剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Everything I thought I knew about him is fake.
我知道的有关他的所有事情都是假的
I hate him.
我恨他
I could care less about his book
我几乎不关心他的书
or whatever else he did.
或他做的其他事
I just... I'm sorry, I should've told you.
我只是...对不起 我不应该告诉你
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Ready to get your wedding reception on?
准备好参加一场婚礼了吗?
I don't think we were invited. No, of course not.
我认为我们没被邀请 是啊 我们当然没被邀请
But I figured, after what happened earlier,
但是我觉得 在刚才发生的一切之后
it might be nice to get back to our origins,
回到我们的初心更好
have one of our adventures.
开始我们的冒险之一
What do you say?
你怎么看?
Howdy, y'all. We're just
你好 我们就是
a couple of old college friends from Dallas.
一对来自达拉斯的大学同学
How do you know the bride, y'all?
你们认为新娘怎么样?
Umm... Not bad, huh?
啊... 不错 啊?
Sara knows her stuff.
萨拉教的还不错
Wha-oh!
哇噢!
Oh yeah, no, I'm a cousin from Calgary.
偶耶 不 我是来自卡尔加里的表妹
Did you tell him the story about the moose?
你给他讲关于麋的故事了吗?
Oh yes, all... All "aboot" it.
哦 是...那个"aboot"的梗
Mmhmm. I'm not Canadian.
嗯 我不是加拿大人
Try the Melopita.
试一下这种甜蛋糕
Is that good? Yeah.
好吃吗? 嗯
Yeah? It's so good.
是吗? 非常好吃
Here, take this.
这儿 拿着
Cheers.
干杯
So, the Farrah Fawcett poster in your room,
所以 你房♥间里Farrah Fawcett(演员)的海报
that wasn't because you thought she was hot?
不是是因为你觉得她很火♥辣♥?
Oh god! No, no, I just loved her feathered hair.
O G!不 不 我爱她蓬蓬的发型
It was so chic.
那时候很流行
You really were, probably, one of the best boyfriends I ever had.
你真的是 可能 我有过的最好的男朋友
No, you were very respectful.
不 你非常有礼貌
That's because... No offense...
那是因为...不要见怪...
I was never interested in all that, you know, stuff.
我对那些从不感兴趣 你知道 就那些事
Okay! I mean...
好啦! 我的意思是...
Wow. It's so good to get out of the house.
哇噢 走出那间房♥子可真好
The past few months have just been...
过去几个月简直...
Well, I... I already told you.
好吧 我...早就告诉你了
You know what, though?
然而 你知道吗?
I can't help but imagine that it's only going to get harder.
我禁不住想事情只会变得越来越艰难
One daughter getting married and leaving home,
一个女儿要结婚离开家
and then the other one graduating from high school and...
另一个女儿高中毕业然后...
Even my 75-year-old mother has a boyfriend, and that bridge club.
就连我75岁的麻麻都有了男朋友 还有那个桥牌俱乐部
Emma? Worship her.
艾玛?真对她五体投地
You know what? I went through a similar thing
你知道吗?我经历了相似的事
when my son went to college. It was as if...
当我儿子上大学的时候 那像是...
I was entering a whole new phase of my life
我进入了生命中相当空虚的阶段
where my kid wasn't the center of my every breath.
我的孩子不是生活重心
I was... I felt lost.
我...我迷失了
Fortunately, my neighbor, Robert, introduced me to the running club.
幸运的是 我的邻居 Robert介绍我进了奔跑俱乐部
Now, I have a life that's not just about being a dad.
现在 我的角色不仅仅是一个爸爸
It's weird, but it's also... It's gratifying.
这有点儿怪 但是也是...很开心的
To getting there.
为了开心而干杯
"We always knew you two would tie the knot,
我们一直相信你们会走进婚姻的殿堂
"even if it took Nick so long to propose."
尽管尼克花了很长时间才求婚
Oh, Nick and your commitment issues.
哦 尼克和你的承诺协议
And now, I'd like to call up the bride
现在 我想有请新娘
to dance with her father.
和他爸爸跳支舞
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I... hate that I'm sad that my dad won't be at my wedding,
我...我恨我自己会因为我爸爸不能来我的婚礼而伤心
that... he won't walk me down the aisle, and...
还有...他不能陪我走到教堂的那一头
I'll never have a father-daughter dance.
我再也不能跳一支"父女舞"
Mostly I hate that even after everything that I found out about him,
最令我反感的是当我发现关于他的一切后
I still love him.
我还是爱他
Well, that's... Because he'll always be your dad.
那是...因为他永远都是你的父亲
It was better not to know everything.
