剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
报告都说他是被残忍♥地捅死的
Brutally stabbed to death, by all reports.
是吗
Really?
-是被抛弃的嫉妒情人吗 -不是的
- By a spurned, jealous lover? - No, nothing like that.
受害者挺惨的 一直被关在家里
The victim was a tragic shut-in.
独居 可怜的东西
Lived alone, poor creature.
没有朋友 没人哀悼他 想念他
No friends, no one to mourn him, no one to miss him.
来吧
Come on.
他很帅 不是吗
He's handsome, don't you reckon?
长得帅就更可悲了 不是吗
Oh, it's always sadder when they're handsome, isn't it?
不知道为什么 但事实如此
Don't know why that is, but it is.
姑姑 他没让你想起个人吗
Does he not remind you of anyone, Auntie?
没有啊 应该想起谁吗
Uh, no, I don't think-- Should he?
总之我要去参加萨布丽娜的家庭教师协会了
Anyway, I'm off to Sabrina's parent-teacher conference,
验尸就靠你了
so, uh, I'll leave you to do the autopsy.
可怜的安布罗斯
Alas, poor Ambrose.
我很了解他
I knew him well.
这人最爱逗乐 脑洞很大
"A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy."
告诉我
Tell me...
你做了些什么
what did you do?
你是为什么而活
What was it all for, your life?
你爱过吗
Did you love?
作为回报 对方爱过你吗
And were you loved in return?
任何事
Does it matter?
有意义吗
Any of it?
尘归尘 土归
Ashes to ashes, dust to...
安布罗斯 你在干吗
Ambrose. Whatever were you doing?
既然你已经做了 你的心尝起来怎么样
Now that you've done it, how does it taste, your heart?
很苦
Bitter.
算了 大祭司来见你了
Well, never mind all that. The High Priest has come to see you,
你整理一下上楼 快点
so clean yourself up and get upstairs, chop-chop.
我很抱歉 我
I'm so sorry! I...
女士 我能为您效劳吗
Uh, can I help you, madam?
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
不是你
Not you.
你迷路了吗
You-- You're lost, then?
对
Yes.
我应该是
I believe I'm...
跑错噩梦了
in the wrong nightmare.
今天下午我主持了一个地狱假释委员会的会议
This afternoon I chaired a meeting of the Infernal Parole Board.
我们审查了
We reviewed the charges
暗夜教会对你的指控
brought against you by the Church of Night,
当时的管事人是
under the stewardship of...
艾德华·斯派曼
Edward Spellman.
我不明白 阁下 你什么意思
I-- I don't understand, Your Excellency. What are you saying?
我是说那个让你被囚禁在这个房♥子里的巫术
I'm saying that the hex that keeps you imprisoned in this house,
安布罗斯兄弟 此刻已经解除了
Brother Ambrose, is, as of this moment, broken.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free?
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm finally free.
这里面
Inside this,
是你所需的钱
you'll find all the money you need for expenses and such...
和新衣服
new clothes.
有一辆车在外面等着送你去机场
There is a car waiting outside to take you to the airport.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
他很帅 不是吗
He's handsome, don't you reckon?
姑姑 他没让你想起个人吗
Does he not remind you of anyone, Auntie?
没有啊 应该想起谁吗
No. Should he?
不 反正
No. Anyway...
总之我要去参加萨布丽娜的家庭教师协会了
I'm off to Sabrina's parent-teacher conference,
验尸就靠你了
so, uh, I'll leave you to do the autopsy.
姑姑 等等 发生了什么事 不要离开我
Auntie, wait! What's happening? Don't-- Don't leave me.
不 不 不
No, no, no... No!
可怜的家伙
Poor, pitiable creature.
永远被孤独所困
Trapped in existential solitude, forever and ever.
告诉我解封房♥子的符咒
Tell me the spell that unlocks the house
我就结束你孤独的折磨
and I'll end your lonely torment.
