剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
She still loves you.
苏茜
Susie...
你看到了吗
did you see that?
我叫苏茜·帕特南
My name is Susie Putnam.
多罗西娅·帕特南的后人
Blood of Dorothea Putnam,
她在其他人不愿帮忙时 助你过海
who gave you passage across the ocean when no one else would,
她在其他人不愿帮忙时 把你从绞刑树上放下
who cut you down from the hanging tree when no one else would.
沃克家族是我的朋友
The Walkers are my friends.
请不要伤害他们
Please don't hurt them.
保护咒奏效了 对吗 泽尔达姑姑
It's working, isn't it? The protection spell, Aunt Zelda?
是的 只要我们四个保持专注 就有可能
Yes, as long as we four remain focused, it just might.
浮士德 你把我带到这儿来了
Faustus, you brought me here?
-对 泽尔达姐妹 -我要回去 我家需要我
- I did, Sister Zelda-- - I have to go back. My family needs me.
你的职责在这里 泽尔达
Your sworn duty is here, Zelda!
布莱克伍德夫人开始分娩了
Lady Blackwood has gone into labor.
该死 浮士德
Damn you, Faustus.
我需要干净的毛巾 水还有普鲁登斯
I'll need clean towels, fresh water, and Prudence.
-普鲁登斯 -是的 我需要帮助
- Prudence? - Yes, I'll need help,
男人不能在这
and this is no place for a man.
也包括你
And that very much includes you.
你没事的
You'll be just fine.
泽尔达姑姑呢 怎么回事
Where did Aunt Zelda go? What is happening?
我们三个能维持保护咒吗
Can the protection spell hold with just three of us?
有点困难 但如果我们尽力
It's a bit dodgy, but if three of us just pick up the slack
没人再消
and no one else disap--
不
No!
卢克 我怎么在这
Luke, what am I doing here?
我把你传送过来的 别想走
I teleported you here. It's no use trying to leave.
我把你束缚在学院了 你必须留下来
I've bound you to the Academy, and you have to stay.
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why would you do this?
因为你现在属于我们
Because you belong here with us now,
和你的同类安然待在墙内
with your own kind, safe inside these walls,
和女巫集♥会♥ 术士兄弟待在一起
standing with the coven with your warlock brothers.
-跟我一起 安布罗斯 -你不明白 我得
- With me, Ambrose. - No. You don't understand. I have to--
不 是你不明白
No, you don't understand!
我不能让你死在那里 安布罗斯
I couldn't leave you out there to die, Ambrose.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
女巫越来越强大了 我能感觉到
The witches are getting stronger out there, I can sense it.
沃德韦尔老师 只剩我和希尔达姑姑了
Ms. Wardwell, it's just me and Aunt Hilda now.
我快不行了 亲爱的 坚持不了多久了
I'm fading, love. I don't think I can hold out much longer.
萨布丽娜 如果你和你姑姑无法维持魔法
Sabrina, if you and your Aunt can't maintain the spell,
十三巫会把门和窗户都打开
the Thirteen will throw open every door and window.
腥红天使到达时 凡人将没有保护
The mortals will be unprotected when the Red Angel arrives,
他会把凡人杀光的
and there will be no escaping his sword.
那你帮个忙啊
Pitch in at any time.
恐怕我们在巫聚时辰结束前还是会力竭的
I fear we would still falter before the witching hour ends.
而且金克尔先生 帕特南小姐和沃克小姐
Then there's the matter of Mr. Kinkle, Miss Putnam, Miss Walker.
他们在外面承受自身受到的攻击
They're out there, facing their own personal assaults.
不 防守时间结束了
No, the time for defense is over.
要开始进攻了
It's time to go on the offensive.
怎么做呢
How would we even do that?
我还真有一个主意
As a matter of fact, I have an idea,
但这意味着你希尔达姑姑
but it would mean your Aunt Hilda here
得单独撑一会了
holding down the fort alone for a bit.
-单独 可恶 -萨布丽娜 没时间了
- Alone? Bloody hell! - Sabrina, we are running out of time.
好 来吧 希尔达姑姑 撑住
Fine, let's do it. Aunt Hilda, hold on.
塞勒姆 待在这里看着希尔达姑姑
Salem, stay here and watch Aunt Hilda.
