剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
过去就感觉像是永远
Someone should teach a class or something.
应该有人来开课或做些别的什么
Oh, that would take away all the fun.
那所有的乐趣都没啦
What fun? It's a funeral?
什么乐趣 葬礼?
Yet people seem to say and do the most ridiculous things.
人们像是会说 会做一些奇怪的事情
And if one more person says, "he was a good guy," I'm gonna lose it.
如果再有人说 他是个好人 我真的会抓狂的
Hey! I was a good guy!
我的确是个好人啊
You were.
你是的
You were the best.
你是最好的
How was it? Was it awesome?
怎么样 葬礼是不是棒极了
Of course.
当然
The drag queen? Was fierce.
女神 顶礼膜拜
How did the puppet reenactment of Sally Field's
那Sally的木偶扮演
breakdown in "Steel Magnolias" go over?
铠甲战士表演呢
Honestly, that one got some mixed reviews.
事实上 那个表演大家意见不一
Really?
真的吗
Well, I wanted to do a whole viking-style send-off,
我本来想做全套维京风格的
but flaming boats in the Charles River are apparently illegal.
但是在河里烧船是违法的
Who knew?
谁知道
You didn't need any of that.
你不需要那些
Your funeral was perfect.
你的葬礼是完美的
You know...
你知道么
You should take your time with all this.
你应该慢慢来
You think?
你这么认为?
What's the rush?
为什么要着急呢?
Just stay up here with me.
和我待在这里
Good night, Bren.
晚安 Bren
Hey, Mrs. Carver.
嗨 Carver女士
Hi. Dominic, right?
嗨 Dominic是吗
Yeah.
是的
Come on in.
请进
Thanks.
谢谢
You're April's former...
你是April的前
Co-worker?
同事
Oh, I was gonna say boyfriend.
我本来要说前男友的
Then you'd be correct.
那你也说对了
Yeah.
是的
And Natalie's former...
Natalie的前
You'd be correct there, too.
也没错
Is April home?
April在家吗
She's upstairs.
她在楼上
Come on. She's upstairs.
上来吧
Come on.
上来吧
Hey, I'm sorry for just stopping by.
抱歉我这么唐突来看你
I wasn't sure if you were getting any of my texts.
我不确定你有没有收到我的短♥信♥
I haven't really been in the mood for socializing.
我没有心情社交
Yeah, I bet.
我想也是
I wanted to make sure that you're okay.
我只是想确认你还好
Thanks.
谢谢
I am so sorry.
我感到很抱歉
Is there...
有什么
Anything...
我
I can do?
能为你做的吗?
I guess you could tell me why you're really here.
你可以告诉我你来这儿干什么?
I gotta be honest...
说实话
I really don't know the right thing to do.
我真不知道什么才是对的
Things with me and Leo were difficult,
我和Leo两个人以前关系不太好
but he was a good guy...
但他是个好人
Stop it.
别说了
You didn't like him.
你根本不喜欢他
You can't say he was a good guy
你没权利说他是个好人
because you don't get into bar fights with people you think are good guys.
因为你不会和你认为的好人在酒吧打架
I don't even know why you came to the funeral.
我真搞不懂你为什么来葬礼
You're only here now to make yourself feel better.
你只是想让你自己好受一点
No, no. I'm here for you.
不不 我来是因为你
I don't need you.
我不需要你
I never did. We were...
我从来不需要你 我们
Coworkers who dated for like a minute. That's it!
只是曾经约会过的同事 仅此而已
That's not true.
不是那样的
I never should've tried to keep our friendship when I was with Leo.
我和Leo还在一起的时候就不应该和你保持朋友关系
I don't know what I was thinking.
我都不知道我在想什么
Go away.
走开
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你不是真心的
Please, Dominic.
拜托 Dominic
Leave me alone.
让我一个人待着
It's so nice out.
出来逛逛真好
I can't believe we're not buried under three feet of snow already.
不敢相信现在还没有下雪
You know, I know what you're going through...
我知道你正经历着什么
And I don't mean to rush you,
我并不是在催你
but is there anything I can do to help you get back to your life?
有什么我能帮你的,让你回到正常生活中来的事吗?
What life, mom?
什么生活 妈妈
I understand that it feels like that right now,
我知道现在真的很不好受
but you still have friends,
但是你还有朋友
me, Brenna,
有我 Brenna
your book.
你的书
And if nothing else, you gotta stay focused on your health.
不为别的 你也要注意你的身体状况
I am focused on my health.
我很注意我的健康
Uncle George still has to meet with people,
George叔叔还在联♥系♥人
to see if I can get into the next trial.
看我能不能进行下一次的治疗
It's not for another week, so...
那不是马上就能开始的 所以
That's today, honey.
那是今天 亲爱的
And he said he might need your medical records.
他说可能需要你的治疗记录
They're at the apartment.
都在公♥寓♥里
Do you want to...
你想不想
Go back there together and pick them up?
我和你一起回去取?
I'll call Beth or Natalie.
我会打电♥话♥给Beth或者Natalie
They're packing up my stuff. I'll see if they can bring it by today.
他们在收拾我的东西 我看他们能不能今天帮我拿来
Okay... okay.
好 好的
I'm really sorry about your brother-in-law, Bren.
对于你姐夫的事我很抱歉
I wish you could've met him.
我真希望你有机会认识他
He was just like, so full of life.
他真是一个很热爱生活的人
Well, he's... in a better place now?
他现在去了更好的地方
Where? In the ground?
哪里 地下吗
And I don't even know how to talk to April about any of this.
我甚至不知道如何跟April交谈
I mean, I don't even think that she really wants
我是说 我想她也不想
to talk to me anyway.
跟我说什么
Well, just give her some reassurance.
给她一些保证
How?
怎么做
I mean, he was cancer-free and then this happened.
我是说 他刚被宣布癌症痊愈 然后他就死了
It's like even when you're healthy, you might...
就像是即使你是健康的 还是有可能会...
Let's change the subject.
咳咳 不说这个了
Elle versus Dakota. Go.
Elle对战Dakota 开始
Don't avoid the conversation because of me.
别因为我而避开话题
I'm okay to go there.
我已经准备好面对一切结果了
Okay.
好吧
Well...
恩...
How long have you been sick?
你生病多久了
A little over a year.
一年多一点
I had been exhausted for, like, a week,
我不舒服了大概一周
but me and my parents just thought it was the flu.
但我和我父母都以为是流感
Even my doctors misdiagnosed me at first.
甚至医生在最开始都误诊了
But once we found out what we were dealing with,
但当大家发现是癌症的时候
it'd been about a month and I had to lose my leg.
大概一个月吧 我就失去了我的腿
God, I'm so sorry.
天哪 太抱歉了
Don't be. I'm okay.
别这样 我没事的
It'd only be sad if I let it keep me down.
它不会打败我 除非我自己被打败
I'm gonna beat this. And I'll let you know a little secret.
我会战胜他的 我告诉你点小秘密
I'm also gonna beat my best time for the 200 meter this spring.
这个春季运动会我会打败我自己的200米最好成绩
You can barely walk down the hall without stopping for a break.
可是你连在大厅里走走都需要中途休息
Now. But who knows where I'll be in a week or two.
现在是 但是谁知道一两周之后我会怎样呢
I'm gonna hit the track after school if you want to join me.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表