剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
"look no further.
不要去其他地方
"Now this place may be a bit of a project,
虽然这个地方还只是一个项目
but it's got great bones." That means it's well-built,
但有很大的盈利 这意味着这个房♥子建好后
with a solid roof and a good foundation.
有很好的质量和好的地段
"It's the perfect fixer-upper
这对于家庭的第一套住♥宅♥
"for a family's first home.
是最好的选择
"It's got tons of available light.
这个房♥子有充足的光线
"It's spacious with architectural details to die for... "
梦寐以求的大的建筑空间
I don't know. I can't remember what else I said.
想不起来了 我也不知道我还说了啥
I was high on adrenaline.
我肾上激素飚升
That was great, though. I'm tempted to buy the house myself.
这挺好的 我被你忽悠的都想买♥♥那房♥了
Well, you should buy a house like that.
Well 你应该买♥♥个那样的房♥子
I mean, now with your second book coming out,
你看 现在你第二本书也要出版了
you can afford not to have a roommate.
你就可以一个人住不用合租了
Yeah, but Graham is never here anyway.
没事 反正Graham也从来不在这
I mostly have the place to myself.
这个房♥子基本上就是我一个人的
I don't need to move into a bigger place.
不需要搬去更大的地方
Well, with a face like yours, you won't be single for very long.
Well 你这么好看 很快就会有对象了
So are you... are dating anyone?
所以...你现在在和谁约会吗?
Uh, no. I just... I kind of stopped seeing someone.
没 我刚刚跟人分手
Oh. Yeah.
Oh. Yeah。
What happened?
发生什么事?
Uh, according to her, I'm still in love with April.
根据她的说法 我还是爱着April
Does she know April? Why would she say that?
她认识April?她怎么会这么说?
She's her half-sister.
她是她同父异母的姐姐
Oh, I see. Yeah.
Oh 我知道了 Yeah
So I guess you have a type.
我猜你就喜欢这个类型的
It's not true, though. April and I are just friends.
不是 我和April只是朋友
And it's not like she's available anyway.
April现在也不是单身
Right.
对
One, two, three... One... oh!
1,2,3... 1...oh!
Okay, Leo.
Okay, Leo.
I... It's all right.
我... 没事
Remember... one, two, three. One, two...
记着...1,2,3,1,2...
Right, sorry. Okay. One, two, three
对不起 1,2,3
one, two, three... Yep. Oh!
1,2,3... Yep Oh!
God, I'm sorry. Mom, it's not funny.
天啊 对不起啊 Mom,这并不好笑
Well, let's agree to disagree.
让我们求同存异吧
So, wait, hold on. Is it my right foot forward,
等下 我右脚向前
your left foot back?
你左脚向后?
Wait, I think... isn't it the other way around?
等一下...是从相反的方向吗?
I, um... I don't know.
额...我不知道
This is confusing. Let me...
有点糊涂了 让我...
Let me try leading April for a second.
让我和April跳一下试试
Here, you sit down. Yeah.
你坐那 好
Okay, you ready? Okay. Mmhmm.
准备好了吗? 好了
One, two, three... Well, this isn't as much fun now.
1,2,3 Well 没那么好玩了
I'm going out with Sam.
我要和Sam一起出门了
Don't wait up for me.
别等我了
All right. Okay.
好 Okay
I can take those invites off your hands if you want.
如果你愿意我可以帮你邮寄那些邀请函
I'm going to be going to the post office tomorrow morning anyway.
反正我明早要去邮局的
I left them at Charton.
我丢在Charton那了
What? Why were you even there?
啥?你怎么会在那?
I know I screwed up. Okay?
我知道我弄砸了 可以了吗?
Big shocker. And I know that nobody cares,
震惊吧 我知道没人会在乎
but I've had a really bad week.
但我真的度过了一个很糟糕的周末
And I seriously can't handle a lecture right now.
我现在真的没有心情听你们的长篇大论
I'm going to Natalie’s.
我要去Natalie那
You can stay here as long as you want.
你想呆多久就呆多久
There's plenty of room.
这儿有很多房♥间
Beth's been working crazy hours.
Beth已经疯狂工作很久了
That explains why I'm maid of honor by default.
这解释了为什么我是默认的伴娘
Ugh! This is why I hate weddings.
这就是为什么我讨厌婚礼
So much unnecessary drama.
