剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
他们连你真正的身份都不知道
They don't even know the glorious truth of what you are.
-你男友还是女巫猎人 -他不是
- And your beau is a witch hunter! - No, he's not.
我姐妹和我
My sisters and I have a simple philosophy
对女巫猎人的观点很简单
when it comes to witch hunters:
在他们有机会杀我们之前杀了他们
kill them before they have the chance to kill us.
普鲁登斯 如果你敢碰一下哈维
Prudence, if you lay a finger on Harvey,
我向撒旦发誓 我会把你撕了
I swear to Satan, I'll tear you to pieces.
-留到万宴日吧 -你被迷惑了心智
- Save it for Feast Day. - You're deluded.
姑娘们
Girls, girls.
别互损了
Let's not be catty bitches, hmm?
萨布丽娜 不向你的好姐妹介绍我一下吗
Sabrina, aren't you gonna introduce me to your new gal pal?
我知道那是女巫传统
And I know it's witch tradition,
但你劝劝她好吗 沃德韦尔老师
but can you please talk some sense into her, Ms. Wardwell,
告诉她宴会根本毫无意义
and tell her that there's absolutely no purpose to the feast?
只要涉及牺牲宝贵的生命就没有意义
Not when the cost is precious life.
但奖励是黑魔王心中的永恒荣耀啊
But the reward is everlasting glory in the Dark Lord's heart.
这个可以讨论我们世界的女人是谁
And who is this woman that we can discuss our ways with her?
我们可以相信沃德韦尔老师
We can trust Ms. Wardwell.
她也是女巫 被另一个女巫集♥会♥除名了
She's a witch, too, excommunicated from another coven.
你想让我听被除名的女巫的建议
You expect me to take advice from an excommunicate?
别这么势力 普鲁登斯
Don't be a snob, Prudence.
沃德韦尔老师知道得很多
Ms. Wardwell is incredibly learned.
我信守了承诺 对万圣之宴
And, as promised, I have done some digging
做了些研究
into the Feast of Feasts and it's a...
这非常复杂
a complicated matter.
你可能不想听被除名女巫的话
Now, you may not want to listen to an excommunicate,
但有个人你应该见见
but there is someone perhaps you should meet.
一个曾经被选为万宴王后的女巫
A witch who was once Queen of the Feast,
但她最后拒绝戴上王冠
until she rejected the crown.
她住在绿谷镇树林深处
She lives deep in the Greendale Woods.
月谷 胆子够大就去找她吧
Moon Valley, if you're brave enough to find her.
拒绝做王后的女巫
A witch spurned queenship?
我不信
I don't believe it.
如果你的信仰跟你说得一样强烈 普鲁登斯
Well, if your faith is as strong as you say it is, Prudence...
那去听听她的故事也无妨啊
what's the harm in hearing her story?
我要去
If I go...
也要和我姐妹去
I want my sisters to come with us.
人越多越好
The more, the merrier.
谁知道我们会在树林遇到什么事呢
And Satan knows who we might chance upon in the woods.
感恩节是康纳最喜欢的节日
Thanksgiving was Connor's favorite holiday.
坎伯夫人 我都无法想象
Mrs. Kemper, I can't even imagine
这时对你来说有多难熬
how difficult this time of year must be for you.
但他现在应该很舒服
But he's probably snug-as-a-bug...
住在你为他挑的骨灰盒里
in this lovely little urn you picked out for him for his ashes.
把它放在壁炉台吧
Pop that on the mantelpiece, eh?
他的事有什么线索吗
Are there any leads regarding his, um...
警方还没有
Well, nothing from the police,
但我有所发现
but, uh... I found some things.
什么发现 坎伯夫人
What sort of things, Mrs. Kemper?
我找到一个盒子
I found a box.
里面有些神秘的物品
It contained occult objects.
护身符 血瓶
Talismans, vials of blood.
我们觉得康纳可能加入了邪教
We think that Connor was involved in some sort of satanic cult,
所以他才被杀的
and that's why he was murdered.
也许我能帮上忙
Perhaps I could be of assistance.
你可以把东西拿来吗
Do you think you could bring the items here?
好主意
Such a good idea.
-要是她不在家呢 -她一直在家
- What if she's not at home? - She's always at home.
对吧 戴泽梅尔达
Isn't that right, Dezmelda?
我们和你一样 都是女巫
We're witches, like you...
