剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
昨晚我们尽量压低了声音
so you're making up for it now.
所以你现在起来把那些整理好
You're dressed. Yeah, I'm gonna head out.
你化妆了 是啊 我要出去
Wait, let me make us coffee first.
等一下 先让我冲咖啡
Or breakfast. Anything you find, I can make it into a frittata.
或者做早餐 随便你找到什么东西 我能把它做成菜肉馅煎蛋饼
It's my greatest talent.Well, second greatest.
这是我最棒的天赋 好吧 第二棒的天赋
Oh, no, I don't need all that. I just thought...
哦 不 我不需要那些 我只是想...
Seriously, I have no expectations.
认真的吗 我别无它想
This was just fun. Thanks for last night!
这样就挺开心的 昨晚我们都嗨了
Good times.
玩的开心
Oh! My shirt.
噢! 我的短袖
Bye! Bye.
再见! 再见
You sure you don't want to run those towels
你确定你不想把这些抹布
through the wash one more time?
再洗一次
No, three cycles is enough.
不想 三次就够了
Oh! Nothing is enough when it's been used to soak up a big pile of...
噢! 这些抹布之前吸了那么多...怎么都洗不干净的
Yes, mom. I know what the towels soaked up. Please don't remind me.
是啊 麻麻 我知道这些抹布吸了什么 请不要再提醒我了
And I know it's my fault for not getting the toilet fixed earlier.
我知道不早点修厕所是我的错
I just didn't expect it to explode like that.
我只希望它不要像之前那么爆♥炸♥了
Well, neither did I, but it was pretty hilarious.
是啊 我也那么想 但是那还挺有趣的
Yeah, up until the bill came from that plumber.
是啊 直到从管工那里收到账单
I swear, that's a racket. Look.
我发誓 那真要命 你看
I'm gonna say this just once because Jeopardy is back on in two minutes.
我只说一次 这是因为在两分钟后Jeopardy又回去上厕所了
Something's got to give.
有些是必要的支出
You can't keep worrying over every little expense
你不能担心每一笔小开销
just because you're refusing to make bigger changes.
仅仅因为你拒绝做大的改变
What big change am I supposed to make?
我应该做哪些大改变?
Brenna says she loves Charton.
Brenna说她爱Charton
I mean, I can't just take that away from her now.
我的意思是 我不能现在就把它拿走
Well, what about her college fund?
好吧 那么她的大学基金呢?
You said yourself that Charton costs
你说你会
as much as college every year.
把Charton每年花的和上大学一样的钱
Well, use that to pay for private school now.
用来支付私立学校的花费
But if I spend the college money...
但是如果我花了上大学用的费用...
Brenna said she doesn't want to go.
Brenna说她不想去
And I'm supposed to just accept that?
我就应该接受?
Well, you're supposed to accept your daughter for who she is, yes.
好吧 你得接受你女儿的内心想法 是吧
Well, it's not that simple.
额 这不是那么简单
Well, none of this is simple.
额 没有什么是很简单的
Neither is Russian literature,but I know a lot about it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥文学也不简单 但是我对它很了解
Hey. Uh... hey.
嘿 嘿
I have to go home. Jaclyn's really pissed. I need to fix it.
我不得不回家 Jaclyn坏极了 我需要补救之前的失误
That sucks. I'm sorry.
那糟糕透了 对不起
Good luck. You too.
好运 你也是
With your decisions. Thanks.
伴着你的决定 谢谢
Have a safe flight.
注意安全
Let me call you back.
我等下再打给你
Dude, last night! Stop it!
伙计 昨天晚上! 真是醉了!
Top ten nights of my life. So you and Julia had fun, huh?
排得上我人生最棒夜晚的前十 所以你和Julia玩得很开心 对吧?
Do you see me smiling right now? I do.
你看到我脸上挂着笑容了吗? 嗯哼
But under that smile, do you see a hint of me hating myself?
那在这笑容底下 你察觉到我有一丢丢怨恨么?
Actually, no. Not today.
并没有 至少今天没有
That's because we had fun. Nice.
那是因为我们玩的真的很开心 不错哈
The whole day was just so bomb.
昨天一整天都棒呆了
We seriously need a nickname for the awesome that happens
我们俩天衣无缝 以后我们一起出去玩
when we go out together.
应该取个组合名
"Daninic?" Huh? So what's next?
"Daninic?" 怎么样? 接下来还有什么
I heard there's cheap Vegas flights. Wanna plan a weekend?
听说维加斯航♥空♥打折 想一起过周末吗?
Round two? I don't know.
再来一轮? 我不能确定
Well, the other option was "Donny," but that sounds like an actual man's name.
那好吧 给你另外一个选择"Donny" 但是它听起来像一个真人的名字
A very lame man. No, I just don't think I want to keep going out like that.
感觉太土了 不 我觉得我们不应该再这样玩了
But we just got started. That's the thing, I didn't.
但我们才刚开始嗨啊 这就是问题所在 我不想再嗨了
I used to have nights like that all the time.
我以前也有夜生活 彻夜狂欢
And now I feel like I want to have something more
但现在 我想找寻一些人生的意义
to show for myself than just a pile of chips.
证明我不是一个随波逐流的人
I want to wake up next to a girl I actually know. You know?
我想每天清晨叫醒我的是我熟悉的人 你懂吗?
No, that sounds annoying.
