剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
萨布丽娜 别生我的气
Sabrina, please don't be cross with me.
我们在矿井里碰头
After our encounter in the mines,
认出了石头上的阿波菲斯恶魔之后
and having recognized the demon Apophis on that stone,
我开始担心你会把自己置于危险之中
I became concerned that you were putting yourself in danger.
我姑姑知道你的身份吗
Do my aunties know what you are?
我把一切都告诉她们了
I've told them everything.
-然后呢 -我也想说我们很惊讶
- And? - I wish I could say we were surprised,
不过这正是艾德华的风格 对吗 希尔达
but this is just like Edward, isn't it, Hilda?
他认为我们两个
It's insulting, of course,
没有保护你的能力
that he didn't think we'd be up to the task
这当然是一种侮辱
of protecting you ourselves.
-也许你们确实没有 -你说什么
- Well, maybe you aren't. - I beg your pardon?
自从逃避黑暗洗礼
Sabrina has been finding
她就不断面对
herself in increasingly difficult predicaments
越来越多的窘境
since fleeing her Dark Baptism.
-说得好 -闭嘴 希尔达
- That is a good point. - Quiet, Hilda.
姑姑 沃德韦尔老师
Aunties, Ms. Wardwell.
如果我们袖手旁观 杰西·帕特南会死的
Jesse Putnam is going to die if we don't do anything!
接下来就该轮到我的朋友们了
And my friends will be next.
如果我得不到暗夜教会的帮助
And if I can't get help from the Church of Night,
我就去天主教教会求助
I'll get it from the Catholic church down the road.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
向伪教寻求帮助
Turning to the False Church for help?
你希尔达姑姑被开除难道没给你任何教训吗
Has your Aunt Hilda's excommunication taught you nothing?
我别无选择
I don't see what choice I have.
布莱克伍德魔父说了
Father Blackwood said
女巫不能进行驱魔仪式
that there is no exorcism rite for witches to perform.
其实 艾德华恰好
Actually, it so happens
出于这个原因写了一个仪式
Edward wrote a rite expressly for that purpose.
沃德韦尔老师 这个线索怎么才能用上
And how, Ms. Wardwell, is that information at all helpful?
艾德华总能跳出思维定势
Always thinking outside the box, Edward.
正好 我带了一份仪式内容
It so happens, I have a copy of the rite with me.
如果萨布丽娜坚持到底
If Sabrina insists on following this madness through,
至少也要给她配好合适的工具
she should be armed with the proper tools at least.
不要意思 你真的提倡
I'm sorry. Are you actually suggesting
我侄女进行驱魔仪式
that my niece perform an exorcism?
从学院回来的路上 我去了苏茜家
I stopped by Susie's on my way home from the academy.
她和她爸都不在 如果我们行动迅速
She and her dad aren't there, so if we act fast--
-看来她铁了心了 -你口口声声说
- She's determined to, it seems. - You claim
你完全是为了保护萨布丽娜才来的
that your entire raison d'être is to protect Sabrina.
确实
Well, it is.
而且我会和她一起去
And I shall be with her, of course.
只要一出现危险的迹象 我就带她走
And at the first sign of danger, I'll spirit her away.
不 我不允许 我禁止这么做
No. I won't allow it. I forbid it.
泽尔达姑姑 我不是征求你的同意
Aunt Zelda, I'm not asking you for permission.
我就是要做 沃德韦尔老师想要陪我 随意
I'm doing it. And if Ms. Wardwell wants to chaperone me, fine.
但是杰西·帕特南重获自♥由♥之前 我不会离开那
But I won't be leaving that room until Jesse Putnam is free.
艾德华让我照顾你就对了
It's a good thing Edward had me looking after you.
你姑姑 似乎
Your aunts, it appears,
想让你自己进行驱魔仪式
would have you perform the exorcism alone.
我不会 我也去
No, not me. I'll go as well.
希尔达
Hilda!
我要提醒你 暗夜教会
Need I remind you the Church of Night
明确禁止进行驱魔仪式
expressly forbids performing exorcisms.
是的 但是我被逐出教会了 不是吗
Yes, but I'm excommunicated, aren't I?
所以说真的 我有什么好顾忌的
So, really, what have I got to lose?
全世界都疯了吗
Has the entire world gone mad?
你们没有一个是担任神职的
None of you are ordained.
