剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
萨布丽娜的惊心冒险
第二季 第一集
早 姑姑们 安布罗斯
Morning, Aunties. Ambrose.
你是说大早上就这么闹腾吧
Deafening morning, you mean.
-音乐太吵了 -死人都能被吵醒了
- Wasn't that music rather loud? - Loud enough to wake the dead.
现在说复活的笑话太早了
Too soon for resurrection jokes?
你什么时候开始穿黑色了
And since when do you wear black?
-想潮一点吗 -别紧张 泽姑
- Trying to be edgy, are you? - Loosen up, Aunt Zee.
新年新气象嘛
It's a new year, a new cycle.
该焕然一新了
Time to blow the cobwebs away.
这点我同意
On that, we can agree.
-希尔达 有人给殡仪馆来电吗 -没有
- Oh, Hilda, any calls for the mortuary? - Not a sausage.
我看了讣告 应该会很安静
And I checked the obits, it should be quiet here.
跟墓地一样
Like the tomb.
太好了 咱们开灵车去学院
Marvelous. We'll take the hearse to the Academy.
-能载我一程吗 -我们马上就走了
- Oh, can I ride with you guys? - Oh, we're going tout de suite.
大祭司想在开学典礼前
The High Priest would like to introduce me
介绍我给其他教员认识
to the other faculty members before First Assembly.
巴克斯特高中今天也开学了吧
And isn't Baxter High back in session today?
是的 但我想更加专注于
It is, but I was thinking I should start focusing
女巫学习上
on my witch studies more... exclusively.
暂时吧
For a bit.
你要辍学吗 堂妹
Are you dropping out of high school, Cousin?
我只是在休假
I'm just taking a sabbatical.
-怎么回事 宝贝 -教育 希尔达姑姑
- What's this about, love? - Education, Aunt Hilda.
我在巴克斯特高中学习几何
At Baxter High, I study geometry.
在无形艺术学院学习神圣几何
At the Academy of Unseen Arts, I study sacred geometry.
学院的课程更严
The Academy's curriculum is just more rigorous
但比巴克斯特高中回报更多
and rewarding than Baxter High's.
你不想见罗莎琳德 苏茜和哈
Do you not want to see Rosalind and Susie, and Har--
其他朋友吗
Your other friends?
我给巴克斯特高中打个电♥话♥
I'll call Baxter High and tell them
说你得了猩红热
you've contracted scarlet fever
要休两周假
and not to expect you for the next two weeks.
不用了 泽尔达姑姑
Don't worry, Aunt Zelda.
我已经和新校长说过了
I've already spoken with the new principal,
她允许我无限期休假
and she's given me an indefinite leave of absence.
马林先生
Mr. Marlin.
你在吃口香糖吗
Is that gum in your mouth?
可能吧
I guess so.
巴克斯特高中校规明确规定
It states clearly in Baxter High's Rules and Regulations
不能嚼口香糖 所以
that there shall be no gum-chewing, so...
比利 请把那团东西吞掉
swallow that wad in your mouth, Billy.
很抱歉 沃德韦尔老师
Sorry about that, Ms. Wardwell.
现在是校长了
Oh, it's Principal Wardwell now.
继续吧
Carry on.
你们和萨布丽娜有联♥系♥吗
Have either of you talked to or seen Sabrina?
放松 我随便问一下而已
Relax, it's just a question.
她应该还在休整 哈维
I think... she's figuring things out, Harvey.
嗯
Yeah.
生活还要继续 对吗
Life goes on, right?
你又要上艺术预修课了
Are you taking AP art class again?
不 我今年要打篮球
I-- I can't. I'm playing basketball this year.
至少参加一下选拔
Or trying out, at least.
我爸在车♥库♥上方装了个篮板
Dad set up a backboard over the garage.
我们休息时会一对一
We played some one-on-one over break.
你和你♥爸♥吗
You and your dad did?
是的 他挺好的
Yeah, he's been doing good.
喝了魔法蛋酒后就好转了
Better since the magic eggnog.
选拔是什么时候
When are tryouts?
我不是要背叛女文创融协 罗兹 但是
'Cause, no offense to WICCA, Roz, but
我也想打篮球
I might wanna play basketball, too.
-但我们只有男队 苏茜 -嗯
- But there's only a boys' team, Suse. - Yeah.
所以呢
So?
泽尔达姐妹
Sister Zelda.
如果我是塑造年轻学生思想的手
If I am the hand that molds our young pupils' minds,
这几位就是我的手指
these are my fingers.
