剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I think you can dig deeper, and get more personal.
我觉得你能更深入 并且更私人一点
It is personal.
已经很私人了
Not personal enough.
还不够
The reader needs to get under your skin, inside of your head.
读者需要深入到你的身体里 你的脑海里
I want to understand your pain, guilt,and anger in a first-person perspective.
我想要从第一人称了解你的痛 负罪感和愤怒
Think Joan Didion, Mary Karr, or Cheryl Strayed.
想想Joan Didion Mary Karr和Cheryl Strayed
Whose office is this?
这是谁的办公室?
Well, Valerie lets me borrow her office...
Valerie让我借了她的办公室
Because, technically, I'm still an assistant.
因为 严格来讲 我还只是个助手
But the partners like me, and they said that if I sign a client and prove myself...
像我这样的人 他们说如果我签了个客户证明自己的话
I'll move right up the ranks.
我的职位马上就能提高了
So you're not an actual agent?
所以你并不是真正的代理人咯?
Any day now, and I really would like to work with you.
除了现在不是 我真的很想和你一起工作
I feel like we can learn a lot from each other.
我觉得我们能从对方身上学习到很多
Well, I'm still meeting with other people...
好吧 我还和别人有会面...
But this has been great, and I'll be in touch.
但是这次谈话很棒 我会再和你联♥系♥的
Look forward to hearing from you.
期待你来
It's only your first meeting, you'll get others...
这只是你第一次面试 你会有更多的...
They'll be with real agents.
他们会是真正的代理人的
No one else has even gotten back to me yet.
现在还没有别人回复我呢
It's 22 pages, single space. Give people time to read it.
这有22页 一倍行距呢 给别人点时间看
Not really big on patience these days.
对现在的病人来说也不是很厉害
But, I am big on gifts.
但是 我在礼物上很厉害
I saw this on my way over...
我在过来的路上看到了这东西...
And it seemed like good incentive not to give up on the house.
看起来是让你不放弃这房♥子很好的鼓励
Wow! It's so official.
哇! 好正式啊
So adult.
好成熟
Well, I figured since the inside doesn't look great...
我想虽然里面并不是那么好...
At least the outside could be super-classy.
至少外表还是特别漂亮
Nice knocker. Wow.
敲得好 哇哦
I needed someone to help me tear down a moldy drywall at the house.
我需要有人帮我拆掉这房♥子里发霉的干式墙
So he called in the big guns.
所以他把大块头叫来啦
Hmm. Small-to-medium sized guns.
额 中小型的吧
We were thinking about hitting uptrma night at the Charles tomorrow.
我们准备在Charles那儿明天就弄好
You should come... If you're still allowed inside.
你也应该来的...如果你被允许进去的话
Actually, I'll be in the Berkshires. I'm cutting the ribbon at Leo's camp.
事实上 我会去Berkshires帮Leo的露营剪缎带
That's opening already?
那个已经开了吗?
It's preview day.
是预演会
Show prospective campers and their parents what they're in for.
告诉未来的露营者和他们的父母为什么要来
Hey, why don't I volunteer write about it for The post?
我♥干♥嘛不志愿把这个写上去呢
It would be a story that actually inspires people...
这会成为真正激励人心的故事
Unlike all the other assignments I've gotten lately.
不像我最近的一些任务
You're sick of writing concert reviews?
你厌烦写音乐会回顾了吗
Raquel keeps making me check out bands with tumblr appeal.
Raquel不停让我查看乐队上汤不热的请求
They're all starting to blend together.
他们都混在一起了
I mean, the more we can get word out about the camp, the better.
我指 我们对露营的描述越生动越好
Guess it makes sense to carpool? Yeah.
这是要一起开车吗 是啊
Pick you up around 8:00 A.M.?
早上8点来接你
I'll see you then.
到时见
Later, Gupta.
晚点见Gupta
So you're gonna ditch trivia night for a fun,
看来你是要挖沟挖一晚上
innocent day trip with your ex-girlfriend...
和你前女友过清白的一天
to her dead husband's camp for sick kids.
为了生病的小孩去她死去的丈夫的露营预演
That should be a totally normal experience.
这应该完全是正常的一次经验
Leo was very insistent there be a zip line. So we have three.
Leo非常坚持这里要有飞索 所以我们有三条
The man liked his heights and speeds.
这男人喜欢他的身高和速度
Per his instructions, we also recreated the aggro crag on the east side of camp...
根据他的指令 我们在露营的东方又做了一块仇恨峭壁
Although we had to disable the glitter explosions.
虽然我们得取消掉闪光爆♥炸♥
Environmental harm?
对环境有害?
You're still good to say something?
你还可以说些什么吗?
It doesn't have to be anything long...
不需要很长...
Just something from the heart about Leo.
就一些从心里的想对Leo说的话
Of course, no problem.
当然 没问题
Hey, if you're not ready to speak, you don't have to.
如果你没准备好讲话的话 你不需要这样做
Everyone would understand. It's no big deal.
