剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
A time machine to take me back to school
一个带我回学校时代的时光机器
so I can pick another major.
我就可以选另一个专业主修了
Times are tough.
时间是残酷的
Even dudes with publishing deals are getting out.
那些做出版交易的人都不干了
Dominic's trying to sell his house so he can bail.
Dominis想把他房♥子卖♥♥了来保释
Yeah. He mentioned wanting to start fresh somewhere else.
是的 他说过想在别的地方开始新的生活
I gotta say, I'd be kind of bummed if he left.
不得不说 他走了之后我会闲着没事干的
Ugh, God. Don't say that to him or he'll change his mind.
天啊 别告诉他这个不然他会改主意的
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Don't tell a secret to a man with a megaphone.
别让一个有扩音器的男人讲秘密
That's what my parents always used to say.
这是我爸妈以前常说的
Is that an old Indian saying?
是古老的印度说法吗?
No. They just said that 'cause I would tell all their secrets.
不 他们说这个是因为 我会把他们的秘密都说去的
Come on, April.
拜托 April
You knew that guy was still in love with you.
你知道那个男人还爱着你
Oh, mom!
喔 妈!
Oh, how many shower poufs did you get?
你买♥♥了几个淋浴花?
I thought you might like color options.
我以为你会喜欢颜色多一点的
Right, well now my bathroom is ready for gay pride.
好吧 现在我的浴室可以开同志大游♥行♥了
Yes, but is it ready for...
是的 但是是时候准备这个...
This fabulous over-the-door organizer?
棒呆了的挂墙上的挂板
How are you my daughter and not excited about this?
身为我的女儿你怎么对这个一点都不感冒?
Sorry, I am. Wow.
不好意思 我有兴奋 哇哦
I'm just... I'm distracted.
我...我有点分心
I saw Danny today, and...
我今天看见Danny了 然后...
He basically told me that Dominic still has feelings for me.
他基本上告诉我Dominic对我还有感觉
Oh.
天
Well, that's a lot to process.
好吧 需要处理的太多了
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
嗯 是的
Well, just because you know
好吧 你知道
doesn't mean you have to decide what to do about it right away.
并不代表你就得马上做决定
Is Dominic dating Ellie now?
Dominic还在和Ellie约会吗?
No.
没有
They probably hooked up last night.
很有可能他们昨天晚上做了呢
So, I could wait to bring it up with him,
那我可以等见到他的时候问他
but he'll just move on.
但他会翻过这一页去的
You know, you've seen the guy. He has options.
你知道 你已经交往过他了 他有很多选择
Consequences aside,what would you tell him?
撇开结果不谈 你会怎么跟他说?
I don't know. I...
我...我不知道
I would tell him that it's complicated.
我会告诉他这很复杂
You know, when we were together, for the first time in my life,
我们在一起的时候 是我的人生第一次恋爱
I thought, "this is it.
我以为 "就是他了
This is the guy."
这就是我要找的人"
The timing was just terrible
那个时间太糟了
and things ended so suddenly.
然后事情就结束的特别快
And not because we didn't have feelings for each other anymore.
不是因为我们对彼此没感觉了
But then, you know, I fell for Leo
然后 你知道的 我对Leo动了心
and... and I threw myself completely into that.
然后我把自己全身心的投入进去
And now it just...
之后事情就...
It feels too soon to start anything again.
感觉重新开始任何事都太快了
But when I look at that picture, I don't know. I want...
但当我看着那张图片 我不知道 我想
I want to tell him to just...
我想告诉他...
I don't know, wait for me.
我不知道 等我吧
That's so selfish, though.
然而 这太自私了
Okay, but don't let guilt make the decision for you.
好的 但是别让负罪感帮你做决定
Sometimes you just have to listen to your heart,
有时候你只需要听从你自己的心
no matter how selfish it sounds.
不管那听起来有多自私
Then we do a mile along the waterfront.
我们在海边走很久
And end up in the leather district.
停在重要的事情上
Oh, maybe I can find a daddy. I'm nervous.
喔 也许我能找到一个老爸 我很焦虑
I mean, I've never even made it through a full practice run.
我指 我从来没成功跑完过长跑
You know what? Maybe I shouldn't do this. No, the a... no, the adrenaline
你知道吗 或许我不应该这样做 不 这个肾上腺素
will help. No, no, no, no, no. I... I... I...
会帮助你的 不不不 我
It's been great running for fun with you,
和你跑步一直很开心
but the pressure of a race
但是比赛的压力
is just making me feel discouraged.