不像天主教驱魔
Unlike the Catholic exorcism,
是从施法的牧师身上吸取能力
which draws its potency not on the priest performing it,
而是从伪神那
but from the False God,
艾德华的仪式依赖于挑战恶魔的
Edward's rite relies on the power of the individual witch
女巫个人
challenging the demon,
以及之前
and on the continuum of...
历代的女巫
witches that predates us all.
既然这样 沃德韦尔老师 我们还等什么呢
Well, in that case, Ms.xa0Wardwell, what are we waiting for?
萨布丽娜 你不会要相信这个陌生人吧
Sabrina, you can't possibly trust this stranger, can you?
我好像没有别的选择了 泽姑
I don't see what other choice I have, Aunt Zee.
我帮你测了布莱克伍德女士的尿样 泽姑
I ran Lady Blackwood's urine sample for you, Auntie Zee.
结果很有趣
Interesting results.
看在撒旦的份上
For the love of Satan,
我♥干♥了什么才要被这些女人折磨
what have I done to deserve these women in my life?
我猜是因为你走运吧
You're lucky, I suppose.
我拒绝把我侄女的安全
I refuse to put the safety of my niece
交给一个老处♥女♥
in the hands of a spinster schoolmarm
和英国蠢货身上
and a British batwit.
他们会害死她的
They'll get her killed.
有你帮忙 就不会
Not if you help her, they won't.
多好啊
How lovely.
你回来了
You're back.
还带了朋友
And you brought your friends.
三只小猪 全是粉胖胖的
Three little piggies, all pink and plump
可以吃了
and ripe for eating.
-安静 恶魔 -昨晚我去了矿井
- Hush, demon. - I went to the mines last night.
知道了你的真名
And found out your real name.
阿波菲斯 吞噬虫
Apophis. Devouring Worm.
帕特南家的人随时都会回来 我们开始吧
The Putnams could return at any moment. We should begin.
你们无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
女巫 你们管不了我
You have no authority over me, witches.
大声清晰地说出来 萨布丽娜
Speak with a loud, clear voice, Sabrina.
一向如此
Always.
我们从阴影中召唤女巫
We call forth the witches from the shade.
那些为我们生存而牺牲的女巫
Those who came before us, and died, so that we might live.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
真棒
That's rich.
你都不是女巫 只是半巫
You're not even a witch, barely a half-witch.
召唤阿♥拉♥迪亚的莉莉丝之力
I call forth the powers of Lilith of Aradia,
和摩根·勒菲之力
of Morgan le Fay.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
我要一个个地吃你的小朋友
I'm going to eat all your little friends, one by one.
召唤黑安妮丝 召唤安妮·博林
I call on Black Annis, I call on Anne Boleyn.
召唤恩多女巫
I call on the Witch of Endor.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
召唤赫卡特 阿耳特弥斯 召唤露娜驱逐恶魔
I call on Hecate, on Artemis, on Luna to expel this demon.
驱逐阿波菲斯 把他赶回黑魔王那里
Expel Apophis. Return him to the Dark Lord.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
召唤宾根的希尔德加德 召唤玛丽·拉芙
I call on Hildegard of Bingen, I call Marie Laveau.
召唤提图芭 召唤玛丽·布拉德伯里
I call Tituba, I call Mary Bradbury.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
召唤内曼 芭德布 玛查
I call Nehman, Badb, Macha.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
没用啊
It's not working.
继续
Keep going.
能量在聚集 可以感觉到
Energies are gathering, you can feel them.
继续 继续 继续
Keep going! Keep going! Keep going!
召唤赛丝 召唤摩尔·戴尔
I call Circe, I call Moll Dyer.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
肮脏不要脸的杂种
Dirty, unclean mongrel!
不要听
Don't listen to it.
-是心理攻击 -你这个被玷污的东西
- Psychological attacks. - You're a polluted thing.
召唤贞女朱文塔斯 召唤朱诺 母亲
I call on Juventas, the virgin, on Juno, the mother--
你父母因为你而死
Your parents died because of you.
因为你是个不纯的混血
Because you're an impure half-breed.
把你们的力量借给我们吧 驱逐恶魔
Lend us your power. Expel the demon.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
有点不对 我不够强大
Something's wrong. I'm not strong enough.
你可以的 召唤西贝尔·里克
Yes, you are. I call upon Cybil Leek.
召唤普里西拉·斯派曼
I call upon Priscilla Spellman.
召唤弗朗西斯·斯派曼
I call upon Francis Spellman.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表