剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
你应该是决定这个的人
Okay, so I do all of this research, and then what?
好吧 我已经做了很详细的调查 然后呢?
Trust your gut.
相信你的直觉
I'm not so good at that.
我的直觉不准
My brain's usually buzzing too loud for me to hear it.
我的脑袋总是嗡嗡地让我听不到真实想法
I usually make my best decisions when I turn my brain off for a few days.
一般当我停止思考一些天以后 我会做出最好的决定
Do your research and then just distract yourself.
做好研究 分散注意力
Go on a bender or whatever.
去狂欢一段时间
Check out.
看这个
Silence the mind to hear the heart.
静下心来听见你的内心
That was very zen, Meg.
这话禅宗味太浓了 Meg
I have a Japanese stepmother. Oh.
我有个日本的继母 哦
So we want to make a short film that's like a sexy, comedic take...
我们想要制♥作♥一部微电影 有点性感 有点幽默
Redundant. Sex is always comedic.
累赘了 性感永远是幽默的
It's a parody of a classic French farce
这是很经典的法国式滑稽剧
set in an American high school.
背景是在美国高中学校
It deals with the theme of how fluid modern sexuality is.
它的主题是现代性向的不确定性
So Ford would play a girl who is trying to decide between two guys,
Ford扮演一个在两个男孩犹豫的女孩子
meanwhile they're hiding their love for each other.
与此同时 两个男孩在隐藏对彼此的爱意
Art imitates life. In your dreams.
艺术源于生活 在你的梦里
Dude, homophobic much? Dude, you know I have two moms.
你很恐同吗? 兄弟 我知道你有两个妈妈
This sounds like a really cool idea, you guys.
这听起来是个很酷的想法
Let me know how I can help. I love a good farce.
如果需要我的帮助尽管说 我喜欢滑稽剧
I already watched all the ones you recommended.
我看完你推荐的东西
And didn't need the subtitles
都不需要字幕
'cause I speak fluent French.
因为我会说流利的法国
When you guys are finished, I think you should
当你们完成了 我觉得你们应该
definitely submit to the new England
提交给英国
private school film festival. Dude, no.
私立学校电影节 老兄 不要
I don't need kids from other schools watching us make out.
我才不要其他学校的小孩看着我们亲热
Dude, yes. And then you can put LGBTQ activism on your college application.
为什么不可以 然后你可以在大学申请书上写你是 LGBTQ激进分子
Brown would love that. So would Amherst. We're down.
布朗大学会喜欢这个 阿默斯特学院也是 就这样决定
Brenna Good negotiating, Brenna
协商能力真不错 Brenna
You'll have no trouble in Hollywood.
你在好莱坞会一帆风顺
Are you serious? Uh, what's the offer?
你是认真的吗?价钱是多少来着?
Okay, and the back end?
好的 那尾款呢?
Amazing. Close it.
太好了 就这样
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
I just sold my next book. Oh, yeah?
我刚刚卖♥♥出我的下一本书 是吗?
Yeah. Wow! That's great.
嗯 哇 太好了
Sorry, was that insensitive? I know you're working on a book too.
抱歉 刚刚我是不是太迟钝 我知道你最近在写一本书
It's cool. I don't feel competitive with you or anything.
没事啊 我没有想跟你竞争
Plus I don't really consider a book that comes with a free CD literature.
还有 我也没觉得你写的一本书就是真正的文学
Yeah, it's good that you're not competitive.
你不是好强的人真是太好了
Seriously, man, congrats. You, uh, doing anything to celebrate?
说真的 恭喜 你有什么庆祝活动吗?
I should, right? I mean, I just made more money than I've ever had in my life.
我是应该庆祝 我刚刚赚的钱比我之前赚到所有钱还要多
You know what's way cooler than whatever you just made? What?
你知道什么比你刚刚赚的钱还酷吗? 什么?
Twice whatever you just made. I'm serious, man.
赚到两倍的钱 说真的 兄弟
We should, like, go to the casino or something.
我们应该去赌场之类的地方
You ever been to Spirit Lake? In Connecticut? No.
你去过灵湖吗? 在Connecticut的吗? 没有
Well, not to brag, but I have mad gambling skills.
不是我想吹牛 我有很好的赌博技巧
I paid for my first car through online poker, at 16.
我16岁的时候就通过网上扑克赚到我的第一辆车
Isn't that illegal? Totally. But this isn't.
这不是犯法吗? 肯定是 但是这个不是
And hey, what better way to get over your breakup than to be around a bunch of girls
有什么比在一群美女中间嬉戏更好的办法去忘记情伤吗?
who just want to have fun, right?
是谁刚刚想要去找点乐子的?
As long as you don't use the phrase "girls just wanna have fun"
只要你不用找点乐子这句话就好
in front of any actual girls. Whatever, bro. It's worked before.
在一堆妹子面前 随便 兄弟 这句话之前成功勾搭过
Oh, my god! What's wrong?
天哪 出什么事了吗?
You never just show up without calling,
你从来不会不打电♥话♥就过来
and then calling a second time to confirm,
你以前还要打第二遍去确认
and then updating your calendar if you're running late.
