剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
都有可能会暴露暗夜教会
he risks exposing the Church of Night
和我们魔法
and our magics.
尽管泽尔达承诺了
Despite Zelda's promise,
但斯派曼家还是太自我了
the Spellmans are too recalcitrant to be trusted
不能相信他们会达成满意的结果
with bringing this situation to a satisfactory conclusion.
你们也参与了仪式
But you, girls, had a hand in his reanimation.
去把托马斯·金克尔了结了
You will put an end to Thomas Kinkle.
要快
And be quick about it.
也许我可以撕碎他的心 给阿加莎
Perhaps I'll tear out his heart, give it to Agatha
来弥补他给她带来的麻烦
after the trouble he's put her through?
或者我们可以把他的头插在刺上
Or we could place his head on a spike.
你也听到我父亲说的了 多克斯 搞定就行
You heard what my father said, Dorcas. Let's just get this done.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's happening? What is happening? - I don't know.
女士们 抱歉
My apologies, ladies.
尼古拉斯 你对我们做了什么
Nicholas! What have you done to us?
这是一个古老的捕捉咒
It's an old catching spell.
把刺钉入女巫的脚印
Drive a spike through a witch's footprint
她就会定住 除非把刺拔♥出♥来♥
and she'll be rooted to the spot until you pull up the spike.
你为什么要这么做 我父亲都下令了
Why are you doing this? My father gave us orders.
斯派曼家正在处理这个问题 普鲁登斯
The Spellmans are handling this, Prudence.
而你 多克斯和我
And you, Dorcas, and I are
就在这等他们搞定吧
staying right here until they're finished.
等一下
Not so fast.
把手腕给我
Give me your wrist.
这样你就不会走丢了
So I don't lose track of you.
你要回来就拽三下
Tug on it three times when you're heading back,
我就在这边打开传送门
and I'll open the portal on this side.
明白了吗
Understand?
谢谢你 沃德韦尔老师
Thank you, Ms. Wardwell.
客气 萨布丽娜
Not at all, Sabrina.
现在
Now...
背诵咒语吧
recite the words.
我在这等你
I'll be waiting right here for you.
汤米 汤米
Tommy? Tommy?
妈妈 你在这里干什么
Mom? What are you doing here?
你是谁
Who are you?
妈妈 是我 萨布丽娜
Mom, it's me. Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
不
No.
不 萨布丽娜是我的孩子 她受洗了
No, Sabrina was my baby. And she was baptized.
只有未洗礼的孩子才会到地狱边缘
Only... unbaptized babies go to limbo.
妈妈 我保证 是我
Mom, I promise you, it's me.
但她们带走了她
But they took her.
她们在洗礼后就把我孩子带走了
They took my baby after the baptism.
是谁
Who did?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
女巫要来了
The witches are coming.
-那是什么 -噬魂鬼
- What's that? - The Soul-Eater.
别让他抓住你
Don't let him get you.
快逃吧
Save yourself!
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
汤米 汤米 我们得走了
Tommy! Tommy, we have to go.
我们在哪里 我之前在矿井里
Where are we? I was in the mines--
汤米 没事的 但我们得走了
Tommy, everything is gonna be all right, but we have to go.
不
No!
我们得跑了
We have to run!
沃德韦尔老师
Ms. Wardwell!
我找到汤米了
I've got Tommy!
打开传送门
Open the portal!
听我说 死者之灵啊 打开传送门
Hear me, Spirits of the Dead, and reveal the portal!
帮助我和这个勇敢的凡人穿过
Help me to pass through with this brave mortal!
萨布丽娜 什么
Sabrina, what--
不 不
No! No!
不不不
No. No. No.
沃德韦尔老师 我得回去
Ms. Wardwell, I have to go back in there.
我找到汤米一次 就能再找到他
I found Tommy once, I can find him again.
萨布丽娜 不行
Sabrina, you can't.
从刚才的情况来看 噬魂鬼好像抓住了他
From what we just saw, it seems the Soul-Eater's gotten him.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
你知道这意味着什么
You know what it means.
但我答应哈维会解决的
But I promised Harvey I'd fix this.
你仍然可以
But you still can.
会很痛苦 但你还有一条路
Painful... but there's one path left for you to follow.
但如果我告诉他
But if I tell him...
如果你们是真爱
If your love is true...
他会理解的
he'll understand.
斯托拉斯
Well, Stolas.
虽然比我或黑魔王想的要久 但
It took longer than I or the Dark Lord might have liked, but...
终于快成功了
finally it's about to happen.
萨布丽娜与凡界的主要联♥系♥ 哈维·金克尔
Sabrina's primary tie to the mortal world, Harvey Kinkle...
即将被切断
is about to be severed.
赞美撒旦
And Satan be praised.
她怪不了任何人
She'll have no one to blame...
只能自责
but herself.
是的 斯托拉斯
Yes, Stolas...
我们也应该去看看她的朋友
we should go check on her chums, too.
地狱犬书店
苏茜
Susie,
你记得我们去看我露丝奶奶吗
you remember when we went to see my Nana Ruth?
当然
Of course.
她叫我帅小伙呢
She called me a handsome fellow.
嗯 她说了机灵鬼的怪事
Yeah, and she said all that weird stuff
还说和超感知很像
about the cunning and how it's like ESP.
还有女巫诅咒沃克家族
How witches cursed the Walker family
所以我们很多人都失明了
and that's why so many of us have gone blind.
是啊
Yeah.
苏茜 这可能是真的
Susie, I think it may be true.
所有的事情
All of it.
我能看到我不应该看到的东西
I can see things, things I shouldn't be able to.
像是鬼吗
Like ghosts?
更像是幻觉
More like... visions.
还有秘密
And secrets.
关于一些人的
About people.
什么秘密 我的吗
What kind of secrets? Like about me?
不 萨布丽娜的
No. Like about Sabrina.
她一直对我们有所隐瞒
She's been hiding something from us.
很大的事情
Something really, really big.
-我可能知道 -萨布丽娜可能是女巫
- I think I may know. - I think Sabrina might be a witch.
我知道这听起来有多疯狂
And I know... I know how crazy that sounds.
-我们最好的朋友可能 -斯派曼家应该都是
- That our best friend might be-- - I think all the Spellmans are.
我多罗西娅姑姑在日志里写到了他们
My Aunt Dorothea wrote about them in her journals.
所以你相信我 你相信这是可能的吗
So you believe me? You believe it could be possible?
我觉得绿谷镇是个非常奇怪的小镇 罗兹
I think Greendale's a pretty weird town, Roz.
我开始相信任何事情都是可能的
I'm starting to believe anything is possible.
同意
Agreed.
不过是女巫又意味着什么呢
But what does it mean to be a witch?
萨布丽娜很邪恶
Like, is Sabrina evil?
或是危险
Or dangerous?
我不知道
I don't know.
你♥爸♥在哪里
Where's your dad?
在酒吧
At the bar.
汤米怎么样了
How's Tommy?
还那样
The same.
还在睡觉
Still sleeping.
哈维 我有事要告诉你
Harvey, I have something to tell you.
我不能再瞒着你了
Something I can't hide from you anymore.
怎么了
What is it?
我现在基本上什么都能接受了
I'm ready for just about anything at this point.
汤米睡着了
Tommy's asleep
是因为我给了他几滴睡眠药水
because I gave him a few drops of sleep potion.
什么叫药水
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表