有一次我问他梦想是什么
Once, I asked him what his dream was,
他说
and he said...
他说他的梦想就是让我梦想成真
he said that his dream was that my dreams come true...
他就是这样的人 我
which is who he was. And I...
我很想他
I miss him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我儿子托马斯·金克尔是个高尚的好人
My son, Thomas Kinkle, was a good, honorable man.
大家可以安心
We can all take comfort knowing
因为他已经和天国的母亲团聚了
that he's reunited with his mother in Heaven.
汤米最重视家人和责任
Tommy valued family and duty above all else.
他尽责了 毫无怨言
He did what was asked of him and never complained.
他知道会有危险
He understood the danger...
但他也知道矿井是绿谷镇的命脉
but he also knew the mines are the lifeblood of Greendale.
汤米爱我们的矿井
And Tommy, he loved our mines.
不 他不爱
No, he didn't.
-小子 -汤米讨厌矿井 爸爸
- Boy-- - Tommy hated the mines, Dad.
他去那工作只是因为你逼他的
He only worked there because you forced him to.
就为了家族的破传承
For some stupid family legacy.
你发过言了 哈维 坐下
You had your turn, Harvey. You sit down now.
不 要不是你 汤米早就逃出
No, Tommy could've gotten out of this hellhole
这破地方了
if it wasn't for you.
但你不放过他 对吧
But you, you wouldn't let him go, would you?
那多不像话
'Cause how would that look?
够了
That's it.
坐下
Sit down.
我说坐下
I said, sit down!
哈维
Harvey.
哈维
Harvey.
没有他 那房♥子我住不下去了
I can't live in that house without him.
我不能跟我爸一起生活
I can't live alone with my dad.
我很抱歉 哈维
I-- I'm so sorry, Harvey.
最糟的是 是我害死他的
And the worst part is, I'm the reason he's dead.
这不是真的
You know that's not true.
是的 布丽娜 看看
Yes! Yes, it is! 'Brina, look at that!
圣母大学的信
A letter from Notre Dame?
这是汤米的录取通知书
It's an acceptance letter for Tommy.
他三年前就申请并被录取了
He applied and got in three years ago.
他可以得到橄榄球全额奖学金的
He could've gone on a football scholarship, a full ride.
我在他房♥间
I found it in his room
找葬礼用的照片时发现的
when I was looking for a photo for the funeral.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他本来可以离开这个破镇的
He could've gotten out of this shitty town,
但他为了保护我留下来了 我知道
but he stayed for me to protect me. I know it.
是我杀了他
I killed him.
我杀了我哥
I killed my brother.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你给我男人点
You're gonna man up, that's what you're gonna do.
你以为可以这么羞辱我吗
You think it's okay for you to embarrass me like that?
在其他人面前
In front of the other guys?
糟蹋汤米的回忆
To shit on Tommy's memory like that?
放开他 金克尔先生
Let go of him, Mr. Kinkle.
汤米不该死
It shouldn't have been Tommy.
-应该是你 -我也希望是我
- It should've been you. - I wish it had been me.
-我向上帝祈祷是我 -混♥蛋♥
- I wish to God it had been me. - Oh, you shit.
-你这个可悲的 -金克尔先生
- You little pathetic piece of-- - Mr. Kinkle!
这是你儿子的葬礼
This is your son's funeral.
我们能好好纪念他 都自重吗
Might we honor his memory and compose ourselves?
客人要走了 你也走吧
Your guests are leaving. I suggest you do the same.
等等 哈维 别走
Wait. Harvey! Harvey, don't go.
让我一个人静静 布丽娜 拜托
I need to be alone, 'Brina, please.
时间 萨布丽娜
Time, Sabrina.
给他点时间
Give him time.
地狱犬书店
可怜的哈维·金克尔
Poor Harvey Kinkle.
他怎么在那房♥子里活下去
How will he ever survive in that house,
独自跟暴躁的父亲一起生活
alone, with that bulldozer of a father?
他活不下去的
He won't survive.
没有他哥不行的 这是真的
Not without his brother, that's the truth.
沃德韦尔老师 我父亲
Ms. Wardwell, my father
请你照顾我 你做到了
asked you to look out for me, and you have.
我现在还有事情想拜托你
Now I'm asking for... for more.
帮助我 我接下来要说的
For help. And you can't
你不能告诉我姑姑
mention what I'm about to say to my Aunties.
我当然不会说
No. Of course I wouldn't.
-你有什么计划 -我在想
- Well, what are you thinking? - I'm thinking...
我一直在想
I keep thinking...
汤米的尸体还没找到
Tommy's body still hasn't been found.
嗯
Yes?
如果他
So if... he were to...
能回来
come back...
会有人问问题 但不会太多
there would be some questions, but not many.
回来
"Come back"?
你是指复活咒
Are you talking about a resurrection spell?
你看到哈维的样子了 沃德韦尔老师
You saw Harvey, Ms. Wardwell.
他需要他哥
He needs his brother back.
死灵法术
Necromancy is the darkest
是神圣魔法中最黑暗 最危险的一种
and most dangerous of the sacred magics.
那是
It's...
-死亡魔法 -拜托 沃德韦尔老师
- Well, it's death magic. - Please, Ms. Wardwell.
我爱他
I love him.
作为他女友 萨布丽娜 我做不了很多
And as Sabrina, his girlfriend, I can only do so much.
但作为萨布丽娜女巫
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表