剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
It's just the shots I have to take a few days
在我捐赠干细胞前
Before my big stem cell donation.
- 你害怕吗? - 有点
- Are you scared? - Kind of.
Hamburg医生问我
Dr. Hamburg asked me
是否想要知道病人的最新情况
If I wanted updates on how it goes with the recipient.
我想知道事情顺不顺利
I mean, I want to know if things go well.
- 但... - 万一不顺利呢?
- But... - If it doesn't?
你这个年龄段的孩子应该担心的是毕业舞会穿什么裙子
Aren't most kids your age worrying about prom dresses
- 还有痘痘的问题 不是吗? - 没错
- And acne medication? - Right.
我不知道 或许我不想知道
I mean, I don't know.Maybe I don't want to know.
可能知道了只会让事情更糟而已
Maybe it'll be worse not knowing.
我不知道 我只希望自己不要有任何遗憾
I don't know. I just... I don't want to have any regrets.
- April 嗨 - 嗨
- April. Hey - Hey.
你什么时候从医院出来的?一切都好吗?
When'd you get out of the hospital? Is everything okay?
昨天 有好有坏
Yesterday. And yes and no.
请进
Come in.
我之所以在这里
the reason I'm here
是因为我不想失去你这个朋友
is that I don't want to lose you from my life.
我们不会每天在"Post"见面
We're not gonna see each other at the Post every day.
而且我想你 我想念我们的友谊
And I miss you. I miss our friendship.
我知道我们之间的关系没有很好 对此我负有全部的责任
I know things haven't been great between us and I take full responsibility for that.
我很肯定你后悔一开始的时候约我出去
I'm sure you regret asking me out in the first place.
嘿 我对你在我生命中出现一点遗憾都没有
Hey, hey. I have absolutely no regrets about you being in my life.
我希望我的生命中有你
I want you in my life
如果你也是这么希望的话
If you'll have me.
成交
Deal.
嘿 Dom April
Hey, Dom. April.
- 你怎样? - 还...可以
- How are you? - Great... ish.
你很幸运 目前你还不用参与进来
Fortunately for you,you're off the hook for now.
目前看来 我的癌细胞痛宰了我的化疗
Looks like my cancer kicked chemo's ass this time.
所以我最近无法接受任何骨髓移植
So I won't be getting a transplant anytime soon.
天啊 我很遗憾
Oh, god. I'm sorry.
嗯... 我要走了
Yeah, well... I'm gonna get going.
你可能要工作了
You probably need to get to work.
嘿 我下午之前不用工作
Hey, I don't have to work until this afternoon.
咱俩是仅存的十点之前的闲人了
We're the only two people I know that have nowhere to be before 10:00 a.m.
要一起出去逛逛吗?
Wanna hang out?
我已经寄出了大概20份简历却一无所获
I've sent out like 20 resumes and nothing so far.
你不是才刚出院吗?
Didn't you just get out of the hospital?
是啊 但既然我短期不会回医院
Yeah, but since I'm not going back anytime soon,
最好是让帮自己的事业铺个路
I may as well keep my career on track.
新闻媒体是很残酷的行业
And journalism is a tough business.
你离开越久 也越难回到正轨
The longer you're off the radar,the harder it is to get back on.
说真的 我不是你有空的时候的最佳选择
Honestly, I'm just not that great with idle time.
什么? 不会的
What? No.
我还在上学的时候 我都是怀着极度羞耻的心请病假的
When I was in school, I could barely take a sick day without a shame spiral.
而我妈根本无法让我乖乖上学
And my mom could barely keep me in school.
世界那么大而我当时才一年级
Way too much to see and do.And that was just first grade.
你听起来很像 Brenna
You sound like Brenna.
对了 谢谢你帮我照顾她
Thanks for looking out for her, by the way.
我是个讲信用的姑娘
I'm a girl of my word.
你们是怎么做得到?
How do you guys do it?
如何不在乎一切?
Not give a damn?
是的
Yes.
人们比你想象中的更自我
People are way more self-involved than you think.
看看周围 每个人在用手♥机♥ 深深的沉浸在里面
Look around. Everyone's on their phones, in their heads.
转移了他们对周围的乐趣
Distracted from all the fun they could be having.
看看这些人 他们多棒啊
Look at these guys. They're having a blast.
是 但他们...
Yeah, but they're...
跳舞吧
Come on.
耶!
Yeah!
- 你看起来好好笑 - 我无所谓
- You look ridiculous. - I don't care.
今天早上我起床后很累
I woke up today, fasted and
这个下午我还有个面试
I have a job interview this afternoon,
所以我认为输血会有帮助
so I think a transfusion will help.
请坐 你一开始我就回来
Have a seat here and I'll be right back to get you started.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不好意思
Sorry.
