剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
- She was all over me in college. - Uh-huh.
顺便问问 我们要去哪?
So where are we going, by the way?
下面两个小时 没有目的地
For the next two hours, nowhere.
我一直很想坐这种车 然后我想 为什么不是今天
I've always wanted to ride in one of these, so I figured, why not tonight?
你有这么多庆祝的方式 然而…
Of all things you could do to celebrate.
这才是我女票
That's my girl.
Dom还为我们弄到了sinclair表演的票
And then Dom got us into a show at the Sinclair.
没办法 我认识很多人
Yeah, what can I say? I know people.
Denver 告诉我 你们俩是怎么遇见的
So, Denver. Tell me, how did you two meet?
几周前在Bukowski的酒馆遇见的
At Bukowski's Tavern a few weeks ago.
你想听一些有趣的事情吗
You wanna hear something really funny?
- 一直都想 - 我们遇见的那个晚上
- Always. - Well, like, the night we met.
我根本没有打算去勾搭什么人
I wasn't even going out to hook up or anything.
我像寻常一样在Backbar, Deep Ellum的地方嗨 .
I'm usually chilling at like, Backbar, Deep Ellum.
然后就
boom And then just like, boom.
- 这很疯狂 对吧 - 什么鬼
- That's crazy, right? - what?
快来跳舞 快点来
Come on, let's go dance. Come on.
跳舞啦
Dance!
天哪 我讨厌这首歌♥
- God, I hate this song.
听这个
Hey, hey, listen.
这个声音听起来熟悉吗
Does that voice sound familiar?
- 我不这么觉得 - 不要这样
- I don't think so. - Oh, come on.
听听 #易变的小心思 #
Come on. # fickle, fickle, little heart #
- 这是她? - 这是谁?谁唱的
- That's her? - This is who? Who is this?
这是个很糟糕的歌♥手 Dom和我听过她的现场
It's this horrible singer Dom and I heard perform.
- 她竟然上了电台 - 很明显是的
- She's on the radio? - Apparently she's arrived.
她烂死了 你们什么时候听她的歌♥
She sucks. When'd you guys hear her?
我们第一约会的时候 对吗?
It was our first date, right?
大概吧 他邀请我去那个表演 因为他说他要去写关于她的评论
Sort of. He invited me to the show because he said he was reviewing her.
- 但他并没有写 - 特别狡猾啊
- But he wasn't. - Oh, pretty sneaky, Dom.
我们的第一次约会同样也是很鬼鬼祟祟的 对吧?
We actually had a little sneaky first date too, right?
你还记得我们偷了那一辆车吗?
Remember we stole that car?
你们偷了一辆车 简直帅飞了
You guys really stole a car? That's fly!
我们可以说是癌症版雌雄大盗 邦妮·派克和克莱德·巴罗
You can say we're like the Bonnie and Clyde of cancer.
太好了 Leo喜欢偷别人的东西
Yeah, nice. Leo loves stealing things.
我觉得是时候我们跳钢管舞了
Hey, I think it's time we all pole dance.
男士优先 Gupta 开动你的电动小马达吧
So boys first. Gupta, shake your ass.
# 抖臀 抖臀 抖臀 #
# Twerk it, twerk, twerk, twerk #
# 就像Miley一样 你可以的 #
# just like Miley, you can work it #
# 抖臀 抖臀 就像这样 #
# twerk it, twerk it, do it, yes #
# 就是这样 抖臀 抖臀 #
# yes, do it, twerk it, twerk it... #
你今天起得很早吗?
Did you get up early today?
我要做一些Site-Geist的功课 下午还有个会议
Yeah, I had some Site-Geist homework and then I have a meeting there this afternoon,
但是我先得去医院
But I need to hit the hospital first.
你还在对昨晚的事生气吗?
Are you still mad about last night?
我没有生气 我是很惊讶
I'm not mad. I'm just surprised.
他一开始在那里想要干嘛?
What was he doing there in the first place?
你们早就没有约会了
You guys are obviously not dating anymore.
你们也不再是同事了
You're not co-workers.
他在跟我同父异母的妹妹约会
Well, he's dating my half-sister.
我想跟他成为朋友
And I want to be friends with Dominic.
这会是个问题吗?
Is that a problem?
早上好
Morning, you two.
我打扰到什么了吗?
Am I interrupting something?
没有 外婆
No, grandma.
我对此没有意见
I don't have a problem
如果我没有什么好担心的话 我需要担心吗?
If I don't have anything to worry about. Do I?
早上好
Morning.
- 一切都还好吗? - 他们绝对没有在吵架
- Everything okay? - They're not fighting.
没有
no.
-April 你有时间吗? - 我正要出去 以后再谈 好吗?
- April, got a second? - I'm actually on my way out. Can we talk later?
- 呃 - 等一下
- Well... - Wait a minute.
- 拿着 - 你做好了我的午饭吗?
- Here. - Did you make my lunch?
祝你有好的一天 宝贝
Have a good day, babe.
谢谢
Thank you.
- hey Leo - 嗯
- Hey, Leo. - Yeah.
既然我们很快要变成一家人 我给你点小建议
Since we're gonna be family soon, I'm gonna give you a little tip.