就这样 塞勒姆 我会尽快回来
Just do it, Salem! I'll be back as soon as I can.
最后 只有一种方法可以满足
In the end, there was only one way to accomplish
黑魔王的需求
what the Dark Lord wanted.
让萨布丽娜没有选择
Make it so that Sabrina would have no other option.
只有一条路可以拯救人类
There would only be one path to save the mortals.
暗夜之路
The Path of Night.
于是我们回到树林的空地
And so we went back to the clearing in the woods,
16年前 故事最初的发生地
where this story first began 16 years ago.
等等
Wait...
沃德韦尔老师 这是我黑暗洗礼的地方
Ms. Wardwell, this is where my Dark Baptism...
差点就完成洗礼了
...almost but not quite took place.
沃德韦尔老师
Ms. Wardwell...
这里怎么有本《兽典》
what is the Book of the Beast doing here?
你要拯救绿谷镇所需的力量
The kind of... power you'll need to save Greendale will...
要求你
require you to--
签名
Sign my name?
拿自♥由♥换法力
Exchange my freedom for power?
我已经拒绝了 沃德韦尔老师
I already said no to this, Ms. Wardwell.
这是你♥爸♥妈对你的期待
This is what your father and mother wanted for you.
你姑姑没有骗你
That wasn't a lie your aunties told you.
你得承认 情况已经变了
The circumstances, you must agree, have changed.
你和之前不同了
You're not the same girl,
和那晚不幸洗礼的
not the same witch you were the night of the...
女巫也不同了
ill-fated baptism.
你有潜力
You have the potential
成为你们这代最优秀的女巫
to be the greatest witch of your generation.
但是会有代价
There is a cost that comes with that.
肯定有别的办法
There has to be another way.
我想不到了
There's not one I can think of.
你必须签名
You must sign.
只有这样你才有能力阻止
It's the only way you'll ever be strong enough to stop--
他来了
That's him now.
腥红死亡天使
The Red Angel of Death.
你能听见他吗
Can you hear him?
绿谷镇让你着迷
我知道你很害怕 萨布丽娜
I know you're scared, Sabrina.
因为所有女人都被教导要害怕力量
Because all women are taught to fear power.
承认自己的力量 不要接受黑魔王的
Own your power. Don't accept it from the Dark Lord.
夺来使用
Take it. Wield it.
拯救你的朋友
Save your friends.
沃德韦尔老师
Ms. Wardwell...
只剩签名了
You've all but signed already.
但是
But...
更重要的是什么
What's more important?
与黑魔王的较量
That pissing contest with the Dark Lord,
还是拯救你的朋友
or the salvation of your friends?
如果我签了
If I sign...
这是你的命运
It is your destiny.
你不签 哈维就会死
If you do not, Harvey will die.
罗莎琳德和苏茜会死
Rosalind and Susie will die.
你姑姑和堂哥会死
Your aunts and your cousin will die.
我会死
I will die.
求求你 萨布丽娜
Please, Sabrina...
为了我们所有的人
for all our sakes.
我签
I'll sign.
你是出于自♥由♥意志吗
Do you do this of your own free will?
你明白这意味着什么吗
And do you understand what it means?
我召唤你 你就得回应
When I call on you, girl, you must answer.
我会把萨布丽娜献给你的
I shall deliver Sabrina unto you.
16周岁
黑暗洗礼
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
孩子 你都不知道自己有多特别吧
Oh, my child, you have no idea how special you are, do you?
没有你 我的人生是飞不起来的
There's no flying in my life... without you.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
祝你生日快乐
万圣节
你必须在《兽典》上签名
You must sign the Book of the Beast!
我做不到
I can't do this.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼可以保留她的凡人生活
Sabrina Spellman shall retain her mortal life,
条件是她必须去无形艺术学院学习
on the condition that she also attend the Academy of Unseen Arts.
地狱车站
-准备好面对命运了吗 -普鲁登斯
- Are you ready to meet your fate? - Prudence, please.
我求你了 放过我吧
I'm begging you, leave me alone.
不可能 混血女
There's not a hope in hell of that, half-breed.
我怎么能智斗胜过黑魔王呢
How am I ever going to outwit the Dark Lord?
你父母因为你而死
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表