剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Perhaps there's another way.
原谅我的不请自来
You'll excuse my unannounced visitation,
但我是带了好消息
but I come bearing felicitous tidings.
我替你向黑魔王求情
I've pleaded on your behalf to the Dark Lord,
他指了条路
and he has offered a path
走出这困境
through this thicket.
赞美撒旦
Praise Satan!
黑魔王可以免去你深渊之刑
The Dark Lord will waive your punishment in the Pit.
甚至能让你
He will even allow you
每年见一次你的凡人朋友
yearly visitations with your mortal friends,
但你必须认可你在《兽典》上的签名
but... you must ratify your signature in the Book of the Beast,
并且从巴克斯特高中退学
and you must withdraw from Baxter High,
立即入学无形艺术学院就读
and begin your studies at the Academy of Unseen Arts immediately.
太好了 萨布丽娜
But this is perfect! Sabrina!
我们明日庭上等你的答复
We'll await your answer tomorrow night in court.
女士们
Ladies.
先生
Sir.
我们不接受这个条件
We will not take this deal.
可是黑魔王看在我们的困境都为之所动了
But the Dark Lord has been moved by our plight to show mercy.
-你知道多难得吗 -她说得对 所以得想想
- Do you know how rare that is? - She's right. So think about that.
为什么提出条件 这是诡计
Why offer a deal? It's a trick.
要知道你是跟谁打交道
Remember whom you're dealing with!
卢克
宝刀未老 斯派曼
Still got it, Spellman.
我想没有康纳你活不了 小家伙
I guess you couldn't live without Connor, little one.
-你笑什么 -什么 没事
- What are you smiling at? - What? Nothing.
只是
It's just...
你想事情的时候会有这种表情
You get this look on your face when you're thinking stuff over...
我总是想知道你想的事什么 因为你表情好严肃
and I always wonder what it is, because you look so serious.
哈维 我能跟你说个
Harvey, can I talk to you about something...
重要的事吗
that is serious?
当然
Always.
我需要你帮个忙
I... have to ask you for a favor,
这事听起来很疯狂
and it's gonna sound crazy...
但是很重要
but it's important.
我可以做疯狂的事
I can do crazy.
重要的也可以
And important.
我姑姑说所有斯派曼家族的人都有胎记
My aunts say every Spellman has a birthmark,
但是我自己就没找到 而我无论如何
but I can't find one and I have to be sure,
都要弄清楚
one way or the other.
你能帮我看看吗
Will you look?
找胎记吗
For a birthmark?
我懵了
I'm so confused right now.
我也是 我对所有的一切
Me too. I'm super confused about, well...
都搞不懂 除了你
everything, except you.
-对于你我一点都不困惑 -我也是
- I'm not confused about you. - Me neither.
因为我爱你 我相信你能为所应为
Because I love you, and I trust you to do the right thing,
并且告诉我真♥相♥
and to tell me the truth.
事实上 现在你是我最信赖的人了
In fact, I trust you more than I do anyone else right now.
待遇平等
Fair is fair, right?
在你继续看之前
Before you keep looking...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们被叫到霍桑校长的办公室去了
We got called into Principal Hawthorne's office
他有关于禁书的新进展要告诉我们
because he had some news about the book banning--
家庭教师协会说他们会在镇公所举办个会议
The PTA said they'd hold a town hall meeting,
我们可以向校董事会阐述我们的意见
where we could present our case to the school board.
要在三个月之后
In three months.
管它三周 三个月
Okay, well, three weeks, three months,
哪怕会花上三年的时间
even if it takes three whole years,
罗兹 我们都要让他们弄明白
Roz, we're gonna make them understand.
我就是这么说的
That's what I said. Yeah.
是的 是的 不行
Yeah. Yeah, no.
我知道
I know.
三个月没那么长
Three months is not that long.
罗兹 怎么了
Roz, what's going on?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一直都努力照我爸说的去做
I'm always trying to do what my dad said,
祈祷 然后勇敢面对
"Pray and face it bravely."
