剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
What is these days? Our job is to give people what they crave.
有趣的东西才是值得发推的
Which is fun things that are tweetable.
或者是动图 我可以帮助你这个
Oh, and GIFs. I can help you with that.
你知道吗?让我给你发一些成功的案例
You know? Let me sent you some of our more successful ones.
26个原因为什么水果姐觉得她是凯尼斯·伊夫狄恩 这个很有趣
"26 reasons why Katy Perry thinks she's Katniss Everdeen." that looks fun.
13个原因为什么莉娜·杜汉姆不是我们时代的声音
"Thirteen reasons why Lena Dunham is not the voice of our generation."
这个找出13个理由不是那么容易的
Getting that one down to 13 was not easy.
17种方式让人们看起来像他们的卷毛小狗
"Seventeen ways people look like their poodles."
这个好有趣
It's really funny...
如果她明天就要逝去
"Thirty-seven regrets April Carver would have
April Carver所后悔的37件事
If she died tomorrow."
- 我简直不能相信你要发这个 - 看看第七个
- I can't believe you published this. - Read number seven.
她会后悔在Site-Geist工作并且为了保住记者的头衔
"she would regret working at Site-Geist and making up lists
而编造单子
just to keep her title of journalist."
这决不会有什么好后果
That couldn't have gone over too well.
我可以删了第十五条
I can scratch off number fifteen off my list.
她会后悔从未被...
"She would regret never getting"...
April Carver被炒了?
April Carver got fired from a job?
我在尝试些新的事物
I'm trying something new.
我爱这个 哇 宝贝儿 你看上去真美
I love it. Wow, babe, you look stunning.
我们都美
We both do.
你知道你明天不会死的 对吧?
And you know you're not dying tomorrow, right?
我不知道
I don't.
你也不知道
But neither do you.
我在想如果我知道的话
And I was thinking if I did,
我的讣告会写些什么呢?
What would my obit say?
April Carver毕业于Vassar
"April Carver graduated from Vassar.
波士顿邮报的记者 已订婚
Published reporter at the Boston Post. Engaged."
这就是全部了
That's it.
还有Beth Kingston最好的朋友呢
Best friend to Beth Kingston. Hello.
你知道还会有什么吗 "她从未旅行过
You know what else it could say. "she never traveled.
她没有任何爱好 没有兴趣"
She didn't have any hobbies. No interests."
那是我最大的遗憾之一 我想要在为时已晚之前
That would be one of my biggest regrets and I want to do something about that
做些什么 做些有意义的事
Before it's too late. Something that matters.
我知道你行的
I know you will.
天呐 我真不敢相信我最好的朋友要结婚了
God. I can't believe my best friend is getting married.
我从未想过你的人生会是这样的
I would never have imagined in a million years that this would be your life.
正如我说的 我在尝试新的事物
Like I said. I'm trying something new.
感觉很吓人 但正是这样才让我觉得这是正确的
And it feels really scary. But that makes it feel right.
反正你可是要嫁入Hendrie家族了
Well, you're marrying into the Hendrie dynasty.
对了 你和Leo能考虑领养我吗?
By the way, would you and Leo consider adopting me?
- 他们不是那么有钱 - 你确定? 我感觉他们是
- They're not that rich. - Are you sure? I feel like they are.
我只是很开心她找到了真爱并且能一起快乐地生活下去
I'm just glad she found the one and that they're going to have a happy life together.
不好意思 单身汉是什么
I'm sorry, what is the bachelor?
嘿 我们一起逛逛?
Hey. Why don't we go explore?
- 这儿? 不要 - 走吧
- Here? Nah. - Come on.
- 这不是个好主意 - 为什么不是?
- That's not a good idea. - Why not?
因为这是April的趴 我不想不尊重她
Because this is April’s party.I don't want to be disrespectful.
酒保!
Barkeep!
嘿 你好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
他们来了
There they are.
April 这是Leo的...不,不,不 - 不好意思
- April, this is Leo’s... no, no. No. - Sorry.
我来介绍吧 April 我是Leo的表哥Tripp
I'll go. April, I'm Leo’s cousin Tripp.
这是我父亲Malcolm - 很高兴见到你们俩
- This is my father Malcolm. - So nice to meet you both.
我们也很高兴见到你 说实话 我们还一点也不了解你
You as well. And to be honest, we know absolutely nothing about you.
April是个很成功的记者
Oh, well, April is a very successful journalist.
事实上 她刚得到了一份非常好的工作在一个叫做...
In fact, she just got the most wonderful job at a place called...
Zeitgeist的地方是吗?
Zeitgeist is it?
- 这是个双关 - Site-Geist 我刚被炒了
- It's a pun. - Site-Geist. I got fired.
被炒了?
Fired?
