剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
To protect Susie.
还有所有的女生
And all the girls.
虽然我不能陪着她们 起码能帮到她们
If I can't stay with them, at least I can do this one thing.
我的魔法书就是你的
My grimoire is your grimoire.
什么时候施法
And what time will we be spell-casting?
-半夜吧 -深更半夜
- Midnight-ish. - The witching hour?
吓人哦
Ooh, spooky.
希尔达姑姑 古怪姐妹太讨厌了
Oh, Aunt Hilda, the weird sisters are horrible.
学院的学生都很势力
Everyone who goes to the academy
讨厌还种族歧视
is snobby and horrible and racist.
为什么她们会没来由地诅咒你
Why on earth would they curse you for no reason?
别担心 我已经解掉了
Don't worry, I washed it off me.
-我们得检查一下才行 -她们嫉妒你
- Well, we're gonna check that for sure. - They're jealous of you.
你是大祭司的女儿
You're the daughter of a High Priest.
她们呢
Who are they?
无名小卒
Nobodies.
所以你才要佣兽
But that's precisely why you need a familiar.
让你免受那些攻击
To protect you from these sorts of attacks.
我召唤过
I tried summoning one.
敲个鸡蛋 谢谢 小姐
Break an egg, please, miss.
以防万一嘛
Better safe than sorry.
我是对的 这是血咒
Oh. I was right. That is a blood curse.
还没消散
Oh, it's lingering.
要是不处理 它就会慢慢侵蚀你的健康
So, untreated, that is gonna eat slowly away at your health,
意志和心智
your will, and your sanity.
那就泡个盐水澡
So, a regimen of salt water baths,
再点些转咒烛 持续几周
reversing candles for a couple of weeks,
应该就没问题了
and that will do the trick, I think.
你可以走了
All right, off you go.
姑姑
Aunties?
古怪姐妹说了一些爸妈的事
The weird sisters said something... about Mom and Dad.
说什么了
What did they say about your mother and father?
他们的意外
Their accident.
她们几乎在暗示那不是意外
They were almost implying that it wasn't an accident.
-瞎说 -是啊
- Well, that's just poppycock. - Yeah.
你父母当时飞往意大利
Your father and mother were flying to Italy.
艾德华要去梵蒂冈
Edward was giving a lecture
做个演讲 然后飞机坠毁了
at the Vatican when their plane went down.
太惨了
Tragically.
你上楼照希尔达姑姑说的泡个澡
Now get upstairs and into a bath like your Aunt Hilda says.
妈 爸
Mom? Dad?
等等
Wait!
妈 爸
Mom? Dad?
你们来吗
Are you coming?
参加我的洗礼
To my baptism?
我用了你们的名字 没关系吧
I've taken your names, I hope that's all right.
这不像你 堂妹
This isn't like you, cousin,
用巫术来解决私人恩怨
using witchcraft to settle personal vendettas.
现在是非常时期 安布罗斯
These are desperate times, Ambrose.
记住 我不想杀霍桑校长
Now remember, I don't want to kill Principal Hawthorne,
只想吓他一下
I just need to give him a good scare.
沃德韦尔老师说他很怕蜘蛛
Ms. Wardwell told me he's terrified of spiders.
那简单
Oh, that's easy, then.
幸好希尔达姑姑把它们当佣兽
It's lucky that Aunt Hilda keeps them as her familiars.
你真的不想杀他
Are you sure you don't want to kill him?
我们可以办到哦
Because we could do that.
不 只要他一两天别来学校就行
Nope. I just need him to take a day or two off from school.
那我们让他受到小小的创伤好了
Right. Well, we'll only mildly traumatize him, then.
蜘蛛 蜘蛛 告诉我
Spider, O Spider, pray why do you spin
你的雪白蛛网为何如此精细
your pretty white web so fine and so thin?
抓住肥苍蝇 做成馅饼
To catch fat flies and make them into pies.
蜘蛛 蜘蛛 你没看见吗
Spider, O spider, pray, do you not see?
一只嗡嗡叫的大笨蜜蜂
Here comes a big, buzzing, blundering bee.
