剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Didn't you say that it's better to be with someone your own age?
你不是说跟同龄的人交往比较好吗?
What's up with you dating a 40yearold? Okay. You can't help
现在跟一个40岁的人交往 是怎么回事? 够了 爱上谁根本不是你能决定的
who you fall in love with, and unlike you,
而且 跟你不一样
I am actually legal.
起码我现在到了合法年龄
Look, Brenna... Juliet is still my best friend,
听着 Brenna... Juliet还是我最好的朋友
and I still care about her. I will always care about her.
而且我还关心她 也会一直关心她
Thank you, Margo.
谢谢你 Margo
That actually means a lot. I...
这对我来说很重要 我...
You're my best friend, too.
你也是我最好的朋友
Margo, it's over.
Margo 结束了
You guys need to get out of my house, right now.
你们需要离开我的房♥子 马上
Gertrude, let's go.
Gertrude 我们走吧
Yes, may I help you?
有什么我能帮您的?
I'm April Carver, Thomas's daughter.
我是 April Carver 是Thomas的女儿
Oh god.
噢天
I'm sorry. If I'd known,
我很抱歉 如果我事先知道
I would never have attempted to... seduce...
我一定不会试图...勾引...
I read the first 200 pages of the book that my dad was writing before he died.
我读了我爸临死前写的那本书的前200页
Do you know if he ever finished it?
你知道他到底写完了没?
Well, yes, he did, but I never saw it.
是的 他写完了 但我从没看过
Your father only sent me the first part when we were still talking.
当我们还有联♥系♥的时候他只寄给我第一部分
Earlier, you said that he only went crazy
早前 你说过在他死之前
a year before he died.
他只有一年疯疯颠颠的
Do you know if anything happened?
你知道发生了什么事吗?
No, I don't. don't you recall seeing a... change in him?
不 我不知道 你不记得他身上的变化吗?
No, I was away at college. Ah.
没有 我当时在外地读大学 额
Well, yes, it... It really was as if a switch was flipped.
是的 那就像打开开关一样
He transformed into a different person. Perhaps...
他变成了另一个人 或许...
You're lucky you didn't have to see that side of him.
你很幸运没看到那样的他
I've read all of my dad's books hundreds of times,
我读过我爸所有的书几百遍了
but this one...
但这本...
It's different.
不一样
Well, he was writing his manuscript during that period of time.
他写手稿的那段期间刚好是发病期
All I want is to know more. I have so many things I wish I could ask him.
我只想知道更多 有好多事我希望我可以问他
Thomas Carver was many things,
Thomas Carver 有很多面
some, yes, not so flattering.
有的 并没有那么令人喜欢
Yet one thing he always was,
但他一直是
was a great writer.
一个伟大的作家
I took a look at your story after you left
你走了以后我看了一下你的故事
and, come to think of it,
然后 突然间
reading your writing reminded me of editing...
读你的作品 让我想起了编辑...
His work.
他的作品
Yes, you have your father's talent.
是的 你继承了你父亲的天分
It must run in the gene pool, because there's...
一定是血脉相承 因为从你的作品里
Well, there's real promise here.
我读得到承诺
Remember, go at your own pace.
记得 按照自己的节奏前进
And if you get tired, just take a break.
如果累了 就休息
Oh, and watch out for bike riders.
然后注意那些骑脚踏车的人
They are not our friends.
他们不是我们的朋友
We're gonna meet at the Arlington entrance to the public garden.
我们约在Arlington大门的公共花♥园♥
Okay. William. What?
好的 William 什么?
Thanks. Truly. Oh! We're gonna have so much fun!
真的很感谢你 我们一定会有很多乐子的!
God, everyone's in such a rush. Yeah, I know.
天啊 大家都那么赶 是啊 我懂
It's too early. Hey, are you guys coming?
太早了 嘿 你们来吗?
Well, I have a confession, and it's shocking,
我要坦诚一件事 一件令人震惊的事
but I absolutely hate running.
其实我恨透跑步了
It sucks. Running culture makes me so mad.
跑步糟透了 慢跑文化让我非常不爽
I only showed up this morning because I thought you'd be here.
今天早上是因为我猜你会在这里才来的
I did the same thing. I'm just a social member of the club.
我也是 我只是社团里社交活动的活跃者
Can't help but love those ABBA sing-alongs.
真心喜欢 ABBA 的歌♥
Right? Oh my god, they're the best!
对吧? 我的天啊 他们是最棒的!
We don't need them. You're right, we don't.
