剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I really like you, but...
我真的喜欢你 但...
Maybe this isn't meant to be.
或许我们之间注定无缘
Brenna, you wanna wait outside?
Brenna 你要不要去外面等?
Easy breaths.
慢慢吸气
It's okay. It's...
没事的
Hey, Josh. I'm pregnant.
嘿 Josh 我怀孕了
What do you think, Dom? From a guy's perspective.
Dom 从男生的角度来看 你觉得怎样?
Maybe ease into the conversation a little more?
试著不要那麽直接?
Your direct approach is the way to go. Trust me.
直入主题很重要 相信我
We both know April's never been great at delivering big news, so...
我们都了解April很擅长跟我们说重大消息 所以...
Oh. Glad we can joke about that now.
哦 现在我们可以拿这个开玩笑真令我开心
Took us long enough, right? Okay,
够久的 对吧? 好了
back to Beth-ville, please, all right?
请回到讨论Beth 好吗?
I am so tempted to just, God, just play some Enya
我现在好想放Enya的歌♥来听
and unwind with a bottle of Shiraz.
然后打开一瓶Shiraz
Well, you should probably avoid alcohol. Yes, I know, Dominic.
恩 现在的你最好是离红酒远一点 Domonic 我知道
There are probably a lot of things that I should avoid while pregnant,
怀孕的时候大概有一堆东西不能碰吧
like... oh, I don't know... maybe quitting my job to build my own empire!
像是... 我不知道... 比如说起了工作来构建自己的帝国!
Shh!
安静!
Do you think that's him?
你们觉得是他吗?
Should I pretend I'm not home? You can't avoid him forever.
我该不该假装我不在家? 躲得了一时躲不了一世
All right.
好吧
Oh, my God. Natalie, I am so glad it's you.
我的天 Natalie 幸好是你
Come on.
进来吧
It's so good to see you. Thanks.
见到你真开心 谢谢
I'm sorry for just bailing like that.
很抱歉上次就那样丢下你
Oh, don't worry. We're good.
别担心 没事
Who wants... water?
谁想要来点...水?
Can we talk?
能谈谈吗?
Look, we've been through a lot together,
听著 我们一起经历了很多事
and you know I'll always be your donor, but I need you to understand
而你也知道我会一直是你的捐赠者 但是我需要你理解
I have to publish this manuscript.
我必须出版这份手稿
But you're compromising us at the same time!
但你上次明明让步了!
I get that you're upset, but you can't just...
我理解你不开心的原因 但你不能就...
You don't! You can't.
不! 你不懂
You don't know what it's like to constantly feel like someone's second choice.
你不理解那种一直是别人的二手选择的感觉
I deserve this opportunity, April.
我应该得到这次机会 April
You can't go through with this and expect my whole family just to get over it.
你不可以发布完这份手稿后还来期待我家人释怀
Especially Brenna.
特别是Brenna
Is she okay? She feels betrayed by her sister.
她还好吗? 她觉得被自己的姐姐背叛了
Can you blame her?
你能怪她吗?
Dammit.
妈的
No.
不
April, how you been feeling?
April 最近感觉如何?
Cancery?
癌症中?
Okay, look, you guys know something.
好 听著 你们知道些什麽
Don't be shy. We're all grown-ups here.
别害羞 大家都是成年人
Your counts took a steep dive, April.
April 你的指数波动很大
Thus the bleeding.
难怪血流不止
I've been feeling a little off lately. I hoped it was just stress.
我最近一直觉得不在状态 而我希望只是因为压力
Because our trial isn't working,
因为我们的疗法没用
it's unlikely that staying on it will yield any real results.
如果继续坚持这个疗法似乎不太可行
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
0 for 2, but third time's a charm, right?
0比2 但第三次总会有好运 对吧?
What's next?
接下来是什麽?
Since chemo and the other trials haven't been effective,
因为化疗和其他疗法无效
you could look into options other than treatment
比起治疗 你可以尝试一些
as a way to help you enjoy the rest of your days comfortably.
让你能好好享受剩下的日子的选择
The rest of my days?
我剩下的日子?
The rest of my days? Is this it?
我剩下的日子? 就这样了?
A quality-versus-quantity conversation?
一个以日子舒服程度换取存活的天数的对话?
Are we there already? No, we are not. No.
我们已经到了这个地步了吗? 不 没有 没有
April is not giving up. She's not a quitter.
April不会放弃的 她不是一个轻易放弃的人
Well, neither are all the other patients who feel that aggressive treatments
所有那些受不了激进疗法的折磨和其治疗的昂贵
are no longer worth the pain and effort it can cost them.