我不知道你... 我以为...
I didn't know if you... I thought that...
我不确定你状况好不好
I just wasn't sure you were okay.
- 我正在冥想 - 酷
- I was meditating. - Cool.
你想看可以拿去 我不想看了
I'm done with this if you want it.
讣告? 不用了谢谢
The obits? I'm good.
难以置信这里的刊物居然只有这种 对吧?
Can't believe there's nothing better to read in here, right?
我很喜欢读讣告
I like reading the obits.
酷
Cool.
我们要在这里好几个小时 我是Vanessa介绍一下你自己吧
We have a couple hours. I'm Vanessa. Tell me about yourself.
我是April 我是个记者
I'm April. I'm a journalist.
我之前在"Post"工作 但我不得不辞职
I used to work at the Boston Post, but I had to quit.
幸运的是 我的朋友Danny在这里帮我建立了一个
Fortunately my friend Danny set me up with an interview at this place
"精神疗站" 这是网路新闻媒体公♥司♥
called Site-Geist. It's like an internet news media company...
我问的是你 不是你的工作
I asked about you not your job.
你是谁?
Who are you?
嗯...
Um...
我是April Carver
Well, I'm April Carver.
然后
And
我...
I'm...
我有个面试 所以我应该准备一下
I have this interview, so I should probably get ready for it.
所以这一切就像是风暴一样 对吧?
So all of this is a bit of a whirlwind, right?
我的意思是 他们俩才认识对方没多久
I mean, they've only known each other a little while.
- 孩子们有时会很冲动 - 是啊 他们会这样
- Kids can be impetuous - Yeah, they can be.
但April不会
Except April isn't.
她... 她从来没有这样过
She just... She just never has been.
这是个好主意吧?
This is a good idea, right?
他们两看起来很投入
Well, they both seem very intent on it.
Leo有跟你们事先说过吗?
Has Leo given you any insight as to what prompted this?
他很爱你的女儿
He loves your daughter.
我们从之前的经历知道当leo在癌症晚期时 他会做很多疯狂的事情
And we know from experience, when Leo was terminal, he did all kinds of crazy things.
April不是晚期
April is not terminal.
她只是遇到一点小小的挫折
She just had a minor setback is all.
这又不是她死前的遗愿什么的
It's not like it's her dying wish or anything.
不不不 我们不是这个意思
No, no, no, we're not saying that.
Leo解释的是 这个想法是April的病复发时候产生的
Leo explained that this idea came about just after April relapsed.
她担心她以后会没有自己的婚礼
And well, she was talking about maybe never seeing her own wedding.
呃...
And...
你们错了
I think you're wrong.
- Danny对你评价很高 - 你是怎么认识Danny的?
-So Danny speaks very highly of you. -How do you know Danny again?
我们在哈佛一起上学 他超级好强的
We both went to Harvard.He was crazy competitive.
听起来的确像
Danny Sounds like Danny.
他一直想跟我上♥床♥
And he always tried to sleep with me.
听起来更像Danny了
Also sounds like Danny.
我很惊讶他居然撑过了"Post"的黑色裁人星期二
I'm impressed he survived Black Tuesday at The Post.
我在Sentinel工作过一段时间 但是他们也渐渐衰落了
I was at The Sentinel for a few years, but they scaled back, too.
所以我很同情你的处境 工作上和健康上
So I'm sympathetic to the situation you're in, professionally and medically.
我很感谢 我只想让你知道
I appreciate that. And I just want you to know that
尽管我现在有癌症
With what I have ahead of me medically,
我在家还是可以胜任很多工作
I can still cover a lot of ground from home.
这对我们来说就足够了
Which is great with us.
如果你愿意的话 我们的办公室是可以随意进出
Our office is really come and go as you please.
在Site-Geist 我们的报纸是每日出版的
So here at Site-Geist, we're putting out content daily,
报道全国和世界的新闻
Covering some world and national news,
但是我们最主要的是写一些信息的问答和列举
But the bulk of our work is producing info-taining quizzes and lists.
这是未来的趋势
It's the way of the future.
我读过你的作品 我已经是你的头号♥粉丝了
I read your samples and I'm already a huge fan.
所以如果你觉得你对这份工作满意的话 这个工作就是你的了
So the job is yours if that's a line of journalism you're comfortable with.
我是个记者 你需要我做什么 我都可以胜任
I am a journalist and I can do whatever I'm hired to do.
太好了
Great.
我找到工作了
Whoo! I got a job.
特别感谢Danny给我介绍这个工作
And special thanks to Danny for hooking up the introduction.
我现在只是开心 Jasmine没有对我不满
I'm just glad Jasmine doesn't hold a grudge.
- 她在大学简直疯狂迷恋我 - 呵呵呵
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表