剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
But it also feels gross, you know? Dishonest.
但同时我觉得恶心 不真诚
People don't want to hear the truth though, even if they say they do.
人们不愿知道真♥相♥ 尽管他们说愿意
Well, April, exactly what do you mean when you
April 什么叫
say "people don't want to hear the truth"?
人们不愿知道真♥相♥
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我只是
I feel like sometimes ignorance really can be bliss.
有时候 不知道真♥相♥才是真的幸运
Wait, so you haven't read any of it?
所以你还没有开始读
I got caught up in family stuff.
有一些家里的事情缠身
What happened?
发生什么了
Um, just fill me in on the story.
给我讲一下内容
Okay. Hamlet's uncle kills his dad and gets with his mom...
Hamlet杀了他爸爸 和他妈妈在一起了
So Hamlet whines for a little while.
Hamlet悲伤了一段时间
It's basically the lion king without Elton John and a happy ending.
其实就是狮子王的故事 除开Elton John和美好大结局
Ow! That sounds totally insane.
听起来简直疯了
I think that Hamlet should change his name and get the hell out of Denmark.
我想Hamlet应该改了名字 离开丹麦这个鬼地方
Shakespeare provokes strong feelings.
莎士比亚煽动了很强的情绪
I know that you definitely want to buy a raffle ticket.
我知道你肯定想去买♥♥彩票
$5. Thanks,
5刀 谢了
but raffle tickets aren't on my vision board right now.
但是raffle票 目前不是我需要的
But don't you want to help Finn?
但你不想帮Finn吗
I'm raffling off my dad's court-side Celtics tickets...
我抽卖♥♥了我爸爸的凯尔特队的票
To get him one of those cool blades like that inspirational runner.
帮他买♥♥了那把像激励跑者的武士刀
I.e., the guy who murdered his girlfriend?
那个杀了自己女朋友的人
He was only convicted on the lesser charge.
他只是被判处较轻的罪名
So do you want to buy a ticket to get Finn "back on track"?
所以你想买♥♥一张帮助Finn重返跑道的票吗
I made that up.
我编的
Cute.
可爱
When were you gonna tell me?
你准备什么时候告诉我
Never, maybe?
可能 永远不
I don't know. I don't love it.
我不知道 我不喜欢
Feels like Sydney's telling everyone to take pity on me.
感觉像Sydney在告诉所有人来同情我
Wearing the mask again doesn't really help.
重新戴上口罩也没什么帮助
You know, she's only doing this for her college applications.
你知道她做这个只是为了申请大学吧
Aw, I was your little pet project and now you have to share me.
我原来只是你的小项目 现在你得分享我
I ran with William today...
我今天和William去跑步了
And the only thing I could think to talk about was energy bars.
我唯一能想到和他聊的就是精神酒吧
Well, I pumped Beth for clues about Natalie and couldn't tell her why.
我想从Beth那里得到Natalie的消息 但却不能告诉她原因
Did you get anything from her?
她说了什么吗
Oh, she got in touch with Natalie's boss at the Charles...
她和她的老板联♥系♥上了
And he said that she put her notice in via email the morning after the blizzard.
暴风雪之后的早上 她通过邮件跟公♥司♥留了消息
Did he know where she was going?
他知道她去哪了吗
No.
并不知道
Hey, stop acting like Natalie's trying to destroy us.
别一副Natalie会毁了我们一样的表现
I mean, she's probably just blowing off some steam.
她可能只是想清理一下头绪
And there's a lot of steam, I'm sure, but if she talks to the wrong person...
我明白 但如果一旦她和别人说起来
She could do a lot of harm to this family.
她能给这个家庭带来大♥麻♥烦
And with April's trial going well...
April的治疗很稳定
There's still a part of me that needs to know where her donor is.
我还是需要知道捐赠者在哪里
Even if I get to that step, there's still plenty of time.
就算真的到了那一步 还有很多时间
And...
而且
You know, it wasn't easy for us to hear what happened...
连我们都很难接受发生的事情
And I'm sure it was even harder for Natalie.
对她来说应该更难吧
She was in Florida and had no idea George did what he did.
她在弗罗里达 对Geore做什么毫无头绪
It was a messed up situation and George did the best he could.
情况一团糟 George已经尽力全力了
I'm not sure it's that easy.
我可不信能有这么容易
Well, if you have issues with him, fine.
如果你跟他有什么问题的话 没关系
Just don't let it interfere with my summer plans.
但别影响我的暑假计划
Brenna, I can't let you stay with George. I would assume you'd know that.
我不可能让你和他待在一起 我以为你知道的
Of course.
当然
Something goes wrong in the Carver family, so let's make Brenna suffer.
Carver的家庭发生了一些破事儿 我们让Brenna来承担吧
Why break the pattern now?
为什么要破坏这个模式呢
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Honestly, I wish Brenna had not heard any of this.
老实说 我真不希望Brenna知道这些
She'll talk when she's ready.
当她准备好了她会说的
Or...
或者
Maybe she won't talk at all, like her father.
她什么也不会说 像她爸爸一样
Dad knew what he was doing.