想听听你的意见
and seek counsel.
戴泽梅尔达 你为什么
What made you run, Dezmelda,
要逃离黑魔王
from the Dark Lord?
我逃的不是黑魔王
I didn't run from the Dark Lord.
是我的大祭司
I ran from my High Priest.
我当时还是孩子
I was a child.
14个抽签的都是孩子
We all were. All 14 of us who took part in the lottery.
比你还小
Younger than you.
没人怀疑过
No one questioned why that was.
我被选为王后
And I was selected to be queen.
然后
And then...
她的大祭司得到了启示
Her High Priest had a revelation...
说是黑魔王给他的
delivered unto him by the Dark Lord, allegedly.
宴会前夜
The night before the feast,
大祭司想
the High Priest was to...
帮她开窍
initiate her.
我当时还是孩子
I was a child.
与其被侵犯 戴泽梅尔达
Rather than allow herself to be violated, Dezmelda fled...
逃入了树林
into the woods.
之后就一直生活在此
She's lived here ever since.
那时和布莱克伍德魔父要求的不一样
What happened then isn't what Father Blackwood is asking now.
你听听你说的
Just listen to your words.
是布莱克伍德魔父要求你
Father Blackwood is asking you to do this thing,
不是黑魔王
not the Dark Lord.
布莱克伍德魔父是个正直的信使
Father Blackwood is a righteous messenger.
但他并非天神
But he isn't divine.
他和你我一样有血有肉
He's flesh and blood, just like you and me.
所以他也有错 有罪孽
Which means he has faults and he sins.
他也会犯错 会堕落
He can be wrong, he can be corrupted.
森林这边
This part of the forest is
原来是金克尔家男人经常打猎的地方
where the Kinkle men have always hunted.
他们原来称之为月谷
They used to call it Moon Valley.
我告诉你
I'll tell you...
我在这里见过很多怪事
I've seen some strange things out here.
真美
That's a beauty.
这是哈维第一次打猎
It's Harvey's first hunt.
应该由他来
He should do the honors.
你是说布莱克伍德魔父是在自己拿主意
Are you suggesting Father Blackwood is acting on his own,
没有遵从黑魔王
independent of the Dark Lord?
-我是说有这个可能 -为什么
- I'm saying it's possible. - But why?
戴泽梅尔达的大祭司很明显是有目的的
It's clear Dezmelda's High Priest had an agenda.
但我的死对布莱克伍德魔父有什么好处呢
But how would my death serve Father Blackwood?
他照顾我 抚养我
He's taken care of me, raised me,
待我如亲生女儿
treated me like a daughter.
那他这么做就更阴险了
Which makes what he's doing even more insidious.
他完全就是在遵从黑魔王的旨意
He isn't doing anything except carrying out the Dark Lord's will.
还有 萨布丽娜 我想当王后
And, Sabrina, I want to be queen.
做梦都想
I've dreamed about it.
你为什么无法接受呢
Why can't you accept that?
你们做了什么 还带了谁
What have you done? Who else have you brought to this place?
没有 我发誓
No one, I swear.
快走 别回来了
Go, and never come back.
-沃德韦尔 那是什么 -佣兽
- Ms. Wardwell, what is it? - It was a familiar.
月谷有很多
Many live in Moon Valley.
谁会这么做
Who would do such a thing?
男人
Men.
-爸 这边 -快 抓住毛线
- Hey Dad, over here! - Quickly, take the wool yarn.
围着它画个五芒星
Form a pentagram around the creature.
等等 沃德韦尔老师 我们在干吗
Wait, Ms. Wardwell, what are we doing?
用幻象骗过他们
Pulling the wool over their eyes.
别说话
Don't speak.
保持安静 不然幻象不会生效
Stay very quiet, or the cloaking won't take.
血迹在这中止了
Blood stops here.
那玩意跑哪去了
Where the hell is the damn thing?
那枪应该能致命的 它都跑不到这么远
That was a kill-shot. It shouldn't even have gotten this far.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
继续找 我要那个战利品
We keep looking. I want that prize.
-一日猎人 终身猎人 -哈维不是猎人
- Once a hunter, always a hunter. - Harvey's not a hunter.
但你必须承认 他还挺有模有样的 萨布丽娜
Though you must admit, he certainly looks the part, Sabrina.
比看起来像
More than looks it.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表