剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I'm not sure I do.
大家都在劝我转学
I'm getting a lot of pressure to transfer.
布莱克伍德魔父来我家了
Father Blackwood came to my house.
什么
What?
大祭司去你家了
The High Priest visited you?
他想帮我解惑
To relieve me of my doubts.
也确实解了一些 但
And he did, some of them, but...
我感觉还是不对劲
it still feels wrong to me.
要把名字写到《兽典》上
Signing my name in the Book of the Beast.
这样我在某种程度上
Knowing that, on some level, I...
放弃了自♥由♥
I'm giving up my freedom.
是的
You are.
换取力量嘛
In exchange for power.
很公平
An even exchange.
但我自♥由♥和力量都想要
But I want both. I want freedom and power.
他不会同意的
He'll never give you that.
黑魔王
The Dark Lord.
如果你或我们能兼得 他会怕的
The thought of you, of any of us, having both terrifies him.
为什么
Why is that?
他毕竟是男人 对吧
He's a man, isn't he?
衣服不错 但明晚才是万圣节
Nice outfit. But Halloween's not until tomorrow night.
对了 罗兹还是要举办派对
Roz is still having a party, by the way.
她爸妈出城参加教会的静修了
Her parents are out of town at some retreat with their church.
所以应该会弄挺晚的 如果你想去
So it should go pretty late, if you wanna stop by after--
哈维
Harvey.
你喜欢漫画书 不 你超爱的
You like comic books. No, you love them.
还有超级英雄
And-- And superheroes.
如果你是个普通的小孩 过着普通的生活
So, let's say you're a kid, a normal kid, with a normal life.
有一天你走进一个洞穴
And one day, you wander into a cave...
住在洞穴里的巫师说
and this wizard who lives in the cave
他能赋予你超能力
says he'll grant you all these superpowers.
什么能力
What powers?
可以飞
Like, can I fly?
最后是可以
Eventually, yes.
但巫师说 作为交换
But the wizard, he says that in exchange for these powers,
你得放弃人生中其他的东西
you have to give up everything else in your life.
学校 朋友和女友
Your school, your friends, your girlfriend.
你怎么办
What would you do?
前提你是我女友吗
Are you my girlfriend in this scenario?
-是的 -那不会
- Yes. - Then no.
我不要
I wouldn't take them.
真的吗
Really?
你愿意放弃飞行
You'd give up flying?
没有你 我的人生是飞不起来的
There's no flying in my life...
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
without you, Sabrina Spellman.
泽尔达
Zelda.
够久的啊
Took you long enough.
每死一次 你复活的时间就更长
Each slaying, it takes you longer to resurrect.
到最后 埋了你
Eventually, there will come a time
你就活不过来了
when I bury you and you'll stay buried.
你不能一直杀我
You can't keep killing me.
我是你姐 希尔达
I'm your older sister, Hilda,
我想杀就杀 这是撒旦赋予我的权力
it's my Satan-given right to kill you as many times as I please.
特别是你表现得这么白♥痴♥
Especially when you're behaving so stupidly.
居然鼓励萨布丽娜去做
Encouraging Sabrina to do anything
加入暗夜教会以外的事
other than join the Church of the Night.
艾德华将她托付给我们
Edward entrusted her to our care.
如果萨布丽娜不在《兽典》上签名
If Sabrina does not sign her name in the Book of the Beast,
那我们
we will have...
就辜负了他和黑魔王
failed him and the Dark Lord.
所以我警告你 妹妹
So fair warning, sister.
任何愚蠢的怀疑或后悔
Any silly doubts or regrets you feel...
都给我憋着
keep them to yourself.
简单来说 萨布丽娜在这件事上没有选择
The simple truth is Sabrina has no choice in this matter.
不然就是鲁莽之举
To pretend otherwise is reckless.
明白了吗
Have I made myself clear?
明白了 姐姐
Yes, sister.
