剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
就是喜欢这种吵吵闹闹的感觉
Huh! Okay, Mae, can I call you in a few?
噢! 好的 Mae 我可以过会儿打给你吗
I love you, too.
我也爱你
This isn't weird for you, is it?
你不觉得奇怪 是吧?
I'm sorry? Well, I mean,
你指什么? 我的意思是
when Mae and I were here for the wedding,
当我和Mae在这儿举办婚礼的时候
things felt a little awkward when it was just the three of us,
只有我们三个待在一起的时候我觉的有点尴尬
and I just want to make sure you're okay.
我不希望你感到不自在
No, that's really sweet of you, but I'm fine.
不会啦 你真贴心 但是我没事的
In fact, I've been keeping really busy,
事实上 我最近一直在忙
with work and this running group that I joined.
工作啊 还有我加入的跑步小组啊什么的
Actually, you know, William and I reconnected. You remember William?
事实上 我和William重新联♥系♥上了 你还记得,William吗?
He would've been Billy when you met him back in the day.
你认识他的时候他叫Billy
Anyway, he and I have been seeing a lot of each other lately.
总之呢 我们最近经常见面
Mmm. Mmm. Your high school boyfriend, Billy?
呃 呃 你高中时期的男朋友Billy?
That's the one.
就是他
Ah!
啊!
You guys are dating again?
你们复合了?
Yeah!
是啊!
How great! That's great! Yeah!
那真是太好了! 对呀!
All right, I'm gonna...
我要…
Wash my face.
去洗脸
Hey, don't pour that out. Okay.
别把那个倒了 好
Well, if you're trying
如果你想试着
to set a record for most bad news delivered to one patient, you're doing great.
将最坏的消息告诉病人这件事破个记录的话 你做得很好
I know it's frustrating, but, believe me, it could be a whole lot worse.
我知道你很受挫 但是相信我 这有可能更糟糕
There's a drug that could cure me, and I'm not allowed to take it.
有一种药物可以治疗我 但是我不能服用
That's pretty bad.
真的很糟糕
Well, that's the nature of these clinical trials.
这就是临床治疗的本质
There's a very formal process for medications to be approved for diseases,
药物要被批准用于治疗疾病 需要一个非常正式的程序
and this has only been approved for pancreatic cancer so far.
这个药物现在只被批准用于胰腺癌
What's so special about the pancreas?
胰腺有什么特别的
Look, these trials come along all the time. Just sit tight.
听着 这些治疗手段会慢慢被批准的 你就安心等着
My symptoms are just starting to wear on me.
综合征开始体现出来了
You know, I'm anxious to start something.
开始做某些事情的时候我会感觉很焦虑
I've only written one chapter of my book
我的书只写了第一章
because I'm so foggy and tired.
因为我很容易眼睛模糊和疲劳
I just... I can't focus on anything.
我就是… 没办法集中注意力
Any tips, George?
有什么建议吗 George?
Well, my methods for children are different than for adults,
我给孩子们的建议和给成人的不同
but some of them might translate.
但有一些是通用的
So why don't you stop by the house tomorrow? We'll work something out.
不如你明天到家里来? 我们一起想一些办法
Okay.
行啊
If there was a Bruce Jenner or a show like "Transparent" on TV 10 years ago
如果十年前电视播放Bruce Jenner或者"Transparent"节目的话
I would have started my transition a long time ago.
我早就会开始进入转型期
But, growing up in Florida, there was no support for me.
但是 在弗罗里达州长大 那里根本没有人支持我
No LGBTQ club...
没有LGBTQ俱乐部…
A-I.
还有A I
Sorry, Jerry.
抱歉 Jerry
Of course, asexual and inter-sex students are not forgotten here.
当然 无性恋者和双性别者在这里不会被遗忘的
Why couldn't they find a transgender actor to play the lead in transparent?
他们为什么不找个变性者主演transparent?
Whatever. Gwynnie played a guy in Shakespeare in love.
无所谓了 Gwynnie在莎士比亚演了一个坠入爱河的角色
Oh, honey, that was drag, not trans.
噢!亲爱的 他只是变装 不是变性
But before we break for the day, I thought we could spend some time
不过在结束之前 让我们稍微了解一下
getting to know more about our newest member.
新加入成员吧
Hi, Brenna! Hi.
嗨,Brenna! 嗨
On behalf of the club, we're so glad to have our first "B".
我代表我们俱乐部 欢迎我们的第一位双性恋者
Wait. You're bi?
等等 你是双性恋?
Oh. I thought you were gay.
哦 我还以为你是同性恋
Yeah, I did, too.
我也这样想
But I see it now. That's sexy.
不过我现在知道了 那很性感
I could never be with a bi girl.