撞坏你的好网 让你又气又急
He'll spoil your fine net while you fume and you fret,
但你无情 它也无义
but no mercy you grant, and no mercy you'll get.
不
Oh, no.
又怎么了
What now?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
谁
Who--
你是谁
Who are you?
出来吧
Show yourself.
我听到你在林中的呼唤
I heard you calling in the woods.
我就来了
And I came.
这小猫真好看
Such a pretty kitty.
你叫什么
What's your name?
周三
10月29日
我真是不明白 侄女
I don't understand you, niece.
你宁愿要野生佣兽 也不要培育的
You'd rather a feral familiar than one bred for service?
塞勒姆不为我效力 泽姑 我们是伙伴
Salem doesn't serve me, Aunt Zee. We're in a partnership.
互相保护
He'll protect me, I'll protect him.
喝掉 亲爱的 这次我放了点肉桂
Drink up, darling. I put a bit of cinnamon in it this time.
你为什么要给他取名为塞勒姆
And why did you name him Salem of all things?
不是我 是他自己取的
I didn't. He named himself Salem.
起码你有自己的佣兽了
At least you have your familiar now.
然后又在净化自己
And you're purifying yourself.
你快做好受洗的准备了
Yeah, you're almost ready for your baptism.
这个嘛
About that.
我正在学校创建一个社团
So, I'm in the middle of getting this club started at school.
社团 什么社团
Club? What kind of club?
女性互相保护的 有点像巫女集♥会♥
Women protecting women. You know, sort of like a coven.
总之我在想能不能
Anyway, I was wondering if we could maybe,
把洗礼延后一点
possibly postpone my baptism a little bit.
-延后 -天啊
- Postpone it? - Oh, dear.
萨布丽娜 16岁生日可没法延后
Sabrina, you cannot postpone your 16th birthday,
而且那天还有血月食呢
especially not when it falls on the eclipsing of a blood moon
66年才会有一次
which only occurs once every 66 years.
如果只是社团 亲爱的
If it's just about a club, dear--
不 希尔达姑姑
It's not, Aunt Hilda.
这也和哈维有关
There's also the Harvey of it all.
我们最近进行到下一阶段了
We very recently took things to the next level.
他没玷污你吧
He hasn't defiled you, has he?
巫女法令禁止见习女巫
Witch law forbids novitiates
丢失贞操
from being anything less than virginal.
泽尔达姑姑
Aunt Zelda.
这与他人无关 但他没有
Not that it's anyone's business, but no.
赞美撒旦
Praise Satan.
不过你这么一说
However, now that you bring it up,
我承认 为黑魔王守身
I admit, I have reservations
我是持怀疑态度的
about saving myself for the Dark Lord.
他凭什么决定我怎么对待自己的身体
Why does he get to decide what I do with my body?
因为这是女巫法令 女巫集♥会♥
Because it is witch law. Covenant.
好吧 但为什么呢
Okay, but why?
如果你不知道
And if you don't know,
也许我可以在洗礼前和别人谈谈
maybe I can talk to someone before my baptism,
找个能帮我了解这些事的人
someone who can help me understand
这样我才能理性地下决定
these things so I can make an educated choice.
决定
Choice?
服务黑魔王是我们神圣的职责和荣誉
It is our sacred duty and honor to serve the Dark Lord.
他赐予我们非凡的天赋
The extraordinary, delicious gifts he bestows on us
而我们要在魔典上签名
in return for signing his book.
-你还要拒绝他 -名字是我的 泽尔达姑姑
- And you, you would deny him that? - It's my name, Aunt Zelda.
我们都签了 而且很骄傲 我得补一句
We all signed the book, and proudly, I might add.
这都是你母亲的影响
This is your mother's influence.
泽尔达 冷静点 小心血压
Zelda, calm down. Your blood pressure.
这也是你的错
This is your fault too.
我们应该按习俗让她在家学习的
We should've home-schooled her, as is our custom.
萨布丽娜 你不想加入
Sabrina, do you not want
暗夜教会 成为正式成员吗
to join the Church of Night as a full member?
想啊 但不知道为什么
I think so, I just don't know why
要放弃普通人的生活才能加入
I have to give up everything in my life that's human to do it.
女巫法令 暗夜之路或光明之路
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表