记得把马桶垫放下来 好吗?
Keep the toilet seat down, okay?
你住在全是女人的屋子里
You're in a house full of women.
我今天买♥♥咖啡的时候 那个伙计问我的名字
So this morning I'm getting coffee and the guy asks for my name.
我就说 Erika.是有K的那个
And I'm like, "Erika. With a 'K.'"
然后他说知道了 有k的那个
And he's like, "got it, with a 'K.'"
但他正在写的却是C-K
As he's writing it with a "C-K."
那真是太糟糕了
That's so frustrating.
话说我准备去波士顿的南区
Anyway, I was thinking about hitting the south end.
- 你想去吗? - 我还要去电影社
- Wanna come? - I have film club.
哦 对哦 那这个周末呢?
Oh, right. What about this weekend?
我要参加我姐姐的订婚派对 然后还有一堆家庭事情
I have my sister's engagement party and just all of this family stuff.
这里是电影社吗?
Is this film club?
这里未来会是 现在就我一个在这里
It will be. I'm the only one here so far.
别担心 我是Margo 在接下来几周我会来过来指导
Oh, no worries. I'm Margo. I'm mentoring for the next couple of weeks. I actually
事实上我以前来过这 但是我上个学期从Emerson电影学校毕业了
used to go here, but I just graduated from Emerson film school last semester.
太好了 我十分需要你的帮忙
Awesome. You know, I could really use your help.
我得走了 有一个愉快的周末
I'm gonna go. Have a great weekend.
你也是
Yeah. You too.
所以我能怎么帮你 除了帮你甩掉你的朋友
So how can I help you besides ditching your friend?
有这么明显吗?对不起
Was it that obvious? I'm sorry.
我不想麻烦你 只是我对电影的东西都很陌生
I don't want to bother you. I'm just new to all this filmmaking stuff.
我还是可以帮助你的
I can still help you.
好吧 我姐姐有癌症
Okay, well, my sister has cancer
然后她这周又有更多的坏消息
And she just got some more bad news this week,
我想要给她点特别的东西
And I want to make her something special
为了她的订婚派对 也就是明天
For her engagement party, which is tomorrow.
- 呃 - 我知道 欢迎来到我的生活
- Ummm - Yeah, welcome to my life.
你知道吗 我其实拍摄了一个短的纪录片
You know, I actually made a short documentary
关于西非的癌症
about cancer in West Africa.
- 你去过西非? - 一个学期
- You've been to West Africa? - For a semester.
那里急缺治疗癌症的意识和资源
There's a total lack of awareness and resources there
治疗和研究方面
for treatment and research.
你确定你在Charton上过学?
Are you sure you went to Charton?
我猜我不是典型的Charton的学生
I guess I wasn't your typical Charton student.
嗯 我也不是
Yeah, neither am I.
我觉得我的一些想法可以帮助你
Well, I think I could help you with some ideas for your sister.
- 你好吗?Vanessa - 你的面试怎么样了
- Hi, Vanessa. - How'd your interview go?
- 我得到工作了 - 恭喜
- I got the job. - Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
关于你之前问我 我到底是什么样的人
And about what you said before when you asked me who I was.
我应该说我是个很看重工作的人
What I should've said is I'm someone who puts great value on her career
我也不会为此而道歉 我之后想过这个
And doesn't apologize for it. I thought of that later.
我希望那时我就是这么说的
And wished I'd said it then.
我当过七年的紧急医疗救护技术员
I was an EMT for seven years.
大概救过十几条人命
Probably saved a dozen lives.
然后我得了子♥宫♥癌 我失去了所有生殖器官
And then I got cervical cancer and had to lose all my reproductive organs.
子♥宫♥颈 卵巢 输卵管 全部没有了
Cervix, ovaries, fallopian tubes. All gone.
所以我决定自私一点
So I decided to be a little selfish.
不再救其他人的命 开始拯救我的生命
Stopped saving other people's lives and started saving my own.
从那以后 我就去过美国的每个州 包括俄克拉何马州
Since then I've been to every state in the US. Even Oklahoma.
至今为止 我去过19个国家
And I've visited 19 countries so far.
我在享受我的生活
I'm enjoying my life.
因为我读过这些讣文 你知道我意识到了什么吗?
Because I read these obits and you know what I realized?
对于大多数的我们来说 我们所做的工作就只是那上面的一行字
For most of us, what we do for a living is gonna be like one line in it.
就这样结束了
That's it.
- 唔 - 呃
- Hmm. - Hmm?
- 这些很好 - 那就好
- These are good. - Good.
- 但是它们不是最棒的 - 真的吗?
- But not great. - Really?
我做了很多研究 关于十种方法解决巴以冲突
I did a lot of research for the "10 ways to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."
- 它有事实证实 -但是不够有趣
- It's substantiated. - But it's not fun.
事实是好的 但是在Site-Geist 事实不是首要的
Substantiated's great, but at Site-Geist,facts don't have to come first.
或者根本不重要
Or at all.
我以为这还是新闻报社
I thought this was still a news organization.
现在是什么时代 我们的工作是给人们想要的东西
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表