剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Umm... Yeah.
嗯 嗯
Better.
好点了
See? I told you. You can do anything.
看? 我就说嘛 你无所不能啊
Well, I can't do everything,
其实 我并不是无所不能的
and right now, it feels like I have to.
但是现在 我必须变得无所不能
You know, between being there for my family and for Beth,
你懂的 陪著我的家人和Beth 共度难关
I have no idea how I'm ever gonna finish my outline.
我还不知道怎麽结束我的提纲
Don't beat yourself up for getting stuck on your book.
别因为没灵感而责怪自己
Well, hopefully I'm not stuck for long,
希望我不会一直处于瓶颈裡吧
because I decided I'm going to Italy.
因为 我要去意大利了
No way! Yeah.
不会吧! 是的
Wow. And Beth's coming.
哇喔 Beth也会去
I'm just gonna get away and get inspired.
我想离开一段时间 去寻找灵感
You know, focus on my outline
你懂的 甩开波士顿的这些包袱
away from all the obligations I have in Boston.
专注我的提纲
I've always wanted to go.
我一直都想去那儿
And I still have the tickets from the honeymoon
而且我之前蜜月的票还没用呢
I never got to take with Leo, so...
我一直没能跟Leo去 所以...
Well, we should all get together before you go.
那 我们要在你走之前 好好庆祝一番
Grill some burgers, get as much American cuisine in
烤点汉堡 准备尽可能多的美国地道菜肴
before it's nothing but pasta and gelato.
不然去到意大利只能吃意粉和意大利冰淇淋了
I'd love that.
我喜欢
And we can celebrate my big news, too.
我也有好消息值得庆祝
Looks like my mom found a buyer for the house.
我妈好像找到房♥子的买♥♥家了
Really?
真的吗?
Oh. I was kinda pulling for that place.
我其实还挺喜欢那个房♥子的
Me too.
我也是
But it's for the best.
但这是最好的选择
So, where does that leave Boston?
那 波士顿会变成啥样儿呢?
Maybe me leaving it.
也许只是少了我而已
By signing this document, George will provide Natalie Ortiz,
签了这份文件 就表示George同意Natalie Ortiz
Thomas Carver's daughter and heir,
Thomas的女儿兼继承人
with exclusive publishing rights to his final manuscript
得到这本书的独家发行版权
and any profits that said book earns.
以及这本书所得到的利润
I'm not signing it. It's not what Thomas wanted.
我不会签的 这不是Thomas想要的
I'm sorry. I was under the impression
我很抱歉 我还以为
that both parties had agreed to the terms
双方之前已经达成了共识
and that this was merely a formality.
签订程序只是走走过场
Publication is not an option, Olivia.
这本书不能发行 Olivia
Thomas provided for you and Natalie in his will.
Thomas早在遗嘱中 为你们分配过遗产了
That was before new information came to light.
那是因为之前并不知道真♥相♥
Look, I represent Thomas's estate
听著 我仅代理Thomas的遗产
and this sound personal,
这是家庭内部矛盾
so I'm going to leave you to discuss this amongst yourselves.
所以还是让你们双方单独聊聊吧
Natalie, I understand why you're upset,
Natalie 我能理解你的难过
but I wish you would've talked to us
但我希望你在找发行商和律师之前
before getting publishers and lawyers involved.
先跟我们谈谈
You're lucky we're not getting homicide detectives involved, too.
你们应该庆幸我们没有找刑事探长介入调查
Did you honestly think I wouldn't tell my own mom?
你不会真的以为我不会告诉我妈
That my uncle killed my dad? He didn't kill him.
我的叔叔杀了我爸吧? 他没有杀他
No, he just let him die.
是啊 他只是眼睁睁地看著他死去
You had no right to do that, George.
你没有权利那麽做 George
We should've known that Thomas was sick.
我们有权利知道Thomas的病情
We could've pushed to get him some help.
我们本可以让他得到救助
Thomas didn't tell us he was sick either.
Thomas也没有告诉过我们啊
And this book coming out, Olivia, isn't just going to hurt George or Thomas,
还有 Olivia 如果这本书真的面世了 这不单单会伤害George和Thomas
it's going to hurt all of us. So what?
这会伤害所有人的 那又怎样?
I did what my brother wanted me to do.
我只是做了我哥想要我做的事
And the night he died, I did what you wanted me to do.
他去世的那晚 我也做了你想要我做的事情
Remember?
记得吗?
George? After Thomas's accident,
George? 发生了意外后
George told me to tell the police that he was the one driving.
George让我告诉警♥察♥ 是他开的车
He said Thomas was drunk, and that if anyone found out,
他说Thomas当时喝多了 如果被别人知道
it would tarnish his reputation
会毁了Thomas的清誉
and that Natalie would forever remember her father as a reckless drunk.