无知是福
Well, you should know as much as you want.
知道自己想知道的就好
But when it comes to the two of us, it's different.
但如果是我们两个就另当别论了
We should get to know everything about each other.
我们应该试着了解对方的一切
I've done some crappy things in my life,
我曾做过一些糟糕的事情
like sleeping with my best friend's girlfriend,
比如说睡了我最好的朋友的女友
which I might've only done because I thought I was gonna die,
或许仅仅是因为我以为自己快死了
but I still did it. That's a part of who I am.
但我还是做了 这就是我
I want you to know all that stuff, the good and the bad.
我希望你知道我的全部 不论好的坏的
I want that, too. I do.
我也想知道 真的想
It's just so hard to be open about everything
只是对一切开诚布公真的好难
when I'm just finding out about my dad's lies.
特别是当我发现我爸的谎言时
I get that.
我懂
Maybe I need to come to terms with who he really was,
或许我需要接受真实的他
and I'm... I'm letting him hold me back
而且 受他的影响我让自己的生活停滞不前
from living my life, and that's no way to live.
那不是过日子的方法
Okay, first off, you're wrong
好 首先 你错了
I'm telling you, I'm not. I studied abroad in Melbourne for six months.
跟你说我没有 我在墨尔本读过半年
Really? 'Cause I was born there.
是么!? 我在那里出生
Race you to find out the answer?
比赛看谁先找到答案?
Okay, fine.
好 没问题
Yes, got it first!
yes 找到了
But... oh, damn it, you're right.
但... 他喵的 你是对的
The official flower of Australia is the Golden Wattle.
澳洲国花是金合欢花
Who knew? I did.
谁会知道? 我就知道
You know, you're a bad Aussie. Well, you're kind of a loser
你知道么 你是个烂澳洲人 事先知道答案的人
for having known that in the first place.
也好不到哪里去
That's something you should know. Hey. Beth, you having fun?
那是常识 嘿 Beth 你觉得好玩吗?
Best night in a while, actually.
说真的 这是我这一阵过得最好的晚上了
Any chance that means you might join the running club?
那有没有可能代表你会加入慢跑社?
Oh, William, while I often wish it were the case,
William 尽管我时常希望我是
I am not a gay man. You don't have to be gay to be in the club.
但我不是同性恋 不是同性恋也可以加入社团
My son Gabe's not. Hmmmm.
我儿子Gabe就不是 嗯...
Gabe's your son?
Gabe是你儿子?
You're not gay.
你不是同性恋
I know. Bummer.
我知道 太遗憾了
I... I just assumed... Okay.
我... 我只是以为... 好了
The ABBA sing-along is starting soon.
ABBA的合唱要开始了
Okay. Come on.
好 来吧
You've gotta do this. It's so much fun.
你一定要做这个 这个超有趣
Come on, come on. Come on, come on. Okay.
拜托拜托拜托 好吧
Come on, baby.
来嘛 宝贝
Come on.
来嘛
You've changed. Yeah, I've grown.
你变了 是的 我成长了
Yeah, you've also abandoned your responsibilities.
是的 而且你也忘了你的责任了
Gertrude is depressed and you don't even care.
Gertrude很忧郁 你却一点也不在乎
Look at her. She's just a dog.
看看她 她只是一只狗
"She's just a dog"? Yeah.
"她只是一只狗"? 是的
Have you gone insane? It's like you've had a brain transplant.
你疯了吗? 怎么感觉你移植了脑袋
I don't even know you anymore. I need some tea.
我完全不认得你了 我需要喝一点茶
Can I get some tea in this house, please?
不好意思 这个房♥子里有茶给我喝吗?
My mom usually keeps it in here.
我妈通常把茶放在这里
Your mom? Does she live here, too? Yeah.
你妈? 她也住在这里? 是啊
How old are you? How old are you?
你几岁? 你几岁?
Brenna is 17. What?
Brenna 17岁 什么?
You're dating a 17-year-old?
你跟未成年人交往?
Is this real life? What's next? Are you gonna get a white van, sicko?
这是真的吗? 接下来还会发生什么? 你会去买♥♥一台白色的货车吗 神经病?
Yeah. No wonder you always come home so giddy
会 难怪在你给那家私校建议后
after you advise at that private school.
总是回家回的这么快乐
Wait. You go home to her? Well, of course.
等等你回她家? 当然
We still live together.
我们还住在一起
So, you're not fumigating.
所以你家没在消毒
No, but I'm looking for a new apartment, I swear.
不是 我发誓我在找新的公♥寓♥
It's just that Gertrude is still my dog.
只是 Gertrude 还是我的狗
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表