- Kathy阿姨最近怎么样? - 她很好
- How's Aunt Kathy doing? - She's good.
反正还有其他工作的
Well, there are other jobs.
我其实想先不做记者了
I'm actually thinking about putting journalism on hold for now.
我只想专心准备婚礼 活在当下
I'm just wanna focus on the wedding and the present.
不好意思 我们先失陪了
Would you excuse us for a second?
我知道你在干吗 你可以停下了
I know what you're doing and you can just stop.
- 你指婚礼? - 我指这一切
- You mean the wedding? - I mean everything.
我是说 婚礼 你的工作 下一个是什么?遗嘱和遗愿清单?
I mean, the wedding. Your career. What's next? Your will and bucket list?
你要放弃了
You're giving up.
- 妈 我不是要放弃 - 你觉得你要死了
- I am not giving up, mom. - You think you're going to die,
- 仅仅因为你遇上了挫折 - 这跟挫折没关系
- Because you had a setback. - This isn't about the setback.
我不能一直生活在恐惧中
I can't keep living in fear.
我得接受我要死了并且开始表现得我要死了
I need to accept the fact that I'm dying, and it's time I started acting like it.
你错了
You're wrong.
之前 我都没办法在想这个的时候
Before, I couldn't even consider the thought
不生气或者难过
without feeling pissed off or depressed,
但我的观念改变了
But my perspective has changed.
你还是能获得移植的
You can still get the transplant.
你能过回原来的正常生活
You can have your normal life back.
我不想回去了
I don't want it back.
我能在工作方面无所畏惧
I could be so fearless when it came to my job.
但在我个人生活里 我总是只求稳 我是一个听话的姑娘
But in my personal life, I always played it safe. I was the good girl.
而如果我一直过那样的生活和只关心工作
And if I continue to make my life all about that and my career,
我会错过很多
I'm gonna miss out on so much.
我不能那样地生活
I can't live like that.
我也不想那样地死去
And I don't wanna die like that.
妈 我知道这可能是我求你做的最难的事了
I know this is probably the hardest thing that I could ever ask you, mom.
我需要你也接受我的想法
I need you to accept that, too.
妈 看着我 看着我
Mom, look at me. Look at me.
我很好 我不难过
I'm okay. I'm not sad about it.
这是我的生活
This is my life,
我不想死
And I don't want to die,
我也不想不活下去
And I don't want to stop living my life.
我只想换种方式活下去
I just need to start living it differently.
嗨 April和Leo
Hi, April and Leo.
我本想送你俩很高级的礼物来庆祝你们的订婚
I wanted to get you something awesome to celebrate your engagement,
但是我太年轻也很穷所以这是我能做到的最好的了
But I'm young and poor so this is the best I could do.
这样送你们啦 恭喜!
So here you go. Congratulations!
给幸福婚姻的建议?嗯...
Advice for a happy marriage? Hmm...
不要带着怒气睡觉
Never go to bed angry.
我怎么会知道?
How the hell would I know?
长♥期♥的优点 多样性
Pool long-term assets, diversify.
我听说沟通很重要
I've heard something about communication being important.
恭喜 你们这些疯狂的小孩子
Congratulations, you crazy kids.
- George叔叔! - April 我一直知道你会比我先结婚
- Uncle George! - April, I always knew that you'd get married before me.
我们婚礼上见
I'll see you all at the wedding.
你要是敢伤害我朋友 Hendrie 我不会放过你的
You hurt my friend, Hendrie, I'm coming for you.
永远要认真对待婚姻
Always take marriage seriously.
祝你们俩一辈子快乐
I wish you both a long lifetime of happiness.
不要太过分了 真的
Stay within your means. Seriously.
祝你们好运
Good luck, you two.
April出生后...
When April was born...
我整个人生规划都变了
My entire outlook on life changed.
我也听到过有孩子的朋友们的提醒
And I'd been warned about this from friends who had children,
但是我从来没相信这是可能的
But I never believed it possible.
世界观都改变了
To have your worldview shift
变化得如此巨大 迅速
so drastically, so quickly.
但最终
But ultimately
从每一个方面来看
and in every way,
都是变得更好了
for the better.
我学会了欣然接受和享受
I learned to embrace and savor
和我女儿们在一起的每一刻
every moment with my daughters,
因为你只有一次机会
Because you only get that opportunity
来跟她们俩相处
with each one of them once.
一转眼她们就是独♥立♥的人了
And before you know it, they're their own people.
April和Leo 恭喜你们
Congratulations, April and Leo.
- 晚安 - 晚安 Beth
- Good night, you guys. - Good night, Beth.
不了 我觉得这不太好
Nah. It's not a good idea.
我不想显得不尊重
I don't want to be disrespectful.
你知道吗 我觉得你有点醉了
You know, I think you're a little drunk.
我还觉得你还爱着April
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表