这是他解决所有事情的办法
That's his solution for everything.
但是祷告并不能让它停下来
But prayer's not gonna stop it.
让什么停下来
Stop what?
近视萎缩
Myopic atrophy.
斯佩克特医生说
Dr. Spector says that, uh...
三个月左右
in about three months...
也许都用不上
maybe less,
这世界上最难看 最厚的眼镜
the ugliest, thickest glasses in the world aren't gonna stop me
也无法阻止我失明
from going totally blind.
我甚至数过 在这之前
You know, I even counted how many books...
我还能真正地读几本书
I could realistically read before it's too late.
所以每本都尤为珍贵
That's why every single one is important.
短班而已 努力工作几小时
It's a short shift. Couple hours' hard work,
脏着脸回到地面上
back up topside with some dirt on your face.
就能让咱爸闭嘴
It'll shut Dad up.
你在我这队 我保证
You'll be on my crew, and I promise,
我不会让你离开我的视线
I won't let you outta my... sight.
哈维
Harv?
哈维
Harvey?
哈维
Harv?
没关系
It's okay.
深呼吸
Just... take a breath.
汤米 我做不到
Tommy... I can't.
-没事 没事 -我做不到
- It's okay. It's okay. - I can't. I just--
我懂
I know.
我记得
I remember.
今天就这样 你先回家吧
Look, for today, why don't you head home?
我们以后再试试
We'll try again later.
-但是咱爸说 -我收工之后回家找你
- But Dad said-- - I'll see you at the house when I'm done.
没事 哈维 我保证
It's okay, Harv, I promise.
姑姑 斯佩克特先生 我决定好了
Aunties, Mr. Webster, I've made my decision.
我不接受协议 我同意让布莱克伍德检查
I'm not taking the deal. I'll submit to Blackwood's exam.
我没有女巫印记 所以没什么好失去的
I don't have a witch's mark, so there's nothing to lose.
除了你的尊严
Except your dignity.
-泽尔达姑姑 -又开始辩论了 表妹
- Aunt Zelda. - Back into the fray, then, eh, cousin?
如果他们发现我没有女巫印记的话
When they find out I don't have a mark,
韦伯斯特先生 会怎么样
Mr. Webster, what happens then?
我们要求重审
We demand a retrial...
上人类法庭 遵循无罪推定原则
in human court, where you're innocent until proven guilty.
我们还要求恢复我姑姑们的法力和青春
And we demand that my aunties' powers and youth are restored.
绝不退让
It's non-negotiable.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you for that, sweetheart,
但是要脱♥光♥衣服被人摸
but to be stripped and pawed--
我受过更惨的对待
I've had worse done to me.
而且有许多人也在面对自己的恐惧
Besides, there are a lot of people facing their fears right now,
为明知不可能胜利的事而争取
fighting battles they know they're not gonna win.
如果这是我要争取的 那就来吧
So, if this is mine, well, then let's get it over with.
但是不可以用诡计 不协商
But no tricks, no plea bargains.
我们该走了 我在外面等着
We should go. I'll be outside.
这对她越来越不利了
It keeps getting worse and worse for her.
-你要去哪 -上楼
- Where do you think you're going? - Upstairs.
不许跟着我 不用等我
Don't follow me. Don't wait for me.
送她去法庭就行
Just get her to the court.
不是只有你才有秘密 泽尔达·斯派曼
You're not the only one with secrets, Zelda Spellman.
彼得兔
宝宝成长手册
哈维
Harvey!
哈维
Harvey!
小子 我让你做什么 你就做什么
Boy, when I tell you to do something, you do it!
爸 放开我
Hey, Dad, get the hell off me!
爸 住手
Dad, stop it!
你给我小心点
You better watch yourself.
还有你 你给我下矿井
And you, you're gonna get in that damn mine,
老老实实地轮班
and work an honest-to-God shift.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表