那么多多余的闹剧
I like the Oprah-and-Stedman model.
我喜欢Oprah-and-Stedman这种类型的典范
They choose to be together every single day
他们选择一起度过每个孤单的日子
There's no contract telling them they have to be.
然而并没有什么约束要求他们怎样去做
That's really romantic of you.
你真浪漫
I have my moments.
我也是有过少女心的
Whoa, Beth’s home early.
Beth提前回来了
Oh, April.
Oh, April
Hey. Are you here to fire me as maid of honor? Hey
Hey 你不想让我做伴娘了吗? Hey
No. Look, I know mom's been stressing out about the wedding,
听着,我知道Mom因为这个婚礼很紧张
but none of that is coming from me.
但这些紧张都不是我造成的
I reserve my tantrums for the staff at Whiter Shade of Veil.
在Whiter Shade of Veil我对员工发了忍♥住很久的脾气
What?
啥?
Oh, yeah. Girl lost it on the sales bitches.
对 她对售货员大发脾气
True story.
这倒是真的
I can't believe I missed that.
我不敢相信我错过了这些
I'm sorry about the invitations.
关于那些邀请函我很抱歉
I'll get them on Monday.
我周一把它们拿回来
God, it's going to suck going back to Charton.
我天 好糟糕又要回到Charton那
I already said goodbye to everyone and everything.
我已经跟一切告别了
Well, if you don't want to go on Monday,
Well 如果你周一不想去
let's go tonight. The school is closed.
我们今晚去吧 学校关门了
So? We can find a way in.
那又怎样? 我们可以找条路进去
I mean, sure.
好的
What are they going to do, expel me?
学校还能怎么?开除我?
Exactly. Let's go.
好的 去吧
You want to come? Uh, yeah.
你想来吗? 是的
There's no way I'm missing this.
我可不想错过这个
Welcome to the family. Thanks, yeah.
欢迎回家 谢谢
I feel like one of the girls now.
我都觉得自己是妹子了
Sorry you had to witness that.
不好意思让你看到这些
We didn't even get to figure out your dance.
我们都还没弄清你的舞怎么跳
That's all right. That's what YouTube is for.
没事 都弄清了那还要YouTube干嘛
All right, I'll get going.
好了 我去YouTube上查一下
So, I don't... is April staying with you tonight
不是...April今晚和你呆在一起
or is she coming home?
还是回家?
I... sorry, I guess I... I shouldn't say "home."
对不起 我想我不应该说“家”
Home is with you now. I... sorry, I guess I... I shouldn't say "home."
她跟你在一起才叫做家 对不起 我想我不应该说“家”
Home is with you now.
她跟你在一起才叫做家
Well, I think she is staying with me,
Well 我想她应该和我呆在一起
but I have no idea how to cook, so she'll always end up back here.
但我又不会做饭 她最后还是会回家的吧
I guess I'm just used to being the one taking care of her.
我想我只是习惯了我一直照顾她
Well, you don't have to stop.
Well 你不必停下来
There's room for both of us.
咱俩在这有间房♥间
The girl loves attention.
姑娘就是喜欢被关注
Should we give your box step one more try before you leave?
你走之前我们再试着跳一次你的舞吧?
Sure, yeah.
好的
I'll... I'll start us off.
我来领舞
Okay. We're going back.
Okay 我们回到上次停下的地方
Back, right. Okay.
好的
Ready?
准备好了吗?
One, two, three, one, two, three...
1,2,3,1,2,3...
One... ha! It's happening.
1...ha!快成功了
Don't jinx us now.
别乌鸦嘴
See? You just got to let someone else take the lead sometimes.
看 你有时候只是需要让别人引领着你
Janitor dude's got a nice ass.
Janitor那家伙屁♥股♥挺翘啊
What? Natalie, focus.
啥? Natalie 专心一点
When he goes back inside, you need to follow him.
他进去的时候你得跟着他
Are you... are you watching?
你还...你还在看吗?
Uh, yeah.
在看
Can't take my eyes off that thing.
目不转睛地看他屁♥股♥呢
Go, go, go.
快去快去
Yeah. No, no, no, I understand.
我知道
We'll keep looking.
我们会继续找合适的房♥子的
Talk soon.
尽快再聊
The house didn't sell.
那房♥子没卖♥♥出去
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表