爸爸知道他在干什么
Sometimes when there's real pain, it's just...
有时候真的很难过的时候
Better to keep people at a distance.
与人保持距离才是更好的选择
April, I hate that. I hate hearing you accept what he did.
April我讨厌这个 我讨厌听你说你接受他的行为
What other choice do I have?
我还有别的选择吗
When you were first diagnosed...
当你第一次被检查出
You kept it to yourself for as long as you could.
你就隐瞒着一直到最后
And now you're closing yourself off again. I saw it today.
现在你又要自我封闭 我今天看到了
We don't talk about therapy at home.
我们在家不讨论治疗的
That was our agreement.
我们说好的
I can't let you deal with this fear alone.
我不能让你一个人去面对恐惧
Well, the fear is mine, Mom.
恐惧是我一个人的 妈妈
The pain is mine!
疼痛也是我一个人的
I'm trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
Well, I'm sorry, but you can't.
但是你帮不了我
Oh, my God!
天哪
Why does my best friend sound like a Mariah Carey chorus?
为什么我最好的朋友听起来玛丽亚凯莉
Normally I find her quirks adorable, but this one's testing me.
一般来说我觉得她怪异的可爱 但这次简直是在考验我
I have this for you, too. Whoa. Okay, thank you. Hi.
这个也给你 好好 谢了
"Though many pieces felt like tired re-treads,
虽然很多看起来像是补丁
this chic piece of vintage throwback...
这件别致的复古服饰
"Proves that Jaclyn is still not only an artist, but an iconoclast."
证明了Jaclyn 不只是个艺术家 更是一个反传统的人
But it's me! I'm an iconoclast!
说的是我 反传统代表
A few weeks ago, Jaclyn said I could put one
几个星期以前 Jaclyn说我可以
design in her show since it had 42 outfits...
放一件我的设计在她的show上
And no one would ever notice, but they noticed!
没有人会发现的 但是他们发现了
They more than noticed, babe. They highlighted. They singled out.
他们不止是注意了 他们点名了 他们喜欢
My God! I am so damn proud of you.
天哪 我太为你骄傲了
Oh, you just got an email from Jaclyn.
你刚收到来自Jaclyn的邮件
All it says is, "let's meet tomorrow to discuss your future at the company."
内容是 我们明天在公♥司♥见面讨论一下你的未来
Oh, God. What if she saw that article?
噢天哪 如果她已经看了那个文章呢?
What if she's angry and jealous and her blood sugar's low?
会不会生气 嫉妒 低血糖?
Or far more likely, she saw the write-up and wants to promote you.
又或许 她看见了这文章之后想要提拔你
Yeah, Beth, I think you're about to become a professional designer.
Beth 我觉得你马上就要成为一个专业的设计师了
Take that, Project Runway rejection letters.
等着吧 《天桥骄子》拒绝信
Okay, look, just because she offers you something doesn't mean you have to take it.
听着 她提出的东西不代表你得接受
Your design got the rave reviews. You have the leverage.
你的设计有狂热褒评 你很有影响力
Right, she might just see you as an assistant who's grateful for any offer.
对 她可能把你当作对任何工作都感激的助手
Exactly. It couldn't hurt to make her think that she's not your only option.
就是 让她觉得她不是你唯一的选择不会怎么样的
What do you mean, like, lie?
你的意思是 要撒谎吗?
It's not lying. It's negotiating.
这不是撒谎 是谈判
Speaking of, I've got to go convince a lit
说到这个 我得去说服一个
agent to sign me, and I'm going to use you...
代理人签我 我得把你当作...
As inspiration.
一种鼓舞
Good luck, honey. Bye.
祝你好运 宝贝 拜
Negotiating's easy, babe.
宝宝 谈判很简单的
It's like on that episode of Shark tank that we watched last week.
就像我们上周看的《生化狂鲨》一样
Yeah, we made out during that.
是啊 我们看的时候做了
Right.
是的
Thomas Carver's daughter. This is exciting.
Thomas Carver的女儿 太棒了
And you've inherited his talents.
你还继承了他的天赋
I was really grabbed by your story.
我真的被你的故事吸引了
And before we dig in, I want to hear what your goals are for this book.
在我们更进一步之前 我想知道你写这本书的目的是什么
There are times during cancer and widowhood where you just feel so lost and I...
是一些自己很迷失的癌症和寡妇时期并且我...
I really just hope my book can help people in similar circumstances...
很希望我的书能帮助一些相同处境的人
Know they're not alone.
知道他们并不孤单
Exactly what I'd hope you'd say.
就是我想要你说的
And for the millions that haven't gone through what you have...
那些成千上万还没经历过你遭遇的事...
This could generate some real understanding and empathy.
这会让他们真正的感同身受
Should we discuss my notes? Hmm?
我们要不要讨论下我的建议? 嗯?
I'd love to hear your... notes.
我非常乐意听...你的建议
I'm worried about the second chapter.
我很担心第二章节
The one about losing Leo.
关于失去Leo的
I feel like your reporter voice is over-shadowing your memoirist voice.
我觉的那篇文章报道的感觉比你回忆多
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表