剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
He's in there.
他在里面
I need to make sure that nobody's been mangled
我得去看一眼没有人
or killed. You never know in this house.
受伤或死掉 在这个家里一切皆有可能
Gilmore Girls? Really?
Gilmore女孩? 不会吧?
I don't know why that's on there. Oh.
我不知道她怎么会在我屏幕上 噢
So your mom said that you've come down with something?
你妈妈说你不太舒服
That's a nice way of putting it.
这个说法真好
I have graft-versus-host.
我的移植物在对抗宿主
It's when... Yeah, I know.
就是 我明白
It's when the donor cells
就是当供体细胞
from the transplant attack the body, right?
攻击宿主 是吗?
Yup, it's fun stuff
是的 很有趣
with some exciting side effects like puking, a rash,
有些有趣的反应 像是呕吐皮疹
going to the bathroom a lot, if you know what I mean.
总是上厕所 你懂的
Ew!
恶心
No offense.
别介意
None taken.
一点儿也不
This thing can go away with the right drugs,
如果药用对了这些都可以治好
but none of the ones my doctors are prescribing seem to be working, so...
可是医生们开的药似乎不怎么起效
I'm sure they'll figure out something soon.
我想他们很快会有解决办法的
They kept me alive this long.
他们已经让我多活了这么久
So that means you're in luck.
所以你很幸运咯
I won't be able to see your show
我可能就没机会看你
at the auteur showcase tomorrow night.
明晚的展示了
Aw, shucks!
太糟了
That's too bad.
太糟了
Okay, hey, I really was looking forward to it.
我真的很期待啊
I picked out a hoodie and everything.
我都选好衣服了
It's really no big deal.
真的没关系
But... it is.
但是
I mean, I know you're nervous about it
我知道你很紧张
and you want to do it alone,
虽然你想独♥立♥完成
but maybe you should invite Ford?
但是邀请Ford一起也好啊
Or maybe some of your...
或者一些...
I'm gonna try to get it right this time,
这次我会试说对
LGBTQA...I friends?
LGBTQA...I 朋友?
Nailed it!
搞定!
Yes!
太棒了
I'm not so sure that I want to subject people to the movie.
我不确定我想给他们看那个电影
Really, don't worry about it.
真的吗 别担心
So, Finn, just a question,
Finn 有一个问题
who's your favorite Gilmore Girl?
谁是你最喜欢的Gilmore女孩?
Lorelai, obviously.
显然是Lorelai
Mm-hmm, yeah. That's what I thought.
恩恩 我也这么想
It was definitely a punch to the gut
当医生跟我说这个消息的时候
when the doctors told me the news.
我整个人都不好了
But I believe everything happens for a reason
但我相信所有的事发生都是有原因的
and I've decided I'm gonna stay positive.
我决定我要保持乐观
I will get better.
我会好起来的
You are gonna kick cancer's butt, Carly.
你会让癌症好看 Carly
Well, it's only when we're faced with our greatest obstacles
只有我们面对最困难的障碍的时候
do we truly learn just how strong we really are.
我们才会知道我们有多强大
Yeah, good luck with that.
祝我们好运吧
Talk about strong...
说到坚强...
April's back.
April回来了
Anything you want to talk about today?
你今天有什么想说的吗?
No, I think I'm okay.
没有 我想我很好
What about you, Carly?
你呢 Carly?
Any other thoughts or questions for the group?
对互助小组有什么想法和问题吗?
I was wondering what you guys do about telling people?
我只是想知道你们和其他人说些什么?
Did you just update your status that you had cancer?
你有告诉他们你有癌症吗?
Damn it!
可恶!
You're like the Louboutin fairy.
你就像是Louboutin仙女
Hey, do you want a pair? Because I would totally buy you one.
你想要一双吗? 因为我绝对会给你买♥♥一双的
I don't think those would go over too great at public school.
我不认为公立学校会行得通
What about at Charton?
Charton呢?
If you wanted to reenroll, I'd be happy to help.
如果你想重新注册 我乐意帮忙
Wow. Thank you.