如果迟到的话 还要更新你的日程
I know, I'm just... I'm researching all of these trials
我知道 我只是在研究一些临床实验
and trying not to overthink anything right now.
然后尽量不要考虑过多的东西
So I just wanted to be somewhere where I could just clear my head.
所以我只想呆在可以放空我头脑的地方
April, did you just kill someone?
April 你杀人了吗?
No, but funny you should say that.
但是你会这样说很搞笑
I'm trying not to kill myself.
我尽量不要让自己死去
I have to pick a clinical trial.
我得选一个临床方案
And I just... I need to take a couple of days and not think about it.
我需要抽出几天时间暂时不去考虑这个问题
I just need to turn off my computer, my brain.
我需要关掉我的电脑 我的脑袋
Stop obsessing.
不再纠结
And just live in the now.
活在当下
And have some fun while I still can.
在可以的时候尽情玩乐
And then I'll come back to it.
然后再回到现实 接受治疗
So...
所以...
Do you wanna go to Bermuda?
想去百慕大吗?
We never went. Like, now?
我们从来没去过 所以 现在去?
Yes, I checked flights, and they are super cheap right now.
是的 我查过了机票 现在价格非常便宜
And I bet you could use a vacation.
而且我打赌你能请个假
I can't.
不行的
I can't, I have this big conference call in two days.
不行 这两天我还有个会
And it's kind of like my thing.
而且和我有关
I've been harassing these buyers from this huge And it's kind of like my thing.
我已经扰乱了这些在而且和我有关
I've been harassing these buyers from this huge
我已经扰乱了这些在
department store in London to see Jaclyn’s new line, and they finally did,
伦敦百货公♥司♥排队看Jaclyn的人
and, well, now they want to talk to both of us.
现在他们很想和我们谈谈
That is so amazing.
这太不可思议了
Don't worry about the trip. It was just an idea.
别担心旅行的事 这只是一个想法
They have phones in Bermuda, right?
百慕大有电♥话♥ 对吧?
Really? Yeah. Screw it!
你真去? 当然 管它什么会呢!
Come on, let's get out of here! Let's go, like, immediately.
算了吧 我们离开这里吧!走吧 就现在
Shh! I don't want Natalie to feel bad that we're not inviting her.
嘘!我不想Natalie因为我没有邀请她而生气
Oh, she's not here. You're fine.
没事 她不在这
Dominic's? Well, no. They broke up, actually.
在Dominic家? 不 其实他俩已经分手了
Really? What happened? Don't know. She's not talking about it.
真的吗?发生了什么事? 不知道 她从来没说过这些
All I know is she's been at some diner down the block,
我所知道的就是她
spending her nights there just reading.
每天晚上只在街头的餐厅里看书
I guess it's helping her get over it.
我想这样可以帮助她度过这段日子
Sorry, Natalie is spending her nights reading?
抱歉 Natalie每天晚上都读书吗?
Yeah, I know.
是的 据我所知
She's full of surprises.
真是深藏不露
Well, so are we, starting tomorrow at...
恩 我们也一样 明天开始...
10:56 A.M. sounds like a good time to arrive on a tropical island.
10:56起床 去热带小岛度假的最佳时间
Why, yes, I think it is.
没错 就是这样
Whoo! We made it!
耶! 终于到了!
Oh, my god! Look at this view! April!
噢 天哪!看这里!April!
Look at this place! Oh, my...
快看这里! 哦我的天...
Wow! Oh!
哇!哦!
Can we stay forever? Definitely.
我们会一直在一起吗? 当然
Yeah.
是啊
This is fabulous!
真是难以置信
Ooh! don't mind if I do.
别介意
I'm gonna make us some drinks,
我想弄点喝的过来
and then we'll go into town in like, 15?
然后我们去镇里
Uh,I should probably do a little work to prep for this call tomorrow.
我需要为明天做点准备
You know, just so I'm not stressing later.
你知道 这样的话一会我就不会紧张了
Beth, if there's anything I learned from taking work way too seriously,
Beth 如果我从来没把工作当回事的话
it's that you can totally BS a conference call. That's the beauty of it.
你也可以完全无视会议通知了
'Cause nobody can see you. Oh, no, I'm planning
因为没人能看见你 哦 不 我正准备
to take this call on the toilet.
带着电♥话♥去厕所呢
I just think I should prepare first.
我只是觉得自己应该先准备一下
Well, don't you want to explore while it's still light out, though?
难道你不想趁着它亮的时候探索一下吗?
I mean, we can go shopping for fun clothes!
我想说 我们可以去逛街买♥♥衣服!
Did you see all those cute stores?
难道你看不到那些可爱的店吗?
Yeah, I didn't see any blazers in the windows,
是啊,我看不到一件花里胡哨的衣服
so I doubt you'll find anything.
所以我担心你会一无所获
Vacation April doesn't wear blazers.
April度假时不♥穿♥潮牌
And what does "vacation April" wear?
那么"假日April"穿什么呢
I don't know. I've never been on a vacation.
我不知道 我从来没度过假
Actually, no, that's a lie. I went to Amsterdam spring break senior year.
事实上 不是的 那是假话 我高中春假时去过阿姆斯特丹
I was doing a report on the parliamentary democracy and...
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表