剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
It's time.
时间到了
The first of the eldritch terrors is upon us.
第一波恶灵惊悚已经来临
And the prophet said, "Let there be darkness across the land."
先知说:“让黑暗覆盖所有土地”
Hey, I used to work at the mine too.
嘿 我之前也在煤矿工作
Hey...
嘿...
any of you fellas got something to drink?
你们有喝的吗?
Now, come on. One of you must.
行了 你们之中肯定有人有
I mean, for Old Gus. Hmm?
看在老格斯的份上
Where are the aunties?
两个姑姑呢?
Zelda is at the Academy...
塞尔达在学院
...and Auntie Hilda is at Dr. Cerberus's.
希尔达姑姑在地狱犬博士那里
What are you reading?
你在看什么?
Re-reading the existentialists.
重读存在主义者的论著
Camus, Sartre, Kierkegaard.
卡缪、萨特、基克格德
They're showing The Evil Dead trilogy at the Paramount tonight.
今晚派拉蒙影院要放《尸变》三部曲
Wanna go?
你想去吗?
No. Far too many people.
不想 那里人太多了
And as Sartre wrote, "Hell is other people."
萨特写道:“他人即地狱”
Unless it's just...
除非现在的生活...
Hell.
已经如地狱一般了
What about going with your mortal friends?
你怎么不跟你的凡人朋友一起去呢?
Already going...
本来就要一起去...
on a double date.
当四人约会的电灯泡
Oh, buck up, Cousin. Being single is not the end of the world.
开心点 表妹 单身又不是世界末日
In fact, I'm quite enjoying my time on my own.
其实 我还挺享受独处的
Now, on that note,
说到这个
I'll be off. Ta-ra!
我撤了 再会!
You'll never leave me, will you, Salem?
你永远不会离开我 对吧 塞勒姆?
Thank you, Salem.
谢谢你 塞勒姆
That's super weird, Harvey.
真是超级奇怪啊 哈维
What's super weird?
什么超级奇怪?
Uh, a homeless guy who hung out by the mines died last night.
一个在煤矿外逗留的流浪汉昨晚死了
Oh no!
不是吧!
Was he murdered?
他是被谋杀的吗?
No, no, no, nothing like that.
不 不是那样的
Honestly, guys, it's kind of a bummer. Can we change the subject?
各位 老实说 这话题挺扫兴的 我们能聊别的事吗?
Sure.
好啊
We can talk about the fact
我们可以聊聊
that Baxter High doesn't have any sex education classes.
巴克斯特高中 没有性教育课程这个事实
Come again? I know.
-你再说一遍? -我知道
Crazy, right?
这很荒谬 对吧?
And I called around.
我打电♥话♥四处问过了
Every single other high school in the state has them, except for us.
州内所有高中都开设了这种课 除了我们这里
And get this. At Riverdale,
听好了 河谷镇高中那边
they have condom machines in the bathroom.
卫生间里都有避孕套售卖♥♥机
Did... did I miss something?
-我是不是错过了什么?
If this whole pagan debacle taught us anything,
-如果说这次异教♥徒♥大灾难
it's that teenagers are having sex.
教会了我们什么 那就是青少年在滚床单
It's real.
这是真实存在的
So it's important that we are taught how to have sex safely and responsibly.
所以学校很有必要教会我们 如何进行安全负责任的性行为
Do you agree, Sabrina?
你同意吗 萨布丽娜?
Yeah. Yes, in theory.
当然同意 理论上是该如此
Which is why WICCA is circulating a petition
所以跨区域妇女文化创意协会 在发起请♥愿♥
and collecting signatures. Will you sign it?
收集签名 你能签一个吗?
Sure.
好啊
You guys, I've been thinking.
各位 我一直在想
It's been a while since the Fright Club had any kind of meeting.
吸血俱乐部很久没开会了
Why would we?
为什么要开会?
I mean, there haven't been any monsters to fight.
又没有怪兽要打
Well, yeah, but even as a band.
没错 但作为乐队还可以聚聚啊
Yeah, we're not really a band anymore.
