剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Though I am starting to understand why
我想我开始了解为什么
you can sometimes be the way you are.
有时候你这么特立独行
Oh, like a bitch? I didn't say that.
Oh,像个小婊砸? 我可没这么说
Okay. I am a bitch.
好吧 我就是个小婊砸
Blame the cancer.
都怪得了癌症
Before that, I was weak and miserable.
得病之前 我很痛苦懦弱
That doesn't sound like you.
这听起来不像是你
I was very different.
我变化真的很大
I had a sketchy boyfriend and an emotionally draining job
以前我有个还算凑合的男朋友和一份榨干人的工作
and I lived with my needy mom
和我很穷的妈妈一起生活
who I was constantly fighting with.
我跟我妈妈一直在吵架
So when I was diagnosed, I decided to make
所以当我被确诊癌症后
the number one priority in my life... me.
我决定做的第一件事就是改变我自己
Not a bad priority. Mmhmm.
不错的决定 那是
Yeah, I dumped the boyfriend, quit the job,
所以我甩了男朋友 辞了工作
and as soon as I was well enough,
只要自己开心就好
I moved out.
从我妈那搬出来了
I just had to do what I really wanted.
我只是做了一直想做的事情
How did that feel?
感觉怎么样?
It was a process.
那是一个过程
I went through a lot of phases.
我经历了很多的阶段
I became spiritual...
我变的坚强...
And I was a druggie.
我以前还吸毒
Hmm. Mostly hallucinogens.
Hmm 吸的大部分都是迷幻药
But... Mushrooms.
但是...迷幻蘑菇让人真是很爽
And a world traveler.
我还开始环游世界
I've been so many different people since I got sick.
自从我生病了之后认识了好多不同的人
And I've experienced so many things
还有很多事没有去经历
I wouldn't have, and that makes me happy.
那些未知让我充满期待
Which is so weird 'cause like, I had to...
这听起来有点奇怪
Get cancer to be happy. It's...
得了癌症还得开心的
I'm jealous.
我好羡慕你
I'd kill to be happy again.
我真的好想重新开心起来
Like that guy.
就像那个人
I mean, he looks like he doesn't have care in the world.
我是指 他看起来对这个世界漠不关心
Oh. That's probably because he's rolling.
哦 这可能就是为什么他在跳舞
Hmm? On ecstasy, you nerd.
嗯? 他嗑药了 你个大傻
Is there any danger
如果你得了癌症还嗑药
in doing ecstasy if you have cancer?
会有危险吗?
If there were, I'd probably be dead.
如果有 我早死了
And now, I'd like to open the floor to questions for Brenna Carver,
现在 Me, you and Nigel这部短片的导演兼编剧
the writer and director of Me, you and Nigel.
会来回答你们的问题
Ah, yes. You, sir.
先生你来问吧
Hi, um...
你好 嗯...
Love the movie.
很喜欢这部电影
What an ending.
很棒的结局
Um... I thought you made some
嗯...我觉得你作为一个导演
really interesting choices as a director.
一定做了一些有趣的推敲
Could you just tell us more about what inspired
你能告诉我们是什么启发了你
you to make this short film?
来完成这部短片?
Thanks. Um...
谢谢 额...
Well, I was really influenced by the works of Jean-Luc Godard,
好 我确实受到了Jean-Luc Godard、Ingmar Bergman
Ingmar Bergman and Amy Heckerling...
Amy Heckerling这几位作品的影响
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Sara.
嘿 Sara
Um... is April home?
额...April在家吗?
No, she's not.
不 她不在
She texted to say she went out with Vanessa.
她发信息说她和Vanessa出去了
I assumed you were with them.
我以为你和他们在一起
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗?
Come on in.
进来吧
You know what? I've tried being there for April, but...
你知道发生什么了吗? 我一直试图陪伴在April旁边 但是...
I feel like I can't let her...
我觉得我不能让她...
In on what's going on in my life.
让她参与到我的生活
Why not?
为什么不能?
Well, I feel too guilty.
我觉得很有负罪感
How can I tell her
我该怎么跟她说
that Jaclyn's letting me design my own cocktail dress at work
在她失业的时候Jaclyn让我
when she's unemployed?