周五
10月31日
万圣节
萨布丽娜生日
希尔达姑姑
Aunt Hilda.
早
Morning.
真漂亮
That's gorgeous.
这是你妈妈的婚纱
It's your mom's wedding dress.
他们俩过得像童话一样
They lived such a fairy tale, those two.
你今晚可以穿它
I thought you might wear it tonight,
接受你的洗礼
to your baptism.
女巫受洗时不是只能穿黑衣服吗
Aren't witches only allowed to wear black to their baptism?
这规矩好几年 几十年前就废除了
That hasn't been the rule for years. Decades.
亲爱的 你没有什么可害怕的
You know, you have nothing to be afraid of, my darling.
你泽尔达姑姑和我都会去的
I mean, your Aunt Zelda and I are gonna be there.
我们
We...
我们会确保你不发生意外的
And we'll make sure nothing bad happens to you.
然后你就会明白
And then, you know, you'll see.
明天你醒来
Tomorrow... you're gonna wake up, and,
就会想 为什么一开始大惊小怪的
well, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about in the first place.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
甜美勇敢的女孩
My sweet, brave girl?
我爱你
I love you.
希尔达和我还有些杂务和准备工作
Hilda and I have errands to run and preparations to finish...
但是我联♥系♥过巴克斯特高中了
...but I've already called Baxter High
告诉他们你荨麻疹很严重
and told them you're having a terrible outbreak of hives.
什么
Wh-- What?
你为什么这么做 泽尔达姑姑
Why would you do that, Aunt Zelda?
黑暗洗礼的前一天
The day before your dark baptism
应该在沉思中度过
should be spent in quiet contemplation,
阅读你的撒旦诗句
reading your satanic verses.
但我还没有跟朋友说再见
But I haven't said goodbye to my friends yet.
我不能从他们的生活中消失
I can't just vanish from their lives.
至少我要告诉他们我
At a minimum, I have to tell them that I'm--
转到康涅狄格的贵族寄宿学校了
Transferring to some posh private school in Connecticut?
你寄一张明信片给他们吧
You'll send them a postcard.
安布罗斯会陪着你 顺便看着你
Ambrose will keep you company and keep an eye on you.
对吧 安布罗斯
Won't you, Ambrose?
当然 泽姑
But of course, Auntie Zee.
对不起 打扰您了 米克斯老师
So sorry to disturb you, Mrs. Meeks, but
萨布丽娜·斯派曼今早不在教室 我
Sabrina Spellman wasn't in homeroom this morning and I--
您有没有她的消息
I wondered if you'd heard from her.
有
I did.
她姑姑和我说了
Well, from her aunt.
希尔达
Hilda?
泽尔达
Zelda?
其中一个打电♥话♥说
One of them called to say
萨布丽娜身体不舒服
that Sabrina's feeling under the weather
今天就待在家里
and will be staying home today.
她今天还是生日 天啊
And on her birthday. Oh, dear.
这也没办法
Well, it can't be helped, I suppose.
祝你今天愉快 米克斯老师
Have a good day, Mrs. Meeks.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
我还能见到他们吧 安布罗斯
I'll still be able to see them, won't I, Ambrose?
罗兹 哈维和苏茜
Roz and Harvey and Susie?
虽然我们不在同一所学校
I mean, just because we're not at the same school,
并不意味着我们不是朋友
it doesn't mean we can't be friends.
平时我去无形艺术学院
I'll be at the Academy of The Unseen Arts during the week,
但在周末
but during the weekends--
周末你仍然是一个女巫
On the weekends, you will still be a witch.
不 我知道 但是我们仍然可以去看电影
No, I know, but we'll still be able to go to the movies,
和往常一样 保龄球
same as always, and bowling,
以及我们一起做的趣事
and all the fun things we do together.
果然 俩姑姑有什么难点
Of course, Auntie Mame and Baby Jane would leave me
都交给我来解释
to explain the hard bits.
这种行为是不被推崇和鼓励的
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表