剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
变得甜美一些
before the feast.
这不好笑 安布罗斯
That's not even funny, Ambrose.
拜托 堂妹 有点好笑吧
Oh, come on, cous, it is a little funny.
普鲁登斯这真的算是
Prudence getting her just desserts
自食恶果了吧
by literally becoming the dessert.
你好啊
Why, hello there.
你是谁
Who might you be?
我是万宴王后
I'm Queen of the Feast.
这样啊 那请进吧
In that case, do come on in.
-普鲁登斯 -侍女
- Prudence. - Handmaiden.
我的房♥间在楼上吧
I assume my room's upstairs?
我好想洗个温奶油浴
I'm dying for a warm buttermilk bath.
再来盘马卡龙
And a plate of macaroons.
你可以帮我擦背了
You can do my back now.
告诉我 侍女
Tell me, handmaiden,
这是你第一次吃女巫肉吗
will this be your first time supping on witch flesh?
什么 我不会吃你的 普鲁登斯
What? I'm not going to eat you, Prudence.
你知道你不用继续这场闹剧吧
You don't have to go through with this madness, you know.
这里就咱俩
I mean, just between us,
你不是真的想当王后吧
you don't really want to be queen, do you?
当然想
Of course I do.
但如果你想跑 我可以装作没看到
But if you wanted to escape, I would happily look the other way.
我为什么要跑
Why would I want to escape?
因为我要变化了
I'm about to be transubstantiated.
什么意思
Meaning?
女巫集♥会♥把我肉吃了以后
After the coven consumes my body,
我就会成为暗夜教会所有女巫的一部分
I will be a part of every single witch in the Church of Night,
直到永远
forever.
这还不是最棒的
But that's not even the best part.
我的灵魂会和其他王后一样
My spirit will reside in the Dark Lord's heart,
存于黑魔王心中
alongside the other queens,
沐浴在他的荣光下
basking in the glow of his glorious fire
直到启示的号♥角响起
until the trumpets of the apocalypse are sounded.
这你也相信
And you believe that?
当然
With absolute certainty.
如果不是这样怎么办
But what if that's not what happens?
如果你被献祭 然后
What if you're sacrificed and...
就死了呢
it's just over?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you believe?
我不知道死后的世界
I don't know what happens when we die. It's...
-不可能知道 -嗯 但你相信什么
- It's impossible to know. - Yes, but what do you believe?
你真可悲
How sad for you.
毫无信仰
Not to have faith in anything.
你要睡哪
Where are you going to sleep?
安布罗斯
Ambrose?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
我邀请他的 侍女
I invited him, handmaiden.
平民在王后牺牲前
And no plebe can deny a queen on the days
不能违抗王后的命令
leading up to her sacrifice.
不过毕竟小尼也很饥渴
It also helps that darling Nicky here is hornier than a toad.
一起吧 萨布丽娜
Join us, Sabrina.
-尼古拉斯 -我们也可以去你房♥间
- Nicholas... - Or we can go to your room.
就咱俩
Just the two of us.
我
Uh, I--
你很扫兴啊 牧羊人
You're killing the mood, shepherd.
不来就滚
Either get in or get out!
睡得香吗 普鲁登斯
Sleep well, Prudence?
睡得好死
Like the dead.
我想了下你问我的
I was going over what you asked me.
我对死亡还是不知道该相信什么
And I still don't know what I believe when it comes to death.
但我相信生命 所有的生命
But I believe that life, all life...
哪怕是想杀我的人的生命
even the life of someone who tried to kill me...
都很珍贵
is precious.
女巫 凡人亦如此
Witch life, mortal life.
永恒的生命 也就是在宴会后等着我的
Eternal life, which is what awaits me after the feast.
我怎么都无法改变你的心意了吗
And there's nothing I can say or do to make you change your mind?
嗯
No.
既然这样
Okay, well...