设计我自己的礼服?
And how can I tell her that I'm totally falling
我该怎么跟她说
for Josh when the love of her life just died?
我爱上了Josh当她丈夫刚去世
I get that you think talking to April
我知道你觉得和April谈一些
about all the great things you have going on
关于你过的很好的事情
might come off as inconsiderate, but...
可能像是没顾及到April的感受
You should not feel bad
你不必为你过得好
about being excited.
而觉得不开心
You're allowed to have a life.
你可以有你自己的生活
You sure I wouldn't sound like just some thoughtless jerk?
你确定我这样听起来不像是个不顾及别人感受的混♥蛋♥?
No!
当然不!
You deserve to be happy
你值得去过幸福的生活
and April wants that for you.
April也会为你开心
Just like you were happy
就像你会为她发表的第一篇文章
for her when she got her first byline, or...
开心一样 或者...
You know, when she fell in love with Leo.
你知道的 当她和Leo相爱这件事
Friendships are about supporting one another
友谊是指相互扶持着
through the good times an the bad, and...
度过那些或好或坏的时光
Everything in between.
或是介于好坏之间的一切
Geez. You are good, Sara.
我天 你太棒了 Sara
Do you take Obamacare?
你有加入奥巴马医改吗?
Are you serious?
开啥玩笑?
I gotta ask. Oh, my God.
我要去勾搭那男人了 我天
Hi.
嗨
Hey, pretty pixie.
嘿 大美女
Oh, you look like you could use this.
哦 你看起来挺需要来个拥抱的
Um...You seem generous. Perhaps you don't care to share more? I only have two left and they need
额...你看起来很大方 也许你不在乎分享一点? 我只剩两片了
to last me for a while.
它们还得陪伴我一段时间
I'm so sorry. Um...
对不起 呃
Let me make it up to you...And you are really soft.
让我来补偿你 你抱起来真软
How much? Not for sale, sunshine.
多少钱? 那是非卖♥♥品 小可爱
$300 bucks?
300美元?
$300 for two ecstasy tabs?
300美元买♥♥两片摇♥头♥丸♥?
Yeah. You're on. I'll be right back.
对 成交 我马上回来
Wow.
喔
Brenna What a movie, Brenna.
电影太棒了 Brenna
So impressive.
令人印象深刻
Just to be perfectly honest,I'm not sure what kind of future
发自内心坦白说 我不确定
Ford has as an actress.
Ford未来的演艺事业是怎样的
She's not exactly Meryl Streep.
她又不是梅姨
Yeah, well, you know, nepotism is a huge problem in the arts.
你知道 裙带关系是演艺圈很严重的问题
And I'm sorry if you're mad at me
如果你生我的气 我很抱歉
for coming here unannounced,but I thought you might
没有告诉你就来这 我想
need somebody in the audience.
你需要一个人在观众席支持你
It was nice to see a familiar face.
看到熟悉的面孔总是好的
I was just so nervous for tonight.
我今晚真的很紧张
But if you're serious about being a filmmaker,
但是如果你很认真想要成为导演
you're gonna need to learn
你得学会
to present your movies with pride.
骄傲地介绍你的电影
Even if they might suck?
即使电影很烂?
Well, you can't really look at it like that, you know?
你不能这样想 你知道吗?
I've noticed in San Francisco that art is... is everywhere.
我在旧金山看到 到处都是艺术
Everybody puts their stuff out there with such confidence.
每个人都自信满满地把他们的东西展示出来
Without any fear of rejection and that's just what artists do.
不害怕被拒绝 这就是艺术家应该做的事情
Yeah, I guess I need to work on that.
嗯 我想我得在这方面努力
It applies to anything that you would pursue.
它适用于你未来将要追求的任何事情
I mean, I cannot even tell you how nervous I was
我甚至不能告诉你我第一次
right before for my first medical presentation
医疗介绍之前有多紧张
on rhabdomyosarcoma at the International Symposium
那是在杜布罗夫尼克国际座谈会上演讲
for Pediatric Cancer in Dubrovnik.
小儿科癌症的横纹肌肉瘤
Okay, that was not even English.
你说的根本不是英文
But, uh...
嗯
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表