剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
那么我们就走吧
Do you see anything?
你有找到什么吗
No, not yet.
还没呢
It's nice to be out of your room, isn't it?
从房♥间出来的感觉真好 是吧?
I mean, you spend a lot of time in there.
我是说 你在房♥间里呆了那么久
I guess.
可能吧
Hey, Beth...
嘿 Beth...
Can I tell you something that I feel like I can really only tell you?
我能跟你说一些事吗 感觉这些话只能和你说
That's what we do, isn't it?
我们之间不就是要这样的吗?
Since Leo died,
自从Leo死后
I've been talking to him.
我就一直在和他对话
Please don't think I'm crazy.
请不要认为我疯了
I don't... I don't think I'm crazy.
我不认为我自己疯了
Well, that's what crazy people say, isn't it?
不过 疯了的人总会说自己没疯 是吧?
It just helps, you know,
你知道吗 这样能帮我很多
imagining he's with me.
幻想着如果他还在我身边
What he would say.
他会怎么说
Sometimes it's...
有的时候...
I can almost feel him.
我觉得我能感受到他的存在
Well, you know, in the words of Sheryl Crow,
那么 用Sheryl Crow的话来说
"If it makes you happy."
"如果这样做能让你好受一点"
Did you really just quote Sheryl Crow? Well, you know,
你真的引用了Sheryl Crow的话吗? 额 你知道的
she and I have a lot in common.
她和我有很多的相似之处
We've both had cancer touch our lives through a loved one.
我们都是通过挚爱的人 让癌症触动了我们的人生
You know she had cancer, too, right?
你知道她也得了癌症吧?
Yeah, which makes her even more of a badass.
当然 这也让她变得更加了不起了
I don't know where else to look.
我不知道该从哪儿找
Hey, Ape...
嘿 Ape...
I have to ask the question...
我得问你个问题...
What if we don't find anything?
如果我们什么都找不到呢?
We can't give up so quickly.
我们不能这么快就放弃
I just... I just mean that
我只是...我只是说
it's not like Leo left that first envelope where he wanted you
Leo留下的那第一封信也许并没有真的想让你
or anyone really to find it.
或者其他人找到
I mean, what if he never finished the scavenger hunt?
我的意思是 或许他压根就没完成这个寻物游戏呢?
I mean, we can keep looking. I just...
我是说 我们可以继续找 我只是...
I think that we should consider the possibility
我觉得我们应该考虑一下
that we might need to give up, move on.
放弃的可能性 这样的话就让这件事过去吧
Just keep looking, okay?
就继续找 行吗?
Hey, Ape, I think I found something.
嘿 Ape 我觉得我找到了点东西
There's something there.
这里面有东西
How do we get it out?
我们要怎么弄出来呢?
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔 喔 喔!
That sucker's been in there for a long time for a reason.
那东西卡在里面那么久肯定是有原因的
It's not coming off that easily.
不会那么容易就弄出来的
Besides, ripping it off probably breaks a law or two.
而且,硬把它拽可能还会违法的
Then let's break a law or two.
那我们就违法吧
Hey, Ape,
嘿 Ape
I have an idea, okay? We need tools or something, right?
我有办法了 我们需要一些工具之类的东西 对吧?
Yeah.
对啊
Let me text someone. I know a guy in the area.
让我发短♥信♥问问 我知道这附近有个熟人
What is he doing here?
他来这儿干什么?
We need tools. Dom lives right around the corner. It was a no-brainer.
我们需要工具 正好Dom住在这附近 这是明摆着的事呀
Hey, Dom. Thanks for meeting us.
嘿 Dom 谢谢你能过来
Yeah, no problem. What's going on?
嗯 不客气 有什么事吗?
Well, we're on Leo's pre-death scavenger hunt...
呃 我们正在进行Leo临终前设置的寻物游戏...
And we think a clue is stuck behind that plaque.
我们觉得有一条线索卡在那个纪念匾后面了
Hey, come on.
嘿 快点过来
Come on.
快点儿
Okay.
好的
I can't remove it.
我移♥动♥不了它
Maybe I can slide that plastic out with some pliers or something.
或许我能用钳子之类的把那个塑料东西弄出来
Oh, don't mind us.
噢 别在意我们
We're just, um...
我们只不过是 呃...
City workers. Right.
城市工人 是的
Times are tough for our generation.
我们这一代人的日子不好过啊
We take the work where we can get it.