我们不需要他们 你说得对 我们不需要
Enjoy. Yeah, you guys have fun.
享受一下 你们也是
God, they're gonna have the worst time.
天啊 他们将会渡过最糟的时光
Yeah, why would you wanna run? I cannot think of anything worse!
是啊 怎么会想跑步? 我想不出比这更糟的事了!
It's too early to be running.
现在跑步太早了
Okay...
好吧...
Are you ready? Are you?
你准备好了吗? 你呢?
Yeah, let's do it.
好 来吧
"Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time?
"你有什么一直想做的事吗?"
"Why haven't you done it?"
"你为什么还没做?"
Mmm. Honestly... There's only one way to be.
说真的... 坦白从宽抗拒从严
For a long time I dreamed of being a novelist like my dad.
有一段时间我希望能像我爸一样当个小说家
And the reason I didn't do it was because he discouraged me.
我没当上小说家是因为他不鼓励我
You know what? Screw my dad.
你知道么 去我爸爸的
I don't need his validation anymore.
我不再需要他的准许了
I'm gonna write a book.
我要写一本书
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
I dropped the dress off at Goodwill this morning.
今早我把裙子放在 Goodwill 了
And they took it?
有人拿走了?
Well, I suppose it'll win someone the uh...
我猜那件裙子应该可以让某个人赢得...
tackiest Halloween costume contest prize.
史上最接地气的万圣节变装奖
Oh! You look gorgeous!
你看起来好漂亮!
This is definitely the one. You see?
就是这件了 看到没?
It's a good thing I kept my beautiful wedding dress.
我留着我漂亮的婚纱太棒了
F.Y.I., it's not hard to get off.
对了 脱下它来还不算太难
Oh!
Oh!
I think I still have the veil somewhere.
我觉得我应该还留着面纱
Let me go find it.
我去找找
It doesn't even need that much tailoring.
甚至也不需要改很多
I mean, it's perfect.
我的意思是,太完美了
So, how'd the questionnaire go?
所以问卷进行的如何?
Oh. Well, it wasn't easy,
挺艰难的
but, luckily, Leo and I finally opened up to each other.
但 幸运的是 我跟Leo对对方坦诚了
Oh, that's great.
那太棒了
Yeah, I wish your father and I had done something like that before we got married.
是啊 我希望我和你父亲在结婚之前也做个问卷调查
Things might've gone a little differently.
事情可能就有有点不一样
Mom, I know we all got past dad's one big lie,
妈 我们都知道爸爸的一个谎言
but do you think that there's any chance he was hiding other things?
但你觉得他会不会还瞒着别的事?
Honey, I wonder about that all the time. I have no idea.
亲爱的 我一直都在想这件事 我不知道
The only person who really knew your dad was George.
真正了解你♥爸♥的是你叔叔George
You know, maybe the real reason I held onto my dress all those years
这些年来我一直留着我婚纱的原因不是
wasn't because I actually thought it was stunning.
因为我觉得它很漂亮
I think...
我觉得...
It might've just been that I really liked the memory of the day
可能只是因为我真的很喜欢那天的回忆
and what it symbolized,
而不是这件婚纱象征的
more so than the actual parts of the marriage.
那些婚姻的真实的一面
You know, they say that you tend to have the same kind of marriage as your parents,
有人说 子女的婚姻与父母的会在某种程度上相似
which, April, I...
April 我...
I hope is not the case with you.
我希望你的不是
I mean, if there's anything I want you to have learned from us,
我的意思是 如果我希望你从我们身上学到什么
it's that you should do things differently than we did.
那就是千万不要跟我们一样
Most importantly, just be honest with one another.
最重要的是 与另一半坦诚
It's not gonna be hard. Leo's a good guy.
不会很难的 Leo是个好孩子
That he is.
他是的
In fact, he's so great, he's been practicing
事实上 他好棒 他一直在练习
those dance moves you taught him.
你教他的那些舞步
Really?
真的?
Think maybe you can help me figure out how to do that... Yes.
我在想你可以教我要怎么穿这件婚纱跳吗 好
In this dress, so I'm not completely outshined at my wedding?
所以婚礼上我穿这件婚纱不会过时吗?
Okay. All right.
不会 好吧
All right, is there a way to hold it? Yeah, that's it.
好 有办法提着裙摆吗? 没错 就是这样
Cool. Okay.
Cool 好啦
Another way? Oh! Ooh!
换个角度? 喔! 喔!
www.addic7ed.com
Synced and corrected by ChrisKe
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表