剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我不知道
I mean, the odds are pretty impossible.
但是这个概率很大
Well, you know...
你知道
Most donors...
绝大多数捐献者
Never get to see the gift of life they give their recipients.
永远不能看到他们给予生命礼物的接受者
Maybe you got to witness it firsthand.
也许你可以第一时间见证
It's almost like it was meant to be.
就像是命中注定的
I have to go.
我得走了
Well, she's in a hurry.
她这麽赶
Is she going to see Greer? I am not sure.
她要去见Greer吗? 不知道
Mom? Uncle George?
妈? 叔叔?
George Carver? We'd like to ask you a few questions.
George Carver? 我们得问你几个问题
Okay, we're lost.
好吧 我们迷路了
All right. Mr. Italian, go save us. All right. I'm on it.
好吧 意大利先生 去拯救我们吧 好的 我就去
Wow.
You know, we've only been here a few days and...
我们才来这里几天
God, it can really have an effect on you.
真的会影响你很多
I haven't traveled as much as you have,
我没有你旅行的多
but I definitely see what you mean.
但是我肯定懂你的意思了
I was looking at my passport on the way here,
我在来的路上看我的护照
and I've seen so much of the world,
我看过很多地方
and you know, it was probably mostly because my mom didn't get to travel.
有可能是我妈没有机会去旅行
She was so tied down to raising us,
她被抚养我们的责任绑住
and I swore I would never do that, and yet, here I am.
我发誓我不会这样做 现在我在这
You know it doesn't have to be like that.
这不一定就得像那样
Yeah, I know. And you know I'm not judgey about abortion,
我懂 我不是批判流产
but I've spent the past year looking at life differently
但是过去几年 我用不同角度看待生活
because of how you have to fight for yours every single day.
因为你不得不每天奋斗
Well, there's no easy decision, is there?
生活哪有简单的决定?
There isn't.
没有
But... I've decided.
我决定了
I guess I've always known. I just had to prepare myself for it.
我觉得我一直知道 我只是要做好准备
You wanna split a bottle of Montepulciano?
想喝蒙特布查诺葡萄酒吗?
Yes, please.
是的
God, it's so beautiful.
天哪 太美了
Thanks.
谢谢
I could die here.
在这死而无憾
Literally.
真的
That call earlier was Dr. Hamburg.
那个电♥话♥是Hamburg医生的
And it looks like, given my genome sampling,
看起来 根据我的样本
we might've run out of luck with existing clinical trials.
我们运气可能在临床测试就用完了
She wants to schedule a transplant as soon as I'm home.
等我一回到家 她就要安排移植手术
It's a last-ditch effort.
这是最后尝试
If it could keep you alive, that's what we do. We have to.
如果这能让你活著 这就是我们要做的 不能不做
Do we?
是吗?
Being here, I've realized what my final chapter is.
在这裡 我意识到我人生最后的章节是什麽
We're in it. It's this.
我们就身处其中 这就是
I don't want to go home and have a transplant
我不想回家 然后做移植手术
that could kill me slowly in front of my family
我会在我家人面前慢慢死去
and the people that I love.
还有我爱的人
You know, if... if I were to die tomorrow,
如果我明天就死了
I have lived more in 25 years than most people do in 70.
我25年的经历比一些70岁的人都多
You can't give up.
你不能放弃
It's not giving up, because I've already won.
这不是放弃 因为我已经赢了
I could die happy here...
我会开心地死在这
Let's go get a better look of that sunset.
让我们好好看一眼落日
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表