剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
一个出色的女人告诉我
the foundation of marriage is love...
婚姻的基础是爱...
But the reality of it is commitment.
但现实中是承诺
I'm so lucky, and so thankful
我非常幸运 也非常感谢
that I get to commit myself to someone
我把自己许诺给那个
who makes me happier, more courageous,
让我更开心 更勇敢
and more excited about every new minute of my life.
让我对接下来人生的每一分钟都兴奋无比的人
Whoo!
哇哦!
Hey, I'm so sorry to interrupt.
嗨 我很抱歉打断你们
George, you have some experience with the Leitenberg trial, right?
George 你有里滕伯格实验的经验 对吗?
Yeah. I had a few patients on it, yeah.
是的 我有几个病人在实验里
Any chance that you can assist while we flush it from her system
我们洗掉她系统的时候你会协助我们
and determine the next step? Well... yeah.
决定下一步吗? 额... 可以
yeah, I can stick around a few extra days.
是的 我可以做几天
We should also discuss the genome sequencing,
我们应该讨论下用基因测序
help us narrow down her options.
来帮助我们缩小她的选择
Good idea. All right, I need to counteract
好主意 好的 我需要用
that champagne in my system with burnt, black coffee.
烧坏的黑咖啡来中和香槟
Anyone care to join me? The more burnt the better.
有人想加入我吗? 烧坏的越多越好
Okay. All right.
好的 好吧
We're gonna do everything we can
我们会尽我们所能
to figure out the best course of action.
去找到最佳行动方案
You said you'd be here for me if I needed you, and you are.
你说过如果我需要你的话你会来这里 你来了
Thank you, George.
谢谢你 George
Look what you did.
看你做了什么
Look what you created in one hour
你在1小时内都做了什么啊
Look no, it wasn't just me. I delegated some tasks.
不 这不光是我 我只是委派一些任务
You still made our wish come true.
你还是让我们的愿望达成了
I know you have your doubts about working for your dad, but...
我知道你为你♥爸♥工作还有一些疑问 但是...
If you could make people this happy all the time, don't you wanna try?
如果你能让人们永远都这么快乐 为什么不试试呢?
Well, it's like you said... there are pros and cons to that job.
额 就像你说的... 这工作优缺点都有
I know. I totally get it...
我懂 我完全明白...
Daddy's big corporation,
爸比的大公♥司♥
suit and tie, strings very much attached.
西装领带 一系列都非常好
But the pros won out. I accepted the job.
优点胜出了 我接受了这工作
Mmm!
唔!
No. Wait. I just realized something.
不 等一下 我突然意识到一些事情
What's that?
什么事?
You didn't know the wedding was gonna be in this chapel.
你根本不知道婚礼会在这个教堂举♥行♥
Mmmm. That means that the vows you said
嗯呐 这说明你说的誓词
were totally improvised. Did April Carver not write her vows before the ceremony?
是完全即兴的 April Carver在典礼举♥行♥前写了誓词吗?
What can I say, I'm living in the moment.
我能说什么呢 我就活在那一刻
Well, you are doing a hell of a job...
好吧 你在做一份地狱般的工作...
Wife Thanks, Husband.
那就是老婆~ 谢谢你 老公~
-- Synced and corrected by ChrisKe -- -- www.addic7ed.com --
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表