不懂 听起来很烦人的样子
And, Ford, just a reminder,your motivation in this scene
而且 Ford 只是提醒你一下 这幕戏 你的意图是
is to prove to yourself that you're still attractive to your boyfriend.
想要证明你对于你的男朋友还有吸引力
He hasn't been paying you enough attention lately,
最近他没有给予你足够的关注
and your whole self-esteem depends on it.
所以你的自尊心受到了伤害
So I'm just super anti-feminist.
所以我就是反女权主义咯
No. No, no.
不不不
You're just a relatable girl with insecurities.
你只是一个需要依赖的缺乏安全感的女生
Pretend like you have insecurities. It's called acting.
装作你很没有安全感 这叫拼演技
Okay, and Hunter, you're totally distracted.
好 Hunter 你要演出心不在焉的样子
You cannot stop thinking about your last one-on-one soccer practice with Nigel.
你一直都想着你和Nigel之前的一对一足球训练
Yo, time out. Can we pick a less lame name than Nigel?
等等 暂停一下 我们可以选一个比Nigel更好点的名字吗
It's too late. This should have been addressed in the table read.
太迟了 名牌已经确定了
We can't keep wasting time like this, guys.
我们不能再浪费时间了 同志们
Okay. And, Ford, remember,really insecure, really timid.
好吧 Ford 记住 一定要显得很没有安全感 怯怯的样子
Okay. And... action.
好... 开机
No, Ford, cut.
不是这样的 Ford 卡
Cut, Ford, no! Sorry.
卡 Ford 泥垢了 不好意思
Sorry. I'm a method actress. That's not what that means.
不好意思 我是一个出位的演员 method不是这个意思好吗
Hunter, remember, you're not attracted to her in this scene.
Hunter 记住 戏里你不喜欢她好吗
He's not a good enough actor to sell that. Like, that's the issue here.
他的演技太捉急 没人会觉得他不喜欢我 症结在此
Don't flatter yourself. You're not my type.
别太看得起自己啦 你可不是我的菜
Really? 'Cause I, um, felt otherwise.
真的吗? 你给我的感觉可不是这样
Whatever, dude. It's just a biological response.
随便啦 盆友 这只是正常的生理反应
Okay, guys. Come on, we're never gonna finish this. We're going again.
别闹了 不然我们一辈子都拍不完这场戏了 再来一条
Ready when you are. Okay.
准备好了吱一声 吱
And... Oh, wait. Hold on. One second.
我... 噢 等等 等一下下
Really?
逗我呢?
Honey! What are you doing home so early?
亲爱的! 你怎么回家这么早啊?
Oh, my gosh! Did you have the time of your life?
怎么样! 旅途愉不愉快呀?
Are you ready to start a clinical trial?
准备好开始新的临床诊疗了吗?
Honey! Oh...
我的宝贝女儿...
Mom...
妈妈...
I don't know what I'm doing. Well, that's what Dr. Hamburg's for.
我不知道我在干什么 嗯 所以我们需要Hamburg医生
Yeah, but at the end of the day,
是啊 但是最终
all these huge choices are still up to me.
人生抉择还是得我来做啊
My health, marrying Leo.
我的医疗方案 嫁给Leo
Well, you can always wait on that.
嗯 你还有时间可以好好思考一下的
You know, I mean, think about it some more.
我觉得 你可以再想想如何权衡
Mom. Fine. I am totally supportive
拜托了妈 好的好的 我反正百分百支持你
of you and your whirlwind marriage.
你的决定或者你的闪婚想法之类的
Oh, and that fight with Beth, it sucked.
对了 我和Beth吵架了 真是差劲
What if it's a sign that we can't relate to each other anymore?
如果这是一个我们无法与他人建立亲密关系的讯号♥怎么办?
Well, look it, this is the thing about growing up.
其实转念一想 这说不定是成长磨合的讯号♥
There comes a point in your adult life when you realize
你的人生总会遇到一些节点
that you're really the only one who can decide how you live.
让你意识到 只有你自己能决定你要怎样生活
And that's a lot of power.
这可是很大的权力啊
Which is good.
这样很好
It's also really scary.
但也很令人恐慌
You know, as Voltaire said, "with great power comes great responsibility."
你知道的 Voltaire说过"权力越大 责任越大"
That's from Spiderman.
那是蜘蛛人里的
I'm pretty sure it's Voltaire.
听起来就像Voltaire说的话
And with Beth, that's just growing pains,
至于你和Beth 硬来只会令双方越来越难过
which makes sense. You guys are changing so much.
这都是可以理解的 你们俩变化都很大
I feel like I'm basically a different person.
我感觉我完全变了一个人
I mean, I thought for sure I'd be
我的意思是 我之前笃定自己将有一天
living in New York, working forthe Times, and traveling the world.
住在纽约 在时代周刊工作 然后周游世界
I guess that's the thing. Everything changes,
可能这就是原因吧 所有的东西都在变化之中
and all you can do is adapt.
你能做的只有跟上这个世界变化的脚步
Like, sometimes you're about to make a super healthy dinner
比如 有时候你本意想做一餐健康晚餐
and your daughter comes in and forces you to order pizza.
但你女儿横插一脚 强迫你点披萨外卖♥♥
That was one really easy decision.
这还算一个简单的决定
Sorry I screened your call.
对不起 我不想接电♥话♥
It may or may not be personal
可能不是针对你的 但也可能就是针对你的
Hey. It's me.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表