好吧 但其实我们都不是乐队了
Roz and I, we're... we're making our own music now.
我和罗兹 我俩在自己做音乐
They're like the John Lennon and Yoko Ono of Baxter High.
他俩就像巴克斯特高中的 约翰列侬和小野洋子
You know, Robin, you're pretty funny for a hobgoblin.
要知道 罗宾 你在地精里算是相当搞笑的
Hey.
喂
Hey, stop that!
喂 住手!
Hey now, friend.
你好 朋友
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Hey, Sabrina.
嘿 萨布丽娜
Hi, Billy.
嗨 比利
So I was wondering if you would maybe consider
我在想或许你可以考虑一下
going out with my boy Carl.
跟我兄弟卡尔约会
Why isn't Carl asking me out himself?
卡尔怎么不自己来约我?
'Cause he's shy,
因为他害羞
you know...
而且
...inexperienced.
没什么经验
Tell Carl if he wants to ask me out,
告诉卡尔 他要是想约我
he has to do it himself.
就必须亲自上阵
Hi, Ms. Wardwell.
嗨 沃德韦尔老师
Clear your mind, clear your heart,
清空大脑、清空思绪
let these painful thoughts depart.
让痛苦的想法离开
When you wake up,
等你醒来后
you'll have no memory of the Spellmans being witches.
不会记得斯佩尔曼一家都是巫师
It is no secret that this coven has a dark history,
我们的女巫集♥会♥拥有黑暗的历史 这不是什么秘密
but when we reached the Great Crossroads,
但当我们抵达大十字路口时
our many-named, triple-voiced Hecate
我们多名三音的赫卡忒神
was waiting there for us.
正在那里等着我们
Dark Mother,
黑暗之母
Guide,
向导
Guardian,
护卫
Gatekeeper,
守门人
Maiden,
处♥女♥
Mother,
母亲
Crone.
老妪
Today, we, the Order of Hecate,
今天 我们赫卡忒修会
rededicate this Academy...
重新让本学院...
to your worship.
拜于你脚下
And to further honor our Dark Mother,
为了进一步尊崇我们的黑暗之母
each year, we will name a Maiden, Mother, and Crone
每年我们会分别指定 一位处♥女♥、母亲和老妪
to embody and exalt her three forms.
代表及颂扬她的三性
The Crone is the keeper of mysteries and arcane wisdom.
老妪负责守卫玄义和神秘的智慧
Though I am far...
虽然我远远
...far too young for the title,
我的年龄远远不足以担次重任
I will be this year's designated Crone.
我会是今年指定的老妪
Next is our Mother.
然后是我们的母亲
She can create life
她能创造生命
and withstand the terrible pain of childbirth.
也能承受分娩时的巨大痛苦
This year, our Mother will be embodied by...
今年 我们的母亲将会由...
Hilda.
希尔达担任
And last, but certainly not least,
最后 而且也是很重要的
we must select our Maiden.
我们必须选择处♥女♥
Our Maiden represents curiosity,
这位处♥女♥象征着好奇心
pursuit of knowledge,
对知识的渴求
and boundless potential.
以及无限的潜力
Our Maiden for this year will be...
今年的处♥女♥将是...
Prudence.
普鲁登斯
Melvin, have you seen Ambrose?
梅尔文 你见安布罗斯了吗?
He's in the reading room,
他在阅读室
but I was actually looking for you, Sabrina.
但其实我在找你 萨布丽娜
I was wondering, since Nick and Prudence are hanging out now,
我在想 既然如今尼克 和普鲁登斯在交往
do you wanna go out sometime...
你愿意什么时候一起出去吗?
with me?
跟我?
Melvin, you're a great guy, and I am flattered,
梅尔文 你人很好 我真是受宠若惊
but I don't think I'm ready
但我还没准备好
to get into another relationship right now.
开始一段新恋情
It was just a date, Sabrina,
就是个约会而已 萨布丽娜
but that's okay. No worries.
但没关系 没事的
See you around.
回头见了
What can I do for you, Coz?
你今天找我什么事 表妹?
I wanted to float an idea by you. Mm?
我想跟你说说我的一个想法
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表