剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
going to this different school.
什么意思
What do you mean?
女巫学院 但我还是同一个人
For witches. But I'm still the same person.
哪怕是对汤米做的那事
Even after what happened with Tommy.
-萨布丽娜 -是我做的
- Sabrina? - I did it.
是我复活的汤米
I resurrected Tommy.
我想帮忙
I wanted to help.
但出了岔子
But then he came back all wrong, and...
都是我的错 哈维
it's all my fault, and Harvey...
哈维只能杀了他
Harvey had to kill him.
天啊
Oh, my.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina...
他不会原谅我了 怎么会原谅我
I mean, he'll never forgive me. I mean, how could he?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不想欺骗或伤害你们任何一个人
I never wanted to lie to you or hurt you. Any of you.
-我一直在努力 -没关系
- That's all I've been doing. - That's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
-我们陪着你 萨布丽娜 -永远支持你
- We're here for you, Sabrina. - We will always be here for you.
谢谢你们 你们最好了
Thank you, guys. You're the best.
听到萨布丽娜的凡人朋友
I can't tell you how disappointed I was to hear
还继续支持她 我的失望难以言喻
Sabrina's mortal friends rally around her.
尽管我各种操控
Despite my every manipulation,
尽管她们知道了萨布丽娜的一切
despite everything they'd learned about Sabrina,
她的朋友还是不和她断绝关系
her friends would not be cleaved from her.
黑魔王对我越来越不耐烦了
The Dark Lord was growing impatient with me.
我要改变战术
I needed to change tactics.
让绿谷镇陷入危险
Introduce a threat to Greendale
迫使萨布丽娜做出选择
that would compel Sabrina to make certain choices
这将会
that would, in turn...
强迫她和她们分开
...force her to separate from them.
至于威胁 我
As for the threat, I...
有一两个主意
had an idea or two...
或者十三个
or thirteen...
就在我们眼皮子底下
...buried right under our noses.
女厕
但我必须等到午夜 巫聚时辰
But I would have to wait until midnight, the witching hour.
还要个有体温的尸体
And I would need a warm body.
有了
There you go.
地狱车站
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
我只想说
I just wanted to say I'm sorry
复活的事我感到很遗憾
for how everything went down with the resurrection.
你怎么听说的
How did you hear?
坏事传千里
Bad news travels fast.
所有人都在谈论
It's all anybody's talking about.
你失败的复活仪式
Your failed resurrection.
节哀
Thoughts and prayers.
凡人不都这么说么
Isn't that how the mortals put it?
那个凡人怎么样了
How is the mortal?
他叫哈维 他很崩溃
His name is Harvey, and he is devastated.
我们分手了
We broke up.
你真的很爱他 对吧
You really love him, don't you?
我很嫉妒凡人这点
That's the one thing I envy about mortals.
可以彼此奉献
The way they can give themselves to each other.
女巫有激♥情♥和欲望 但
Witches are aces at passion and lust, but...
说到爱情
when it comes to love...
真爱
true love...
就不咋地了
not so much.
为什么
Why is that?
我们的黑魔王爱吃醋
Our Dark Lord is a jealous lord.
他希望我们爱他 只爱他
He wants us to love him and only him.
很自私吧
Selfish, isn't it?
是的 但在某些方面会轻松一些
Yeah, but it would be easier in some ways.
不
Nah.
我愿意用世界上所有的女巫狂欢
I'd trade all the witch-orgies in the world
换你们凡人有的
for what you and the mortal have.
曾有的
Had.
你能熬过去 萨布丽娜
You'll pull through this, Sabrina.
如果你需要肩膀来哭泣
And if you need a shoulder to cry on...
这可不妙
That can't be good.
史蒂夫 小史 慢点
Steve. Stevie, slow down.
是你约我出来的 记得吗
Hey, you asked me out, remember?
你提议我们去树林
You suggested we come out to the woods.
是的
That's true.
那别装矜持了
So stop playing hard to get.
你们这些处♥男♥怎么都这么猴急
Why are you virgins always so aggressive?
-什么 我不是 -卢米斯先生
- What? I'm not a-- - Oh, Mr. Loomis.
我能像疯狗闻血一样闻出处♥男♥的味道
I smell virgins the way a rabid dog smells blood.
但不用尴尬
But don't be embarrassed.
我今晚就需要处♥男♥
A virgin suits my needs tonight.
召唤绿谷镇十三巫
I call out to the Greendale Thirteen!
被凡人追捕的女巫们
To the witches hunted by mortals!
你们被自己的同类背叛
Betrayed by their own kind.
被吊在这棵树上
Hung from this tree by their necks.
复活吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Arise, Sisters. Arise.
欢迎回来 女士们
Welcome back, ladies.
我们在哪
Where are we?
绿谷镇
Greendale.
巫聚时辰要到了
And the witching hour is upon us.
今晚和明天
Tonight and tomorrow,
一小时 从午夜到一点
for one hour, from midnight to one,
你们可以重回人间
you may walk the earth again...
开始复仇
to claim your revenge.
去吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Go forth, Sisters.
去熟睡的街道
Take to the sleeping streets.
重新了解你所鄙视的城镇
Reacquaint yourself with the town you so despise.
然后召唤屠夫
And then summon the butcher...
他将终结绿谷镇
who will end Greendale, once...
永远终结
and for all.
-别挡我的路 -夫人
- Out of my way. - Madame...
谢谢
Thank you.
希尔达
Hilda?
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
就像火车经过墓地一样
It's like a train going past a graveyard.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
出来吧
Show yourself.
我说出来吧
I said, show yourself!
醒醒 苏茜
Wake up, Susie.
搞什么
What the hell?
她们回来了
They've come back.
多罗西娅姑姑 谁
Who has, Aunt Dorothea?
被当成女巫吊死的十三个女人
The thirteen women, hung to death as witches.
我带入新世界自♥由♥生活的女人
Women I brought to the New World to live freely.
也是我埋葬在我们土地上的女人
The same women I buried here on our land.
我们农场
On our farm?
没人愿意把她们
No one else would cut them down
从上吊树上放下来
from the hanging tree in the woods.
她们理应有安息的地方
They deserved a place to rest.
她们为什么回来了
Why are they back?
她们被追捕和背叛
They were hunted and betrayed.
她们本该被自己的同类埋葬
They should've been buried by their own kind.
和同类埋在一起
Among their own kind.
充满怒火
Wrathful.
她们来寻仇了
They come for vengeance.
有什么办法阻止她们吗
Is there any way to stop them?
我们不必
We don't have to tramp out
在午夜后溜进树林
into the woods after midnight
-来寻求刺♥激♥ -不是
- just to get kinky. - Ssh! That's not what this is.
我只是想让你看看我最喜欢的地方
I just want to show you my favorite spot.
我知道你最喜欢的地方 就在你双
I already know your favorite spot, and it's right between your--
是我最喜欢赏月的地方 混♥蛋♥
Favorite spot for moon-gazing, you ass.
安布罗斯 怎么了
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表