谢了
Um, but I already made my dramatic exit from Charton.
但我离开Charton的时候的确太戏剧化了
It would be weird going back.
重新回去太奇怪了
Okay. Well, I have all this money now, so if you change your mind.
恩 所以如果你改变主意的话 钱还够
Hey, April's having dinner with us. Great.
April会和我们一起晚饭 太棒了
So how was support group?
互助小组怎么样
It was a waste of time.
完全是浪费时间
Just felt like people were sitting around, spouting off
就感觉大家都是坐在那 信口开河地说着
things they wrote on motivational posters.
他们会写在心灵鸡汤海报上的话
That's a shame.
真可惜
Well, you know, maybe you should try group therapy.
你知道的 也许你应该试试小组治疗
It's a little different from support group.
和互助小组有点不一样
They have a leader, and some of my clients...
他们有个组长 和我的一些客户...
They don't have that at the North End Health Center.
North End 健康中心没有这个
It's fine, Mom. I tried.
没关系 妈妈 我试过了
11:05 pm. South Station. Got it.
晚上11:05 南站 知道了
Yeah. Wait, what?
好的 等等 什么?
Yes, I'm writing it down.
是的 我正在记下来
Yeah. Okay.
好的
All right. I'll see you then.
好 我们到时见
All right. Bye, Mae. Everything cool?
好的 拜 Mae 没事吧?
Yeah. Everything's fine.
没事 一切都好
I'm just coordinating Mae's travel to Boston.
我只是把Mae的行程调到波士顿
Her conference in New York is going great.
她在纽约的大会进行得很好
Are you guys sure it's okay if she stays here?
你们真的确定她待在这没问题吗
It's my last night in town and I don't wanna find her...
这是我在这里的最后一晚 我不想让她...
Yeah. Of course.
是的 当然
Wow. Judging from all this food,
哇 看着这些好吃的
looks like I better go put on some sweats.
我想我得去运动运动了
How you doing, kid?
你怎么样 小鬼?
Good.
挺好的
I'm feeling better. Thanks.
我感觉好些了 谢谢关心
Okay.
好的
We're gonna miss you, Uncle George.
我们会想你的 George叔叔
Well, I will be back.
我还会回来的
Actually, could you do me a favor before you go?
事实上 你离开前能帮我个忙吗?
A friend from school has lymphoma
我学校里一个朋友有淋巴瘤
and he had a transplant a few months ago,
他几个月前接受了移植
but now he has graft-versus-host disease
但他现在有移植物抗宿主病
and none of the meds that his doctors are giving him are working.
他医生给他开的药都不管用
So, since you're...
所以 既然你是...
Like, the best pediatric oncologist in the world...
是 世界上最好的肿瘤学家...
Yeah... Maybe you could help him?
是啊... 也许你能帮帮他?
I appreciate you putting "in the world" there,
我谢谢你还给我加了个"世界上"的头衔
but no need.
但真没必要
I specialize in graft-versus-host,
我专攻移植物抗宿主
so I'll definitely take a look at your friend,
所以我肯定会看看你朋友的
so don't worry. We're gonna figure everything out.
不用担心 会有解决办法的
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Oh, I didn't realize you were in here.
噢 我不知道你在这
Hey, Brenn.
嘿 Brenn
Sorry to hear about Finn. Thanks...
Finn的事情我很遗憾 谢谢...
But I've been reading about graft-versus-host,
但我有看移植物抗宿主的资料
and as long as it's treated right,
只要用的正确的治疗方式
he should be fine. Hopefully.
他会好的 希望吧
Who'd have thought we both
谁能想到我们都
date guys with cancer?
跟患癌症的男生约会呢?
Well, Finn and I aren't dating.
可是 Finn和我不是在约会
'Cause if Finn dies, then all three Carver women
因为如果Finn死了 那么Carver家的三个女人
would officially be black widows.
都会正式成为黑寡妇了
Move over, Scarjo.
换你了 汤包
Everyone having fun?
大家都玩得开心吗?
Yes, April. For the hundredth time,
开心 April 都说了一百次了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表