这是马肯兄弟 卡斯维尔姐妹 洛夫克拉夫特兄弟
This is Brother Machen, Sister Carswell, Brother Lovecraft,
-比尔斯兄弟和杰克逊姐妹 -你好
- Brother Bierce, and Sister Jackson. - Hello.
大家好 很高兴在新环境中认识各位
Hello. So lovely to meet you in this new context.
她将接替我妻子康斯坦斯死前的工作
As my wife Constance did before her death...
泽尔达姐妹来教古语和圣典
...Sister Zelda will be teaching ancient tongues and sacred scripture.
我很荣幸
And may I say how honored I am
能和大家一起工作
to be working alongside you.
我弟艾德华死后
After my brother Edward's death,
我做梦也没想到我能回学院教书
I never dreamed I'd be once again teaching at the Academy.
普鲁登斯 我儿子怎么了 他为什么哭
Prudence, what is wrong with my son? Why is he crying?
我怎么知道
How am I to know?
虽然你把我当奶妈 魔父 但我不是
Though you treat me like a wet nurse, Father, I am not one.
别太过分 普鲁登斯 我怎么对你都行
You forget yourself, Prudence. I'll treat you as I please.
快让犹大宝宝安静
Now quiet Baby Judas.
好了 可爱的小魔鬼
There, there, you cherubic little devil.
你怎么弄的
What did you do?
我用了反射疗法
Reflexology to calm him.
你给犹大喂羊奶了吗
Have you been giving Judas goat's milk?
完全是按照你的指示
As you instructed, yes.
泽尔达姐妹 你真是雪中送炭
Sister Zelda, you are a hellsend.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
你正好赶上学院的伟大传统
You're just in time for one of the Academy's grand traditions.
请别告诉我今天要生吃孩子
Please don't tell me some kid's getting eaten alive today.
那你祈祷吧 快点
Fingers crossed. Come on, hurry.
对了 很高兴你能坚持新发型 很性感
By the way, glad you're sticking with the new hair. It's hot.
早上好 年轻的术士和女巫们
Good morning to you, my young warlocks and witches.
请注意
If I could have your attention, please.
学院每一个新周期
Now, with every fresh cycle at the Academy
就会常规选举一个天之骄子
comes the customary election of a new Top Boy,
作为学生和教师之间的联络人
tasked with serving as a liaison between students and faculty,
并作为其他学生
as well as providing a much-needed example
急需的榜样
for the rest of you lot.
现在可以开始
The floor is now open
-学生提名了 -尼克
- for student nominations. - Nick!
-尼克 -没错
- Nick! - Yeah!
是啊
Yeah!
尼克 尼克 尼克 尼克
Nick! Nick! Nick! Nick!
学院承认尼古拉斯·斯科拉齐
As candidate for Top Boy,
为天之骄子的候选人
the Academy recognizes Nicholas Scratch.
有人想挑战尼古拉斯吗
Would anyone like to challenge Nicholas?
应该没有
I thought not.
尼古拉斯少爷 如果你接受这个提名
Young Master Nicholas, if you accept this nomination--
对不起 布莱克伍德魔父 但是
Excuse me, Father Blackwood, but...
大家都能竞选吗
can anyone run?
按照传统 天之骄子都是男生
The Top Boy is traditionally a male student.
但这是明文规定的吗 还是
But is that an actual rule in a rule book, or--
天之骄子的候选人必须是全日制学生
All Top Boy candidates are required to be full-time students,
致力于无形艺术
committed to our unseen arts.
我是全日制学生 魔父
Well, I'm here, Father, full-time.
起码未来都是
For the foreseeable future.
我按照黑魔王的意愿
And I signed the Book of the Beast,
在《兽典》上签了名
because that was the Dark Lord's will.
除非他亲自挑选了尼克
But unless he specifically hand-picked Nick,
我也希望有机会
I'd like the opportunity to contribute
为学院做出贡献
to the Academy in a meaningful way.
破坏你参加的第一次晨会算是贡献吗
By disrupting the first morning assembly you attend?
我要让所有学生知道 无论性别如何
By ensuring that all students, regardless of gender,
每个人都能发声
feel they have a voice.
我提名萨布丽娜·斯派曼
I nominate Sabrina Spellman.
附议
Seconded.
我不介意竞争
I don't mind a little competition.
尤其还是这么可爱的对手
Especially not when it's so damn cute.
学院承认萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Indeed, the Academy recognizes Sabrina Spellman,
她将与尼古拉斯·斯科拉齐参加三大巫术挑战赛
who will join Nicholas Scratch in three challenges of witchcraft
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表