会让我觉得沮丧
With all the family drama I've had lately,
我最近经历的所有的家庭琐事
negative feelings are the last thing I need.
消极的情绪是我需要的最后一样东西
Use it to motivate you.
用它来激发你
Think about someone who's wronged you.
想想有人让你做错了
Or... or one of your children.
或者...是你的孩子
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorned.
没有父母的嘲笑更让人暴怒的了
Yeah, so I've noticed.
是啊 我注意到了
You should lighten up on Beth. She's only 24.
你应该注意Beth 她才24岁
Well, I just hate to see my son blindsided,
我只是不想看到我儿子被蒙在鼓里
and it's not like Beth upgraded. Have you seen my son?
并不是说Beth不好 你见过我儿子了吗?
He's taller. He's better looking than Tristan.
他更高了 也更帅了 比Tristan还要好看
Uh, Josh? Ugh.
额 Josh? 额
Mmm.
恩
I'm sure my therapist friend is not going to let
看来我的理疗师朋友是不会
that Freudian slip pass, is she?
让我就这么轻易的带过的 是吗?
No, she is not.
是啊 我不会
Just found out that my ex is engaged
我才发现我的前度和另外一个gay
to that pocket gay.
订婚了
Aw, I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me?
噢 我很抱歉 为什么你没有告诉我
I was still in shock.
因为我自己还没能接受
It's stupid, but in my mind, I was hoping that they'd...
这很蠢 但是在我心里 我还以为
Just be a fling.
他们玩玩而已
You would have taken him back?
如果是 你会愿意回到他的身边吗?
I agreed to be with that man for the rest of my life.
我都打定主意跟他过一辈子了
He's the one that broke the contract.
是他选择离我而去的
Yeah, I didn't have that option,
我丈夫甚至没有给我
working things out with my husband,
选择的权利
but I suppose if I had, I probably would have tried.
但是如果我有的选择 我也一定会去尝试挽留的
Which would have been a mistake,
尽管这是个错误
because I'm better off being single than living a lie.
因为我觉得单身比活在谎言中要更好
You... you can't really be that zen about it. Weren't you angry?
你... 你怎么会这么想 你不是很生气吗?
Well, if I let myself dwell on the details,
如果我让自己这么在意这些细节的话
I will get angry. That's why I don't go there.
我肯定会很生气的 所以我从来不这么做
I'm telling you, Sara, sometimes it's good to go there. Get angry.
我告诉你 Sara 有的时候发泄一下会更好
It'll put a fire in your belly in a good way.
泄愤会让你更好的
Like when you need to run a 10k.
就好像你需要跑1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥米来泄愤一样
Hmm? Yes?
恩? 同意吗?
Okay. All right.
OK 好吧
There you go. Actually, yes. Go.
来一点 来多点
Okay. Yeah.
OK 好的
Well, here's to making it through that train wreck.
来 愿我们能成功摆脱生活的烦恼
Teej, we're waiting.
Teej 快来
Sorry, my strawberry jalapeno shooter needs a jalapeno.
抱歉 我在准备胡椒
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
What? You don't like it?
怎么? 你不喜欢吗?
I made yours with cilantro and lime 'cause you can't drink.
你不能喝酒 所以我在你的里面加了柠檬和香菜
That's what it is, cilantro.
就是不喜欢香菜的味道
I used to love the stuff, but after my transplant it tastes like soap to me.
我以前喜欢 但是自从我的移植手术后 它喝起来像肥皂水一样
Cilantro always tastes like soap to me.
我一直都觉得香菜的味道像肥皂
By the way, it's your lucky night.
顺便一提 今晚是你们的幸运日啊
Mariah and her new girlfriend
Mariah和她的新女友
went to an anti-rape rally at Harvard tonight,
今晚去了哈佛的反性侵的活动了
so we have an extra room.
所以我们多了一间房♥
What do you mean you have an extra room?
什么叫多了一间房♥?
Oh my God, you're so cute.
天哪 你太可爱了
Babe, what did we talk about?
宝贝儿 你答应过我什么?
There's a bedroom at the end of the hall
在大堂的尽头有一间卧室
waiting for you and your lady whenever you're ready to get...
是为你们准备的
You know, more intimate.
为了你们更进一步 你懂的
Oh, don't worry. I got your back.
哦 别担心 我都帮你准备好了
And your front.
还有必备的
Okay, ladies, time is running out...
好了 女士们 时间不多了...
You learn something new about your best friend every day.
每天都应该对好朋友有进一步的了解
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表