剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Welcome to Hell!
欢迎来到地狱!
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯?
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina. -Nick!
萨布丽娜
Nick!
尼克!
Sabrina!
萨布丽娜!
You shouldn't be here. -Well, neither should you.
你不该来这里 -你也不该
Go!
快走!
Before he comes back.
在他回来之前
Before who comes back?
在谁回来之前?
Your father!
你父亲!
No, leave me. I'll only slow you down.
不行 你别管我了xa0我只会拖你后腿
Like heaven, I will.
绝对不行
I love you, Nick.
我爱你 尼克
Oh, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Daddy loves you too.
爸爸也爱你
All right, my children. Everyone, sit down, please,
好了 孩子们
and make a start. Clean plates, please.
大家都坐下开始吧 把干净的盘子分给所有人
Okay, sit down, everyone. Hi, darling. How did you sleep?
好了 大家都坐吧 你好 亲爱的 昨晚睡得好吗?
I slept okay, Aunt Hilda. -Yeah, well, sit here, tuck in.
还可以 希尔达姑姑 -那赶紧坐进去
Okay, so I have made a proper English fry-up for breakfast.
好 我做了正宗的英式油煎食物早餐
We have eggs and, uh, bacon, fried bread, baked beans,
有鸡蛋、培根、煎面包、烘豆
grilled tomatoes, and some delicious bangers.
烤番茄和一些美味的香肠
I thought we were having French toast and strudel today?
今天不是要是法式吐司和果馅卷吗?
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
This is not a full-service restaurant.
这里不是提供全套服务的餐厅
This is our home,
这里是我们家
whose doors we graciously opened to you all
我们慷慨地收留了你们
after the collapse of the Church of Night
在暗夜教堂毁于
at the hands of the villain, Faustus Blackwood,
恶棍浮士德·布莱克伍德之手后
at great personal cost I might add.
顺便说一句 我们可是为此付出了极大的代价
Yet again, there was no hot water for my bath this morning,
但我今天早上洗澡还是没有热水
which is why I have an announcement to make.
所以我要发表一则声明
It's been a month. You're sleeping on our floors.
你们寄住在我们家已经有一个月了
You're wearing clothes made from our drapes.
你们穿着用我们家的窗帘做成的衣服
It is high time to reopen the Academy of Unseen Arts
是时候重新开放隐性艺术学院
and resume worship in the Desecrated Church.
在亵渎教堂继续进行礼拜了
But who will be the Academy's director? -What a question.
但谁会担任学院理事? -问得好
I will, of course.
当然是我了
Directrix.
是女理事
Well, who will say Black Mass for us?
那谁会为我们说黑弥撒?
Never mind about that now.
现在先不说这个
Once you've finished breakfast, gather up your belongings.
你们吃完早餐后 收拾好自己的东西
It will take many witches, with many brooms,
要把那些地方
to make those places tiptop again.
整理妥当 可是需要很多巫师和扫帚
So who will say Black Mass, do you reckon?
你觉得应该由谁说黑弥撒?
And will you still be High Priestess, like you said?
你还会像你说的那样 继续担任女祭司长吗?
And why not?
有何不可呢?
I know the rites, the sacraments, the scriptures.
我熟知各项仪式、圣礼和经♥文♥
Well, then the question is, who do we say Black Mass to?
问题是 我们向谁说黑弥撒?
Not the Dark Lord.
肯定不是黑魔王
My so-called father doesn't deserve our prayers,
我那所谓的父亲不值得我们的祈祷
not after what he did to us.
尤其是在他对我们做了那样的事后
And what he continues to do to Nick.
以及他继续对尼克做的事
I should have never have let Madam Satan take him.
我真不该让撒旦夫人带走他的
It's safer that way.
那样更安全
For us, but what about for Nick?
是对我们而言 但尼克呢?
He's in Hell, suffering...
他如今在地狱里受罪
and that is not right.
这样不对
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Leave her be, Hilda.
别管她 希尔达
You can't coddle Sabrina on this one.
这件事上你不能迁就萨布丽娜
You know why she leaves early every morning, don't you?
你知道她为何每天早早出家门吧?
To go to those bloody gates.
她去了地狱之门
She probably sits there on her own, in the dark,
她或许独自一个人坐在黑暗里
crying her little eyes out.
痛哭流涕
'Brina?
布丽娜?
Just a couple more sequences, Harvey.
我再试几次 哈维
Sure.