需要我们的地方我们就去干活
Ah, guys, I got it.
噢 各位 我取出来了
Just a bunch of numbers.
就只是一组数字
God, more numbers?
老天 又是数字?
No, this is a picture of a room number at Mass Medical.
不 这是一张Mass医疗中心的房♥间号♥的照片
I know that font all too well.
我对这个数字形式太熟悉了
I'm gonna go get us a cab. Okay.
我去叫辆出租车 好的
That's my cue. Good luck.
我给你们把线索弄出来了 祝你们好运
Oh, no, wait, wait, wait, please. You can't go.
噢 别这样 等一下 等一下 你还不能走
April's in a really weird place and I have
April现在的状态特别不对劲
no idea how to handle her or this situation.
而且我根本不知道怎么安慰她
Are you guys coming or not?
你们还来不来啦?
Come on.
走吧
All right.
好吧
Josh, hi.
你好 Josh
George Carver. Thank you so much for all your help.
我是George Carver 你能帮忙真是太感谢了
Well, unfortunately my connections here are pretty tenuous.
不过 不幸的是我的人脉不是很广
I know a rep who works with a doctor who... Blah, blah, blah.
我认识个代表 他和一个医生一起工作
But you got 10 minutes.
不过我们有10分钟的时间讨论
I'm April's mom Sara.
我是April的母亲Sara
Oh, hi. Hi.
噢 你好 你好
She promises to stay quiet.
她答应会坐这儿安安静静的
Thank you so much for all your help, Josh.
Josh 真的太感谢你能帮我们了
Oh, well, this trial is just branching outside of pancreatic cancer and is
那么 这个试验刚刚从胰腺癌的治疗中分支出来
particularly sensitive right now.
而且现在十分敏感
And this principal investigator isn't known for her sensitivity.
并且这个试验的主要研究者还没有研究出它的敏感度
Hi.
你们好
Oh, hi. It's a pleasure meeting you.
噢 你好 很荣幸能和您见面
We know you don't have a lot of time.
我们知道您很赶时间
Uh, yeah. Who's this?
哦 是的 请问这位是谁?
I'm... This is the mother of our patient.
我是... 这位是患者的母亲
She's here in a supplemental capacity, only,
她只是在这儿充个数 仅此而已
should you have any questions about April.
对于April的病情您有什么问题吗
I don't think I'll have many.
我认为没有什么
AML, right?
是AML试验 对吗?
Yes, and since your trial is branching out,
是的 既然您的试验已经开始分支到其他方面了
she would make an excellent candidate.
她会是个很棒的候选人的
But our outside sampling of AML patients has reached its capacity,
但是我们AML试验的病人的外部取样已经达到了它的容量
so, unless your subject offers some sort
所以 除非你的患者能给我的研究
of significant advancement in my research...
在某方面带来显著地提升...
Well, that's precisely why we're here
那么 这就是我们为什么来找您了
because we believe that April does.
因为我们相信April能达到您的要求
So if you'll just allow me
所以如果您能了解一下
to take you through the specifics of her case.
她病情的详细情况就最好了
here is someone in there.
房♥间里有人
What do we do? We wing it.
我们要怎么办? 我们直接进去
Come on.
快点
Good afternoon.
下午好
And how are we feeling today, Mrs. Lawn?
今天感觉怎么样了 Lawn夫人?
Better, thank you.
好多了 谢谢你
Who are you?
你们是谁呢?
We're quality assurance specialists.
我们是质量保证专员
All three of you? Yeah.
你们三个都是? 对啊
We're hired by the hospital. We go room to room just checking on everyone.
医院雇我们来的 我们会检查每个房♥间的质量保证
You know, to ensure you're enjoying your experience here at mass medical.
你知道的 就是保证你们在Mass医疗中心能够过得比较舒服
Do you mind if we look around, make sure your
您不介意我们到处转转吧
room is up to the high standard we expect?
确保您的房♥间达到了我们的合格标准
So long as you keep me company, while they do.
当然不介意 让她们到处转吧 你陪着我就好
Well, I'm gonna go check the bathroom.
那么 我去检查一下卫生间
I'll leave you two alone.
你们俩个就在这儿吧
What's your name? It's Dominic.
你叫什么名字? 我叫Dominic
My brother-in-law's named Dominic.
我姐夫也叫Dominic
Oh, that's nice.
噢 这真是不错
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I broke a nail.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表