反正劝不了你了
if there's no talking you out of this.
等等 你去哪 侍女
Wait. Where are you going, handmaiden?
巴克斯特高中
Baxter High.
过我的日子去
To live my life.
尽量活得长久美满一点
As fully as possible, for as long as possible.
牧羊人应该照顾羊
The shepherd is meant to take care of the lamb.
-你想来可以一起 -我为什么会想去
- You can come with me, if you want. - And why would I do that?
有男生
Boys.
很多凡人男孩
Lots and lots of mortal boys.
可以折磨
To torment.
勾引
And seduce.
或者一起
Or both.
谁知道呢 普鲁登斯
Who knows, Prudence,
或许你能在巴克斯特高中找到生命的意义
maybe you'll find the meaning of life at Baxter High.
听到有男生可以折磨我就动心了
Oh, you had me at boys to torment.
沃德韦尔老师 抱歉没打招呼就来了
Ms. Wardwell, pardon the, uh, intrusion.
找我
What can I, um...
有什么事吗 霍桑校长
do for you, Principal Hawthorne?
周末假期有什么安排吗
Any big plans for the holiday weekend?
你可以来我家
Because you would be welcome at my house.
我有自己的仪式
I have my own rituals.
我一般叫外卖♥♥
I order in.
下次吧
Perhaps next time.
等我想吃顿好的吧
When I'm in the mood for a real meal.
好
Oh, yeah.
伙计们 这是普鲁登斯
Guys, this is Prudence.
她是我表妹 来过感恩节的
She's my cousin who's visiting for Thanksgiving.
普鲁登斯 这是我男友 哈维
Prudence, this is my boyfriend, Harvey.
还有我的闺蜜罗莎琳德和苏茜
And my two best friends, Rosalind and Susie.
很高兴认识你们 男生呢
Very nice to meet you. You promised me boys.
我想让你先见见我朋友
I wanted you to meet my friends first.
你们在聊什么
So, what are we talking about?
我的祖先多罗西娅
My ancestor Dorothea.
她是绿谷镇的早期居民 也是个海盗
She was an early settler in Greendale, and was also a pirate
她帮助一群受宗教迫♥害♥的女人从苏格兰
who helped a group of women fleeing religious persecution
逃了出来
from Scotland.
多罗西娅·帕特南
Dorothea Putnam?
我们在我学校也学到过她
We learned about her at my school.
她是那些女人的真盟友 真英雄啊
She was a true ally to those women. A hero to the marrow.
我发现了
So I'm discovering.
你有什么发现吗 哈维
Did you turn up anything, Harvey?
嗯 不过有点糟
Yeah, but it's kind of messed up.
金克尔家是靠抢地得到的矿井
Basically, the Kinkles got ownership of the mines in a...
他们把住在山上的居民赶走了
a land grab. Kicked some people out
占了他们的矿井
who lived in the hills and took them over.
-什么意思 -赶走其实就是杀掉
- What does that mean? - By "kicked out," he means killed.
占了其实就是抢了
And by "took over," he means stole.
你家姓什么
What did you say your family name is?
-哈维 -金克尔
- Harvey? - Kinkle.
所以你是冯·孔克尔家的后人
So you're a descendant of the Von Kunkles, then.
你祖先杀的山民是女巫
Those "hill people" your ancestors killed were witches.
所以你家是女巫的
Which makes your family witch--
拜托 大家都知道女巫不存在
Come on, everybody knows witches aren't real.
你家族犯下大祸
Your family committed atrocities,
要血债血偿
and blood-atonement is demanded.
-她是开玩笑的 -等等
- Kidding! She's kidding. - Wait, hang on.
我带她参观学校其他地方
I am going to show her the rest of school,
过会见
but we will see you guys later!
再见
Bye.
你真的觉得我能在这里发现意义吗
Did you honestly think I would find meaning here?
从你凡人朋友身上
Amongst your mortal friends?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表