的病人们原本也不是轻言放弃的人
Our trial is one of the more invasive ones,
我们的疗法是属于相对激进的一种
and I personally make it a point to give my patients
而我个人一定会向我的病患
all their options. Well, she's not your patient,
告知所有的选择 她不是你的病患
so thank you.
所以谢谢你
April. Mmm?
April 恩?
There are other trials, and if need be,
还有其他的疗程 如果有需要的话
we can still do the transplant.
我们可以接著做移植手术
With active cancer?
即使我的癌细胞活跃中?
Getting rid of it would've been ideal,
先不要把这个疗程太理想化
but it's still a very real option.
但这还是一个真实可行的选择
What are you doing here?
你在那裡干嘛?
You haven't responded to any of my texts.
你一封短♥信♥也没回我
And? Look, I don't
然后? 听著 我不
want what's going onbetween our families to mess up things with us.
想要家裡的事影响我们之间的感情
I'm still your big sister.
我还是你的大姐姐
Okay, if you think that you're being a big sister right now,
如果你认为你现在是个姐姐
you have the concept totally twisted.
你完全曲解了姐姐的含义
My big sister is someone who
我的姐姐应该是一个
looks out for me,
可以保护我
and someone that I can look up to,
我可以崇拜
someone who I can talk to after getting dumped.
可以在我被甩了以后跟我聊天的人
Wait, who dumped you? No. You don't get
等等 谁甩了你? 别 你不再
to know about my life anymore.
拥有知道我生活细节的权力
I'm sorry, Brenna, but I'm sick of being the invisible one.
我很抱歉 Brenna 但我厌倦成为那个隐形的人
Hey, you were the one who taught me
嘿 是你教会我
that I was more than everyone else's opinion of me.
我不能仅仅活在别人对我的看法中
Why can't you see that you are too?
为什麽你自己却无法认清这个呢?
It's not that easy. Of course not!
这不简单 当然不!
That's why you have sisters to fall back on
所以在你遇到困难的时候
when things get hard.
你就需要姐♥妹♥们♥的全力支持
Sisters who always believed that you were good enough.
永远都认为你够好的姐♥妹♥们♥
I've been thinking.
我一直在考虑
Maybe we should get a lawyer,
或许我们应该请个律师
see what they would suggest we do.
了解一下他们会建议我们做什麽
I've been...
我也一直...
Doing some thinking, too, and...
在考虑 而...
It just might be best if I go to the police and come clean...
我觉得最好的选择是我去自首说出...
About everything. You could lose your license.
这一切 你会被吊销医生执照的
You could go to prison. I just can't stomach the idea
你还可能会入狱 但我无法将
of putting you and the girls through any more pain.
害你和女孩们承受更多痛苦的想法就这麽藏在心裡
Cleaning up this mess alone is...
独自善后是...
Is all I know. Even when I was with Mae
我唯一知道的 即使我当跟Mae
and even when I was with you...
甚至是跟你一起的时候...
There was a still a part of me that was always alone with these secrets.
过去我一直是一个人独自在承受这些秘密
Well...
现在...
You're not alone anymore.
你不再是一个人
We're here, George.
George 我们就在这裡
And we're gonna get through this together as a family.
而我们将会以家人的身份来度过这一切
What's going on here?
发生了什麽事?
We have to make a decision about Dad's manuscript together.
我们一起做了一个关于爸爸的手稿的决定
Natalie came by my school today.
Natalie今天来我学校了
She seemed pretty determined.
她看起来十分坚定
Well, Olivia has power over all of us,
Olivia 凌驾于我们
because she's holding the police over my head.
因为她掌控了警方
The only way to change that is if I go to the authorities and tell the truth.
而解决这一切唯一的方式是我向当局坦白一切
Maybe you just sign the documents.
或许你签下那些文件就好了
I mean, we give 'em what they want and hope for the best.
我的意思是 我们把他们想要的给他们 只希望一切安好
No, we're finding another way.
不 我们要另外找方法
I don't know that there is another way.
我不知道还有没有办法了
I'm not sure that this is a fight we can win.
我不确定这是一场我们可以打赢的战争
Well, we have to try.
无论如何 我们一定要尝试
Last night I got a paper cut that wouldn't stop bleeding,
昨晚 我被纸割到了而且血流不止
and this morning I found out that my clinical trial isn't working.
接著这个早上我得知了我的疗程没用
Oh, April. It's okay.
oh April 没事的
I'm gonna get through this.
我会挺过去的
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表