好
I just don't want my dad or any of his crew to catch us on the way out.
我只是不希望我爸或他的人 在出去的路上逮住我们
Okay.
好吧
Try again tomorrow.
我明天再来试
As many times as you want, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜 你想试多少次都可以
Hey, can I ask you a question?
嘿 我能问你一件事吗?
What happens if we do somehow get Nick out of Hell?
如果我们真有办法尼克从地狱里 救出来后会怎样?
He still has a...
他还是有…
Devil inside him, right?
他体内还是有恶魔 对吧?
We'd find a better trap.
我们找个更好的牢笼
A better prison for my father.
一个更好的监狱囚禁我父亲
You're amazing, you know that?
你真是太好了
Nick betrayed you,
尼克背叛了你
but you're still willing to risk everything for him.
但你还是愿意不惜一切地救他
It's not that simple, Harvey.
哈维 不是你想的那么简单
When the Dark Lord asks you to do something,
若黑魔王让你做一件事
if you're indebted to him, as we witches are,
如果你欠他 我们巫师都欠他
or were, it's hard to say no.
或曾经都欠他 你很难拒绝他
Still was a dick move if you ask me.
要我说 那么做还是很混♥蛋♥
Isn't it a little early in the season for ice cream?
这个时候就出来卖♥♥冰激凌 是不是有点早?
Spellman Sisters Mor... Father Black... Fastu... How may I assist you?
斯佩尔曼殡仪…布莱克神父…浮士… 有什么事能为您效劳?
How you doin', girl?
你怎么样 妞儿?
Are you getting any sleep?
你昨晚睡觉了吗?
Tons... in-between my nightmares.
睡了很久 夹杂着各种噩梦
'Brina, you... you can't keep going on like this.
布丽娜 你不能继续这样下去了
Like what?
怎样?
Like going to the gates every day.
天天去门那里
Well, you guys...
你们不能…
We're not saying you should give up on Nick.
我们的意思不是说你应该放弃尼克
But you can't give up on the rest of your life either.
但你也不能放弃自己今后的生活
That's what I've been saying. You should join our band.
所以我一直在说 你应该加入我们的乐队
I'm not really in the mood for singing these days, Harvey.
哈维 我现在真的没心情唱歌♥
Or, conversely, you could sign up for cheerleading with me.
或者换一种方法 你可以跟我一起加入拉拉队
You're not serious?
你不是认真的吧?
Why not?
为什么不是?
I mean, we're 16, we love to dance,
我们是16岁的少女 我们喜欢跳舞
and I mean, it can't be all hell, all the time.
而且 你不能总是惦记着地狱
It's not all hell. It's all Nick.
我惦记的不是地狱 而是尼克
Ms. Wardwell,
沃德韦尔老师
you're back?
你回来了?
Indeed, Mr. Marlin, after some much-needed time off.
没错 马林先生 在经过非常必须的休假之后
Not as principal anymore, but to teach.
我现在不是校长了 但还会教学
Mr. Garland informed me that lately, you have been focusing on epic poetry.
加兰德先生告诉我 你们最近在研究史诗
Beowulf, I believe.
应该是《贝奥武夫》
But the poem I find myself drawn to these past few weeks
但我发现自己过去几周对但丁的
is Dante's Divine Comedy,
《神曲》非常感兴趣
specifically his Inferno,
尤其是《地狱篇》
detailing the poet's epic journey to Hell.
详细描述了诗人史诗般的地狱之旅
There's an excerpt in your textbook.
你们的课本里有一些节选
Who would like to lead the recitation?
谁愿意领着大家朗诵?
You see, you have to put your back into it.
看好了 必须使出吃奶的力气
Zelds. Oh, Zelds.
塞尔达
Oh, look, sister, the false idol has been smashed to rubble.
你看 妹妹 这个虚伪的偶像 已经被砸碎了
Oh, delightful. Can we have a chat for a minute?
真是太好了 我能跟你说句话吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
The Council phoned, they are convening an important meeting,
委员会打来了电♥话♥ 他们要召开重要会议
and it is Father Blackwood's turn to host.
这次轮到布莱克伍德神父主持了
Praise it to heaven.
赞美上天
The Council hasn't a clue what's happened here,
委员会还不知道这里发生了什么
and if they work out what we did to the Dark Lord...
但他们要是想出 我们对黑魔王做了什么
...it'll be straight to the gallows for all of us.
那我们就全完了
Ms. Wardwell.
沃德韦尔老师
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表