我永远不会和双性恋女孩在一起
You know, you have to be pretty secure,
和一个能被所有人吸引的人在一起
to be with someone who's attracted to the entire population.
你必须很有安全感
Oh, my god, Mariah. It's not like I'm into everyone I walk by.
天惹噜 又不是说我会喜欢上每一个我见过的人
So, is your guy type really feminine?
哦那就是说你喜欢那些娘炮喽
Oh. Babe, you don't get it.
哦 宝贝 闭嘴吧 你不懂的
The bisexual thing is so tricky though.
双性恋这档子事还是很微妙的
'Cause if you can change your mind every day about who you're attracted to,
因他们可以随时改变想法 今天喜欢男的 明天喜欢女的
it makes it sound like being gay is also a choice.
听起来就像 是不是同性恋是可以选择的
Okay. It's not "changing my mind." I'm just...
好吧 我并没有要 "改变我的想法" 我只是...
Attracted to the person for who they are, not their gender.
喜欢这个人是因为这个人是独一无二的 跟性别无关
That's exactly what my ex said before leaving me for a dude.
我前任因为一个男的离开我之前 也经常这么说
My theory? Bi guys are actually gay. Bi girls are straight.
我就觉得 男双性恋才是弯的 女双性恋是直的
But I'm not straight.
但我并不是直的
I mean, the last two people I dated are girls.
我是说 我最后交往的两个都是女孩
So maybe you're just gay.
所以也许你就是同性恋而不是双性恋
There's obviously a lot more to discuss about bisexuality...
显然关于双性恋我们还有很多要讨论
And asexuality.
还有无性恋者
Yes, Jerry. That, too.
是的Jerry 那也是
So we'll pick back up on this next time.
我们下次会谈论这个问题
Have a good rest of your day.
好好休息
I have dinner!
我买♥♥了晚餐!
Oh! don't be sad.
噢! 别伤心
We have a system.
我们有办法的
And I got you a beautiful sub
我给你带了好看的赛百味
made by a sandwich artist
一个叫做Julio的三明治艺术家
named Julio.
做的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, it's nothing new. I just... I feel useless.
还行 不是什么新消息了 我只是… 觉得自己很没用
I can't go anywhere or do anything.
我去不了什么地方 也做不了什么事
And I hate that you have to see me like this.
而且我讨厌你看到这样的我
I wish I could go into another room and cry,
我多想我可以去其他房♥间哭一会儿
but this apartment is just one big room.
但是这个公♥寓♥只有一个大的房♥间
Okay, okay, okay.
好啦好啦好啦
Why don't you just relax?
去休息一下吧?
Stop cleaning, I've got it.
别打扫了 我来做吧
Okay? But the system says it's my turn.
这样好吗? 轮流表上说今天轮到我了耶
Screw the system.
去他喵的轮流表
Thank you. Go relax.
谢谢你 去休息吧
Maybe I can finally make a dent in chapter two.
也许我可以给第二章开个头
Ooh! Is it going to be called "what it's like having the world's greatest husband"?
噢! 那开头就是 "拥有世界上最棒的老公是什么样一种体验" ?
Just a suggestion.
只是个提议
Mind if I turn on the TV?
介意我看电视吗?
Sure. Yeah?
当然啦 行吧?
News anchor: And in other news...
在另一则新闻里
Ooh, yes.
哦 好样的
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 加油 加油
I'm sorry, could you just... Could you just turn it down?
抱歉 你能不能… 能不能调小声一点?
Oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure.
噢!当然可以
I'm sorry, is that annoying?
抱歉 我烦扰你了吗?
No, not at all.
没有呢
Okay, you know what? I'm sorry.
好吧 你知道吗 对不起
That's it. I haven't made any progress,
我受够了 我什么都还没有做
and if I want to bring it to someone...
还有如果我想卖♥♥掉它的话
This apartment has been fine for me,
我喜欢这个公♥寓♥
but it obviously doesn't work for the two of us,
但是很明显你不喜欢
so it's not just a new system we need.
所以我们不只是需要新的设备
We need a new place.
我们需要一个新家
Chapter two,
第二章
"what it's like having the world's greatest husband."
有着全世界最好的丈夫是什么感觉
Yes!
太好了
Hmm, what financial problems?
有什么财政问题
Stop it. I mean, half of this stuff was on sale,
住嘴 我是说有一半的商品都在特♥价♥
and... you know, why am I rationalizing this?
你说我为什么要找这些借口呢
I'm doing a little something for me.
我只是想对自己好一点啊
Well, you deserve it. Yeah.
那是你应得的 没错
Training for a 10k requires me
跑马拉松训练需要
to buy cute running clothes to motivate me.
买♥♥一些好看的跑步衣服来激励我
So there, I said it.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表