剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Ambrose, please.
如果杰西·帕特南被附体
If Jesse Putnam is possessed,
被恶魔监禁 他一定深受折磨
he's a soul in torment, imprisoned by demonic forces.
又不是只有他
He's not the only one.
别忘了 我也被监禁了
I'm imprisoned too, don't forget that.
杰西是被附体 你是被软禁
Jesse's possessed, you're under house arrest.
-这不一样 -是的
- That's not the same thing. - True.
他受的煎熬将比我短得多
His ordeal will be much shorter than mine.
安布罗斯 我一定会尽力帮你的
Ambrose, if I could help you, I would.
如果你坚持灵魂出窍
If you insist on projecting...
那后果自负
you do so at your own peril.
你好
Hello.
-无意冒犯 -不坐吗
- Didn't mean to intrude. - Won't you have a seat?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我还是站着吧
I'll stand.
过来点
Come closer.
关于你有些事我不太
There's something about you I can't quite...
你很堕落
You're corrupt.
肮脏
Impure.
不过是哪方面呢
But in what way, though?
你来这干什么 恶魔
What are you doing here, demon?
你想怎样
What do you want?
糟蹋 贬损 败坏人类
Spoil, debase, and corrupt humans,
就从这里开始
starting with this vessel.
之后 我会转向你的朋友
And when I'm done, I'll move on to your friends,
那些把我像动物一样捆起来的无礼之人
who were impolite and tied me like an animal.
你不必在这里受束缚
You don't need to stay tied up here.
-你可以离开杰西的身体 -离开
- You could leave Jesse's body-- - Leave?
为什么要离开
Why would I do that?
这里面这么好 这么温暖 这么罪恶
It's so nice and warm and sinful in here.
这是你选他的原因吗
Is that why you chose him?
-杰西有罪吗 -他是个鸡♥奸♥犯
- Was Jesse sinful? - He's a sodomite.
可憎之人
An abomination.
最重要的是 附身杰西·帕特南很方便
More than anything, Jesse Putnam was convenient.
附身就算对他释放我的奖励
My possession is his reward for setting me free.
-你叫什么 -你叫什么
- What's your name? - What's yours?
我是萨布丽娜·斯派曼
I'm Sabrina Spellman,
大祭司兼巫师艾德华·斯派曼的女儿
daughter of High Priest and Conjuror, Edward Spellman.
你是女巫咯
So you're a witch.
既然如此 告诉你也无妨
In that case, there's no harm in telling you:
我是梅尔斯凯
I am Maerceci.
暴食领主
Overlord of Gluttony.
梅尔斯凯
肉体的吞噬者 来自肠道的恶魔
Devourer of Flesh. Demon from the Bowels.
帕特南一家不想你在这 梅尔斯凯
The Putnams don't want you here,xa0Maerceci.
我也不想你在这 赶紧走
I don't want you here, so leave now,
否则别怪我不客气
before things get bad for you.
你要觉得我在虚张声势
If you think I'm bluffing,
我很乐意向你介绍一位你的同类
I'll happily introduce you to another of your kind that I--
你人都不在这里
You're not even here.
真没礼貌
How rude.
你走了吗
Did you leave?
梅尔斯凯
Maerceci?
杰西
Jesse?
她怎么了
She's what now?
堂妹
Cousin!
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
感觉他好像在顺着我的喉咙往下滑
It felt like he was slithering down my throat.
他怎么做到的 他怎么能接触到我
How did he do that? How could he touch me?
这家伙一定是个更高级的恶魔
The bugger must be a higher demon.
有的恶魔只要发现你魂在阴间
Some of them can lay hands on your astral body
就能把魔爪放到你的躯体上
if they find you in the realm.
我并不想说 告诉过你 但
I don't want to say, "I told you so," But--
我知道他的名字了 安布罗斯
I got his name, Ambrose.
梅尔斯凯
Maerceci.
不怎么耳熟
Can't say it rings any bells.
不是两河流域来的
It's not Euphratean or Mesopotamian.
或许我可以问问尼古拉斯·斯科拉齐
Maybe I can ask Nicholas Scratch
或者布莱克伍德魔父
or Father Blackwood.
他们毕竟是恶魔专家
I mean, they are demonologists, after all.
不必了
No need.
杰西的恶魔就不是苏美尔人
Jesse's demon isn't Sumerian at all.
他只是一个喜欢文字游戏的厚脸皮混♥蛋♥
He's just a cheeky bastard with a fondness for wordplay.
梅尔斯凯
冰激凌
冰激凌
Ice cream?
恶魔的恶趣味
Demons have an awful sense of humor.
也难怪 他们住在地狱
And can you blame them? They live in hell.
还打探到别的了吗
Do you have any other tidbits?
他提到杰西叔叔释放了他
He said something about Uncle Jesse setting him free.
释放
Free?
从什么
From what?
或者说哪
Or where?
我
I...
堂妹 你要去哪
Cousin? Where are you going?
你差点死了
You almost died.
我错了 哈维
I was wrong, Harvey.
我不该否定你所说的
It was wrong of me to dismiss what you said,
你所看到的
what you saw.
-对不起 -我就知道你在学校的行为
- I'm sorry. - I knew there was something fishy
有点不太对劲儿
about the way you were acting in school.
我并没有撒谎 我
I wasn't lying exactly, I...
只是不想你说的会成真
didn't want what you were saying to be true.
不过现在你承认有可能是真的
But now you admit it might be.
我承认你所想的 会有可能
I'm open to the possibility of what you're thinking.
我想下一趟矿井
And I... I want to go into the mines.
什么
What?
看看是否能找到些线索
To see if I can find some clue
可能有什么东西依然影响着杰西
as to what might still be affecting Jesse.
就算你能混过安检 这已经是天方夜谭
If you could get past security by yourself, and that's a big if,
你也不可能找得到路
you'd never be able to find your way around.
那下面跟迷宫一样
It's like a maze down there.
-可以给我画张地图吗 -地图
- Could you draw me a map? - A map?
什么地图 又不是《七宝奇谋》
To what, this isn't The Goonies.
到杰西当年工作的地方
To where Jesse was working.
他病发前最后工作的地方
Where he was working last before he got sick.
你能找到那是哪里吗
Could you find out where that was?
我可以问问汤米
I mean, I could ask Tommy.
不过萨布丽娜 那底下真的什么情况都可能发生
But, 'Brina, literally anything could happen to you down there.
你可能会扭到脚 被恶魔吃掉
You could break your ankle, a demon could eat you--
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
哈维
Harvey?
你觉得我是胆小鬼
You think I'm chicken shit?
没有
No, I don't.
-我跟你一起去 -不 我不是这个意思
- I'm coming with you. - No. No, that's not what I want.
我不管你想干吗
I don't care what you want.
我不让你自己下矿井
I'm not letting you go into the mineshaft,
还是三更半夜的
alone, in the dead of night.
再说了 你需要有人帮你溜进去
Besides, you're gonna need someone to help sneak you in.
如果你想在这等着
If you wanna just wait here...
才不
Hell, no.
我们到底在找什么
What exactly are we looking for?
我想是所有看着奇奇怪怪 或是
I guess anything that looks... strange or...
危险的东西
dangerous.
你是说恶魔
You mean like a demon?
很高兴你还有幽默感
Well, I'm glad you haven't lost your sense of humor, at least.
等等 那是
Wait, what's...
哈维 我好像有所发现
Harvey, I think I found something.
哈维
Harvey?
哈维 你在哪
Harvey, where are you? Oh!
该死
Damn it!
沃德韦尔老师 你怎么在这
Ms. Wardwell! What are you doing here?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表