每个人都会理解的 没什么问题
Everyone, please welcome April Carver.
大家 欢迎April Carver
Thank you all for coming here today.
谢谢你们今天的到来
Leo wanted this camp to be something special...
Leo希望这个露营是特殊的
And I think, if you look around you'll see his wish came true.
我觉得 如果你往周围看的话 他的愿望成真了
He believed in adventure, and I hope you all have a lot of them here.
他信仰冒险精神 我希望你们在这里都能拥有
If you only know one thing about Leo, it's...
如果你们只知道Leo的一件事 那就是...
It's...
就是...
I just want people to know that Leo...
我只想让人家知道Leo他...
Was a really good guy.
真的是个很好的人
Thanks.
谢谢
Camp's open!
露营开业了!
Miss Carver, do you have an official statement on the mess hall?
Carver小姐 你是不是在餐厅有一个官方的声明
I thought the neutropenic sundae bar was a nice touch.
中性白细胞缺乏是很好的
How are you doing?
你还好吗?
Being here in the land that Leo built?
在这个Leo建造的土地上
I can't believe I just said he was a "really good guy."
我简直不敢相信我刚刚说他是个"好人"
I'll admit, it surprised me. Never has been your favorite meaningless phrase.
我承认 我很惊讶 从来没说过你喜欢的那种无意义的句子
I was just...
我只是...
I was looking out at those strangers' faces and...
我就看着那些陌生人的脸...
They don't want my sincerity.
他们不想要我的真诚
They don't want to hear how hard it is for me...
他们不想听这对我来说有多难...
To swallow my pain and my secrets just to make it through the day.
吞没我的痛苦和秘密就为了安静度过每一天
You know, if I uncork everything that's going on in my head...
你知道吗 如果我泄露一点点在我脑海里的东西
Everyone will end up just as miserable as I am.
所有人结局就会像我一样惨
Misery loves company.
Misery爱这个公♥司♥
I can handle it.
我能处理这些
I'm sorry, I just... I need to be alone right now.
对不起 我得...一个人静静现在
Yeah, I'll hold.
是的 我不挂电♥话♥
You know, I tried to do you a favor...
你知道 我本是想帮你...
Putting your design in my show and you steal the spotlight?
把你的设计放在我的秀里然后你把偷走了所有人的关注?
You know, you make it all about you!
你知道吗 你把所有事情都搞乱了!
Oh, God, Jaclyn, I didn't mean to steal anything.
天 Jaclyn 我没有想要偷走任何东西
I am so grateful that you included my design. I mean, I can't thank you enough.
我很感激你加入了我的设计 不能感谢更多
Okay, good. You're still humble.
很好 你还很谦逊
Now, as you know, I find your design to be perfectly acceptable...
好吧 我觉得你的设计非常完美
But the press, of course,it seems has found it just...
但是媒体 发现它是...
Transcendent.
卓越的
So, investors love buzz,
投资者就喜欢东奔西忙
and you, for the moment, have created some for the label.
你呢 此时此刻 还是为我们的品牌做了些什么的
Well, anything for the label.
一切为了品牌
It's refreshing to hear you say that.
听你说这些真是令人神清气爽
I want to reward your loyalty with a promotion...
我要给你提拔以酬谢你的忠心
To junior designer, what do you say?
作为年轻设计师 你觉得怎么样?
I... I have to think about it.
我...我得想想
You know? I mean, I do have some other offers on the table.
你知道 我现在还有别的工作邀约
I need to get a sense of who values my talents.
我得知道谁真的看重得我的才能
Oh, really? Huh!
哦 真的吗? 哈!
Who are these other offers?
谁提供的工作?
Don't tell me Georgio, because I know he is in Ibiza till flag day.
别告诉我是Georgio 因为我知道他在纪念日前都在伊比沙岛
Well, actually, I was just thinking I deserve
实际上 我只是在想我应该得到
a higher job title than junior designer.
比年轻设计师更高的头衔
Oh! Um...
哈!
Like associate executive...
副经理主管之类的
Junior designer?
青年设计师?
Well, yeah. That job title doesn't exist.
是的 不存在这种头衔
So, no, you're out of your element here.What do you think about my original offer?
不 这没你说话的份 觉得我最开始提供的工作怎么样
I think I want to be a junior designer.
我觉得我想当一个青年设计师
Excellent. I will have the contract sent over to you by the end of the day.
非常好 今天下班前我会把合同给你
Lie, as the person whose existence he denied for years.
谎言 就像他不承认那个人的存在那么多年一样
Hey!
嘿!
Well, technically,he didn't deny your existence.
严格来说 他没有否认你的存在
No one asked him.
没人问他
I know you've been avoiding me lately...
我知道最近你在躲着我
But I just wanted to show you these other summer film programs I found.
但我就想给你看我找到的其他夏日影片计划
They're all just as good as Berkeley.
它们都和Berkeley的一样的棒
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表