并且会给Natalie留下爸爸是个酒鬼的不好印象
But that's not why George told me to lie.
但这不是George让我撒谎的真正原因
I lied so that Thomas's real family
我只有说谎了 才能保证Thomas真正的家庭
would be taken care of.
能得到很好的照顾
We deserve to be taken care of, too.
但是我们也应该得到同等的照顾
Either George signs over the rights to Natalie
George要麽把合同签了 把发行权给Natalie
or I'm going to go to the police, and I am going to tell them
要麽 我就去警♥察♥局
that you forced me to lie the night Thomas died.
把你让我做假证的真♥相♥说出来
The choice is yours.
你自己好好想想
I'm guessing the meeting with the lawyer didn't go well.
我看你们和律师的见面并不顺利吧
Unless you consider blackmail going well.
除非你觉得被威胁算是顺利
If Uncle George doesn't sign over the manuscript,
如果George不签那份合同
Olivia's gonna go to the police and tell them he had her lie
Olivia就会去警局 说出George在老爸去世当晚
the night Dad died. What?
让她做假证的真♥相♥ 什麽?
It was over three years ago, and I was just trying to protect my family.
那件事都过去三年多了 我这麽做 只是为了保护我的家庭
You know, for somebody who's constantly trying to protect us,
你知道吗 你口口声声说是为了保护我们
you get us into an awful lot of trouble.
但还是给我们带来了很多麻烦
Well, either way, Natalie would never let Olivia do that.
但是 不管怎麽样 Natalie是不会让Olivia这麽做的
I know this is hard for you, Brenna, but she would.
我知道你很难接受 但是Brenna 她真的会
She is.
她就是这种人
I thought we could trust her.
我还以为我们能信任她
Oh, my God. What's wrong?
我的天 怎麽了?
It's Finn. He's really sick.
是Finn 他病重了
They're taking him to the hospital. Oh, honey. I'm so sorry.
他要回医院了 亲爱的 我很抱歉
What could it be? Probably
为什麽会这样? 很有可能
complications from his graft-versus-host.
是他的身体排斥移植骨髓
Tell his mom to take him to Mass Medical,
告诉他妈妈 带他去重症监护治疗中心
and ask for Dr. Lasky. I'll call him.
找Lasky医生 我会联繫他的
And if we leave now, we can be right behind him.
我们现在过去的话 可以赶上他
Okay. Thank you. And if we leave now, we can be right behind him.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
We'll talk about this later, all right?
这个我们待会再说 好吗?
I shouldn't have booked this trip to Italy.
我不应该预定这次意大利的旅行的
The timing couldn't be worse.
时机再糟不过了
I can't leave you guys now. No, no.
我现在不能丢下你们 别 别
Grandma said the same thing about Sedona,
关于去Sedona的事外婆说了跟你一样的话
and you told her to go. And now I'm telling you the same thing.
你叫她出去玩 而现在我要对你说一模一样的话
You've dealt with enough this year as it is.
你今年要面对的已经够多了
You deserve this trip and you're gonna get on that airplane.
这个旅行是你应得的 而你应该搭上那班飞机
I really tried to sneak you in some pickle chips, but...
我真的有试过要帮你偷带些醃黄瓜薯片 但...
Your nurse was for sure, like, a police dog in a past life.
你的护士上辈子肯定是隻缉毒犬
She sniffed them out from a mile away.
早在几英里远的地方她就闻到味道了
Oh, give Janette a break.
哦 饶了Janette吧
Her last patient didn't understand the concept of a bedpan, so...
她上个病患不清楚便盆的使用方式 所以...
Should I get someone?
我该叫医生吗?
No, no. I'm fine.
不 不 我很好
So you said that you have the flu?
所以你说你得了流感?
Yeah.
是的
Do you remember what we did?
你还记得我们做过什麽吗?
You know...
你懂得...
After junior ball... It'd be a weird thing to forget.
舞会之后... 要试著忘掉这件事有点奇怪
Do you think that that's what got you sick?
你觉得你是因为那个感冒的吗?
Like, you're like this because of me?
你会这样是因为...我吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, maybe we just...
那麽我们可以就...
Go back to full Bella and Edward.
像暮光之城的Bella Edward一样
It'll be like a long-distance relationship
谈一场远距离般的恋爱
for a while, and... if that gets hard,
一段时间之后 如果我们不满意于现状
sexting's always on the table.
来场酣畅淋漓的性♥爱♥短♥信♥也可以
I don't think that's gonna work.
我觉得那样行不通
Well, I was totally kidding about the sexting thing.
哦 性♥爱♥短♥信♥的事是开玩笑的
Being with you is all I can think about.
我所能想到的事 只有与你在一起
And it can't be.
而这却是不可能的
I have to focus on getting better.
我现在只能专注于恢复健康
Oh.
哦
Of course. You're... you're right.
当然 你...你是对的
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表