不 不 希尔达姑姑
No! No! Auntie Hilda!
回来 希尔达姑姑
Come back! Aunt Hilda!
她走了
She's gone.
等你意志消磨殆尽 肯松口了
But I'll be back, when your will is gone
我就回来
and your tongue is loose.
救命 拜托
Help! Please!
我觉得先崩溃的是你
It will be you, I think, that breaks first.
你
You...
或是爱说笑的那个
or the bubbly one.
斯派曼姐妹殡仪馆 有什么可以效劳
Spellman Sisters Mortuary, how may I help you?
没问题 霍桑校长
But of course, Principal Hawthorne...
我马上就到 再见
...I'll be there straight away! Ta!
斯派曼小姐 我要坦白
I have a confession to make, Ms. Spellman.
我今天邀请你来不是讨论萨布丽娜的
I didn't, uh, invite you in today to discuss Sabrina.
那是
That was, uh...
我狡猾的借口
wily subterfuge on my part.
所以她没惹麻烦
Oh, so she's not in trouble?
当然没有
Oh, far from it. No.
萨布丽娜是模范生 我一直想对你说
Sabrina is a model pupil. And I have wanted to say to you,
我很佩服你能融入她的生活
I so admire how involved you are in her life.
尽力吧
I try to be.
我姐姐 泽尔达 她一点都不在乎
My sister, Zelda, she couldn't really care less
萨布丽娜的传统教育
about Sabrina's more traditional education,
但我希望我的侄女能全面发展
but I would like my niece to be well-rounded.
的确
Indeed.
全面发展[丰满]
Well-rounded.
很像她希尔达姑姑
Much like her Aunt Hilda.
什么
Come again?
我在找萨布丽娜 你们
I am looking for Sabrina. Have either of you...
看见她了吗
seen her?
很久没见到了
Not for ages.
你也看到了 沃德韦尔老师
And as you can see, uh, Ms. Wardwell,
我们正在聊天呢
we are right in the middle of a tête-à-tête, so...
那你们继续吧
I'll let you get back to it, then.
你刚刚说到哪了 霍桑校长
You were saying, Mr. Hawthorne?
请叫我乔治
Please call me George.
乔治
George.
你
And you...
拜托
Please, please...
拜托 今晚让我为你做饭好吗
Please, will you allow me to cook for you this evening?
做饭
Cook?
为我
For...?
从来没有人给我做过饭
No one's ever cooked for me before.
-他知道你是处♥女♥吗 -你觉得这个怎么样
- Does he know you're a virgin? - What do you think of this one?
廉价
Vile.
如果你说不了好话
If you have nothing nice to say,
那请你今晚别掺和了
then please, please, stay out of the way tonight.
禁止上二楼
First floor, off-limits.
你知道你们要做♥爱♥吧
You do realize you're going to have to put out.
这是你唯一能勾住他的方法
That's the only way you'll ever hold his interest.
拜托
Please, just...
帮我挑件衣服吧 我想以最美的样子见他
...help me pick it out because I want to look my best.
祝你好运 有句俗话说得好
Good luck. You know what they say:
朽木不可雕也
"You can't polish a turd."
天啊 泽尔达 夸我一次不行吗
Devil's Hooves, Zelda, be supportive for once!
别跟我这么说话
Don't you take that tone with me.
你不想让我幸福 是吗
You never want me to be happy, do you?
你就不想让我好好过 我受够了
You've never wanted me to live my life. I'm sick to death of it!
我受够被欺压
I'm sick to death of being the put upon one.
受够被亲人嫌弃
I'm sick of being treated like dirt by my own flesh and blood.
受够你的马后炮和嘲笑
I'm sick of being the afterthought, the joke.
你永远不会幸福的 希尔达
You'll never be happy, Hilda.
谁会爱上你啊
Because who could love you?
嗯
Yeah.
这样好多了
That's much better.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表