剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
What do you mean potion?
混在我带来的水里
It was mixed in with the water I brought with me.
还有汤米回来
And... the reason Tommy came back...
是因为
is because...
我
I...
施展了一个仪式把他带了回来
performed a ritual to bring him back.
萨布丽娜 你在说什么
Sabrina, what are you talking about?
我是女巫 哈维
I'm a witch, Harvey.
你
You've...
你告诉过我
You've told me this before.
就在我第16岁生日前
Just before my 16th birthday.
但我用咒语
But then... I made you forget...
让你忘记了
with a spell.
这让我怎么相信你
How can I believe you? How can I...
这你让我怎么信
How can I believe this?
你八岁时 在矿井看到了一个恶魔
When you were eight, you saw a demon in the mines.
你比其他人都要早知道杰西·帕特南是被附身了
You knew Jesse Putnam was possessed before anyone else did.
你出身女巫猎人家族
You come from a family of witch hunters.
你哥
And your brother...
什么 汤米怎么了
What? What about Tommy?
在汤米的房♥间
That's not really him...
躺在汤米床上的 不是真正的他
in Tommy's room, in Tommy's bed.
-当然是 -不
- Of course it is. - No.
不 我
No, I...
我施展了复活咒
I performed a... resurrection spell...
来帮汤米
to help Tommy...
和你
and you, too.
因为
Because...
因为我知道你也会为我做同样的事
Because I knew you would do the same for me.
但出了岔子
But it all went wrong.
我带回了汤米的身体
I brought back Tommy's body,
没带回真正是"汤米"的部分
but not his soul... not the part of him that's really Tommy.
你在说什么 那是汤米
What are you talking about? That is Tommy.
不 哈维
No, Harvey...
不是的
it's not.
你知道不是
You know it's not.
如果不是汤米 那是谁
If that's not Tommy, then who...
它是什么
what is it?
别的东西
Something else.
我需要
Something I need...
放回地下的东西
to put back in the ground...
以免事情变得更糟
...before things get worse.
-萨布丽娜 你为什么 -我想帮你解决
- Why, Sabrina, why did you-- - I wanted to fix this for you.
我不想让你伤心了
I wanted you to stop hurting.
你不应该做任何事
You shouldn't have done anything.
你应该让汤米留在原处
You should've left Tommy where he was.
所以我得拨乱反正
That's why I need to make this right.
所以我要把汤米房♥间的东西放回去
That's why I need to put what's in Tommy's room... back.
放回哪里 你
Back where? What do you...
-萨布丽娜 -我必须这么做
- Sabrina... - I have to.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
这样他会疼吗
Will it... Will it hurt him?
不
No.
不 他不像我们那样有感觉
No, I don't think he feels things like we do.
怎么做
How?
你打算怎么做
How are you gonna do it?
我
I...
可以
could...
我都不知道
I don't even know.
-我来吧 -不
- I'll do it. - No!
不 哈维 你不
No, Harvey, you don't-- you--
-不行 -他是我哥 萨布丽娜 我
- You shouldn't-- - He's my brother, Sabrina, and I...
我不想让你
I don't want you to be the person
动手伤害汤米
that did that to any part of Tommy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你得走了
You-- You have to go.
为什么 我不想走
Why? I don't want to.
这样我才可以
So I can...
在我爸回来前动手
do this before my dad gets back, before I...
在我退缩前 我
before I chicken out. And I...
我
And I...
我这段时间不想和你说话了
I can't talk to you again... for a while.
哈维 让我留下吧 起码让我帮忙
Harvey... Harvey, please, let me stay. Let me at least help.
不 萨布丽娜 你
No, Sabrina, you've...
你帮得够多了
you've done enough.
结束了吗
Is it done, then?
结束了 泽尔达姑姑
It's over, Aunt Zelda.
汤米走了 哈维和我
Tommy's gone... ...and Harvey and I...
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表