剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
萨布丽娜的惊心冒险
第一季 第十集
[季终]
看看时间
Why, look at the time.
快到午夜了
It's almost midnight.
要到巫聚时辰了
Very nearly the witching hour.
还够时间多讲一个萨布丽娜的故事
Time enough for one more story about Sabrina,
她朝着黑魔王的预言
as she takes one more step towards
又迈进了一步
fulfilling the Dark Lord's Prophecy.
绿谷镇会为那次暴风雨之夜发生的事
It's a wonder anyone in Greendale was surprised
感到惊讶 还真是奇怪
by what happened the night of the "storm."
征兆都有了
All the signs were there...
只要你知道该往哪里看
if you knew where to look.
猫带进来的死鸟
A dead bird brought in by a cat.
一瓶黑墨水洒了
A spilled bottle of black ink.
空房♥间里的破镜子
A broken mirror in an empty room.
长面包裂成了两半
A loaf of bread split clean down the middle.
天啊
Bloody hell.
给自己织寿衣的盲人女子
A blind woman knits her own death shroud,
知道会有什么发生
aware of what's coming.
奶奶
Nana.
就像你预测的那样
It's like you predicted.
我开始看到了
I have started to see things.
不可能的事情
Impossible things.
其中一件
One of the things that I saw...
有汤米的迹象吗
Any sign of Tommy?
我觉得我朋友萨布丽娜·斯派曼
I think my friend, Sabrina Spellman...
-是女巫 -有可能
- is a witch. - Could be.
很有可能
Could very well be.
奶奶 你说女巫诅咒了我们的沃克女人
Nana, you said that witches cursed us Walker women...
所以我们很多人都是盲人
and that's why so many of us are blind.
故事是这样
So the story goes.
是斯派曼家的人诅咒我们家族的吗
Was it a Spellman who cursed our family?
不 孩子
No, child.
别这么黑暗
Don't think such dark thoughts.
你了解你的朋友
You know your friend.
你心里清楚她的好坏
You know in your heart if she's good or bad,
不需要机灵鬼告诉你
and you don't need the cunning to tell you that.
问题是
The thing is...
我不确定了
I'm not sure anymore.
看着她
Just look at her...
你就会知道的
and you will know.
而且
Besides...
机灵鬼告诉我的是
what the cunning tells me is that...
你朋友不是需要害怕的女巫
your friend is not the witch you need to fear.
十三要来了 孩子
The thirteen are coming, child.
就像愤怒的
Like the wrath of...
不是上帝
not God...
但几乎一样强大
but something near as powerful,
只是更扭曲
only twisted.
十三
The thirteen?
女巫
Witches.
愿主怜悯我们的灵魂
And may the Lord have mercy on our souls.
该死
Blast it!
有人要生宝宝了
Someone's having a baby.
什么 你在说什么呢 希尔达
What? What in Satan's name are you talking about, Hilda?
你知道这句话 勺子掉 宝宝叫
You know the saying. "If a spoon falls, a baby calls."
可能是布莱克伍德夫人的
Probably Lady Blackwood's.
妹妹 无稽之谈就省省吧
Kindly spare me your old wives' tales, Sister.
布莱克伍德夫人才刚开始第四孕期
Lady Blackwood's barely started her fourth trimester.
还有很久呢
It'll be ages yet.
萨布丽娜呢 安布罗斯
Where's Sabrina? Ambrose?
在她房♥间吧
In her room, I believe.
还在
Still?
都好几天了
It's been days.
嗯 但考虑到她的遭遇
Yeah, but considering what she's been through--
我很清楚 安布罗斯
I know exactly what she's been through, Ambrose.
是我去收尾的 对吧
I was there to pick up the pieces, wasn't I?
她得上学 大家会开始嚼舌根的
She has school. People will start to talk.
我为她做了些药膏抚慰心理创伤
Well, I've made her a little balm for her broken heart.
-我给她送上去 -不 我来
- I'm gonna take it up to her. - No, I will.
你不能一辈子都躺在床上 你得上学
You can't stay in bed for the rest of your life. You have school.
要是我看到他 或他看到我呢
What if I see him, or he sees me?
会很难受的
It'll be too much.
你希尔达姑姑帮你做了药膏
Your Aunt Hilda's made you a balm.
来麻木你的心
To numb your heart.
在胸上每天抹三次 有需要也可以抹
Rub it in your chest three times daily, or as needed.
我不想没感觉 我想停止伤痛
I don't want to stop feeling. I want to stop hurting.
不 不对
No, that's wrong.
我希望哈维停止伤痛
I want Harvey to stop hurting.
没有那样的药膏
There's no balm for that.
如果有 我们就会像迈达斯一样富有了
If there were, we'd be as rich as Midas.
我该怎么办 泽姑
What am I gonna do, Aunt Zee?
今天你就去上学
Today, you'll go to school,
跟你朋友聊聊
and you'll talk to your friends,
在上课回答问题
and you'll sit in class and answer questions.
然后去学院
And then you'll go to the Academy.
然后回家
Then you'll come home...
我们一起吃晚饭
and we'll eat supper together.
然后你上♥床♥睡觉
And then you'll go to bed.
你希尔达姑姑或我会坐在你身边
And your Aunt Hilda or I will sit by your side
直到你睡着
until you fall asleep.
明天
And tomorrow...
也是同样的事情 但伤痛会少一些
you'll do the same, and it will hurt a tiny bit less.
后天 会更少
And the next day, it will hurt even less.
我让哈维经历了那种事
After what I put Harvey through...
我怎么面对他
how can I ever face him again?
你
You...
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
我从未经历过这样的事
I've never been where you are.
直接面对他吧 萨布丽娜
Perhaps you just do, Sabrina.
尽可能勇敢和谦逊
As bravely and as humbly as you can.
-萨布丽娜 -萨布丽娜
- Sabrina. - Sabrina.
罗兹 苏茜
Roz. Susie.
怎么了
What's going on?
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
感觉你有点惊恐啊 萨布丽娜
Yeah, you look a little freaked out, Sabrina.
我周末一直在给你打电♥话♥
I called you all weekend.
我也是
Me, too.
我不舒服
I wasn't, uh, feeling that great.
布丽娜 我们想
'Brina, we want...
-我们要问你 -你是女巫吗
- We need to ask you-- - Are you a witch?
什么
What?
你们在开玩笑吗
You guys, if this is some kind of joke?
这不是玩笑
It's not a joke.
机灵鬼给我看了些东西
The cunning showed me something.
一个幻觉
A vision.
还有我姑姑多罗西娅
And... my Aunt Dorothea...
在日志里写了你们的事
wrote about you in her journals.
她说斯派曼家是一群巫师
She said the Spellmans were a family of witches.
这真是
That's just...
这真是
That's just...
布丽娜
'Brina?
我很多次都想告诉你们 但是
I wanted to tell you so many times, but...
但我怎么说呢
but how could I?
-现在哈维知道了 一切都 -哈维知道
- And now Harvey knows. Everything is-- - Harvey knows?
结束了
It's over.
-他和我分手了 -什么 为什么
- He broke up with me. - What? Why?
因为一切
Because of everything.
所有的谎言
All the lying.
我一直在隐瞒另一半的生活
I've been hiding this whole other life,
去不同的学校
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表